Check your account email address ×

OFFICIAL election thread

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh well, i'm glad all the jobs will come back soon.

You could care less about blue collar jobs you fucking shit bird.....your comments bear that out. Oh yeah I realize you were being sarcastic but you are still a miserable liberal cunt.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not crying. I'm actually smiling. I know it's not nice but I kind of think you deserve Trump. Providing his fuck up isn't one of epic (world war) proportions. Watching the effect of his policies will be interesting to say the least. It will create some opportunities for Canada.

You are cheering for a President to put a political adversary in jail even though the top law enforcement agency has said she should not be charged. Sounds kind of like one of those un-American regimes..... something, something, freedom, constitution blah blah. 

You really are a fucking retard.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I'm not crying. I'm actually smiling. I know it's not nice but I kind of think you deserve Trump. Providing his fuck up isn't one of epic (world war) proportions. Watching the effect of his policies will be interesting to say the least. It will create some opportunities for Canada.

You are cheering for a President to put a political adversary in jail even though the top law enforcement agency has said she should not be charged. Sounds kind of like one of those un-American regimes..... something, something, freedom, constitution blah blah. 

You are overcompensating.  

Image result for failure nail demotivator

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Jim , have the big citys been accounted for yet in MI ? :bc:

I'm not sure but hopefully those fucktards in Detroit, Saginaw and Flint couldn't find their way to the polls although I'm sure some Dem operative was sure as fuck trying to get them there.

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck dude...he hasn't won yet.  Just the same.....I've got my trading accounts open right now......gotta be "hot on the switch" come market opening if need be,  :3gears:

It will shoot threw the sells, my market strategy is long term.

48 minutes ago, Anler said:

I hope so, your judgement has been skewed lately... :bc:

Tax cut, infrastructure spending, is a win for me, the debt is someone else's issue.

44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really hate to break it to u but the libs have always been the racist ones .deporting criminals is not racist  

The deporting won't happen, he has hotels and buildings that need service and hospitality staff as does his buddy Sheldon Adelson.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not that I disagree with some of what you said but... Do you think Hillary wouldn't put a hit on assange? Or snatch him up and disappear him? Snowden?