Check your account email address ×

So did the phaze 1 trade deal get signed or what

Rod

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes.....a deal got signed 

A tremendous deal,  bigly.  believe me one of the most best trade deals ever in the history of trade deals.  Trade deals in the future are going to say why could i not be as good as the trade deal that Trump made with China.  Trust me no other trade deals will compare.  The chinese are practically paying us to take their goods.  And they will be buying american goods because you know that america goods are the greatest goods.  They are really tremendous made by fine people here in America.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The details of the deal are worthless. China is no longer considered a currency manipulator by the administration. That’s about it. 

oh yes that is the whole thing lol.  thank you for the synopsis 

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh yes that is the whole thing lol.  thank you for the synopsis 

well there were really only 3 issues that mattered:

1. Currency Manipulation

2. IP theft

3. China's Industrial policy

none of these will be touched in the 'deal'.

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The details of the deal are worthless. China is no longer considered a currency manipulator by the administration. That’s about it. 

You and everyone else who discounts this as anything other than a step in the right direction is proof of you being an ignorant hack (well, further proof).

I like the bullet points on it.  Not a perfect deal but, I know one thing, Trumpy won’t need to look for stairs when he gets off of AF1 in Like that idiot a negro prince of yours.  That was awesome respect!!!!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You and everyone else who discounts this as anything other than a step in the right direction is proof of you being an ignorant hack (well, further proof).

I like the bullet points on it.  Not a perfect deal but, I know one thing, Trumpy won’t need to look for stairs when he gets off of AF1 in Like that idiot a negro prince of yours.  That was awesome respect!!!!

You’re such a class act. 

• Gold Member

With a title “phase 1” would lead most to think that there are additional phases of the overall package to be still be negotiated. 

what is to be seen is if China will follow through with what they promised within the timeframes listed in this trade deal.  If they follow through this is a tremendous trade deal.  If they don’t we are back to where we were prior to this trade deal...

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

With a title “phase 1” would lead most to think that there are additional phases of the overall package to be still be negotiated. 

what is to be seen is if China will follow through with what they promised within the timeframes listed in this trade deal.  If they fall through this is a tremendous trade deal.  If they don’t we are back to where we were prior to this trade deal...

18 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

what is to be seen is if China will follow through with what they promised within the timeframes listed in this trade deal.  If they follow through this is a tremendous trade deal.  If they don’t we are back to where we were prior to this trade deal...

If they follow through on their promises it’ll already be better than before 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well there were really only 3 issues that mattered:

1. Currency Manipulation

2. IP theft

3. China's Industrial policy

none of these will be touched in the 'deal'.

Wrong

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

If they follow through on their promises it’ll already be better than before 

Not really. The tariffs have chased mfg from China into other Asian countries. Many of those companies are simple proxies from China. The same intellectual property theft will continue. In this day and age it’s impossible to cap that. Constant innovation is the answer. As mfg becomes more automated and cheap, the ripoff will just get worse. This isn’t the 1950’s any longer. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not really. The tariffs have chased mfg from China into other Asian countries. Many of those companies are simple proxies from China. The same intellectual property theft will continue. In this day and age it’s impossible to cap that. Constant innovation is the answer. As mfg becomes more automated and cheap, the ripoff will just get worse. This isn’t the 1950’s any longer. 

Dummy. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What do you have against Asian workers getting ahead? 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

What do you have against Asian workers getting ahead? 

As soon as Nike gets the contract done with Iran to produce the Soleimani shoe, 6-8 years olds across the orient will be busy filling liberal orders!!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

As soon as Nike gets the contract done with Iran to produce the Soleimani shoe, 6-8 years olds across the orient will be busy filling liberal orders!!!!!!

He probably hates japs like @Mainecat

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

A tremendous deal,  bigly.  believe me one of the most best trade deals ever in the history of trade deals.  Trade deals in the future are going to say why could i not be as good as the trade deal that Trump made with China.  Trust me no other trade deals will compare.  The chinese are practically paying us to take their goods.  And they will be buying american goods because you know that america goods are the greatest goods.  They are really tremendous made by fine people here in America.  

The bestest ever.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

There is a little no to the deal in this article. IP is like the first thing mentioned.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-15/u-s-china-sign-phase-one-of-trade-deal-trump-calls-remarkable

Bloomberg?   :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bloomberg?   :lmao:

I edited my post there was a weird auto correct. So I didn't read the Bloomberg article there is a link to a copy of the trade deal in the article you dope.