Check your account email address ×

Oh Damn! Sanders got gangsta!

Anler

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just the ugly ones.  The good lookin' ones can be put in cages until they are ready to be shipped out to Trump's sex trading partners.

Don't you read "Newsweek"?

They are all well cared for kids ripped out of the arms of loving parents.
 How stupid do you have to be to believe that the hundred , thousands, of Americans who work in these agencies, who have kids of their own, would be complaisant with children being abused now that Trump is President.  Idiots. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They are all well cared for kids ripped out of the arms of loving parents.
 How stupid do you have to be to believe that the hundred , thousands, of Americans who work in these agencies, who have kids of their own, would be complaisant with children being abused now that Trump is President.  Idiots. 

How stupid, you ask?  The reality of that answer is just amazing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you miss your Orange god citing the hostages as a justification for bombing 52 of Iran’s cultural sites?  It’s a war crime btw. Not that you care when a Republican does it. 

You are such a simple minded fool. You're the exact type of idiot these articles target, dumb & easily spoon fed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

DC is smarter than us.  We need to turn on each other first....there’s many that need to be culled out from the herd.  Then, we’ll discuss DC.

You are such a pathetic little bitch.  My god.

Please stop quoting it. It is very nice not to see the morons whining.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I can only think this Jurek guy would be like sitting down with Moto.  Just comically fascinating as hell.  Id just want to listen.  I’d even pick up his drinks!

He is probably a lot like Armchair.  

A lot of talk, but no real action.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

That dood sounds like a former coworker of mine. I couldn't wait wait for him to end his tirade so I simply just turned my chair around mid story, ignored him and kept working until he walked away. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

That dood sounds like a former coworker of mine. I couldn't wait wait for him to end his tirade so I simply just turned my chair around mid story, ignored him and kept working until he walked away. 

We've all had one that reminds of somebody here.  I had my own MC when I was stocking groceries as a teenager.  He was a 40 year old grocery stocker that worked nights.  All he did was whine about Reagan, and take his union mandated breaks.......by himself.  Just plain pathetic.  A great example for all of us of what NOT TO BE when we grow up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I can only think this Jurek guy would be like sitting down with Moto.  Just comically fascinating as hell.  Id just want to listen.  I’d even pick up his drinks!

Dumb fucks like him need a hollow point right in their shit spewing mouths 

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you locked and loaded?

Always 

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Left has lost it's mind. Problem is, there's a lot of them!!! I think there will be big problems during the conventions, and during election night, if Trump wins. 

I've never seen this level of rage in American politics. Maybe it's been there before, I just can't re-call it. 

There was a bad convention in the 60s, lots of riots. Either Detroit or Chicago. One of those fuck cities. 

They aren't going to do shit tho.  If bullets started flying, they would be hiding in the basement in the fetal position with one thumb in their mouth, the other in their ass. 

16 hours ago, Momorider said:

Arm a small militia :bc:

That's something this dumb fuck in the video doesn't get.  Those already exist and Pantifa wouldn't last half a day. 

It would be like shooting ducks at the fair. 

I wonder if barb realizes these kids are not family, they were just used to get in here. They’re doing dna testing now, so this loophole has been closed also.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It’s my educated guess that these people have never really been in any real confrontations before.  They run their mouths in private or other “safe quarters” and that’s it.  Look at what we see happening with their little demonstrations. A bunch of ganged up panty wastes throwing cheap shots and running around like retards.  It’s grade school antics.  

It’s not just them either.  The right has the same retards.  Sooner or later, some real players with intent will step into the field and people will go down in ways that will scatter the crowd.  It’s my guess it will come from some “Duck Dynasty” type fellers.  This may be the spark we need to pull the ones into the mix watching inventively.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s my educated guess that these people have never really been in any real confrontations before.  They run their mouths in private or other “safe quarters” and that’s it.  Look at what we see happening with their little demonstrations. A bunch of ganged up panty wastes throwing cheap shots and running around like retards.  It’s grade school antics.  

It’s not just them either.  The right has the same retards.  Sooner or later, some real players with intent will step into the field and people will go down in ways that will scatter the crowd.  It’s my guess it will come from some “Duck Dynasty” type fellers.  This may be the spark we need to pull the ones into the mix watching inventively.

I bet they make up stories about imaginary encounters just like you do. “So I pulled his hair because I didn’t like what his girlfriend said” :lol:

3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Always 

They aren't going to do shit tho.  If bullets started flying, they would be hiding in the basement in the fetal position with one thumb in their mouth, the other in their ass. 

That's something this dumb fuck in the video doesn't get.  Those already exist and Pantifa wouldn't last half a day. 

It would be like shooting ducks at the fair. 

OK, this is what I'm talkin' about...……………..a car full of gang-members out of a city like Dorchester, MAss., driving by my place and making an attack for food or money, or something. Or, a liberal who happens to own a high-powered rifle ready to die for food or something. I'm only an hour away from Boston, Mass. on the highway. Boston area has hundreds if not thousands of black guys that will kill a fat, old Honky in a heartbeat, if THE SHTF!!!!  

A car full of nigs with AK-47s, scares me. Oh yeah, it does. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I bet they make up stories about imaginary encounters just like you do. “So I pulled his hair because I didn’t like what his girlfriend said” :lol:

That was your hair I grabbed after you couldn’t control your partners big mouth.  And you screamed louder than she did.  :lol:
This hurts you doesn’t it?  So much pain being so helpless in the real world.  But, everyone else is a “pussy ass bitch”, eh?

Wanna bet?  :lol2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, this is what I'm talkin' about...……………..a car full of gang-members out of a city like Dorchester, MAss., driving by my place and making an attack for food or money, or something. Or, a liberal who happens to own a high-powered rifle ready to die for food or something. I'm only an hour away from Boston, Mass. on the highway. Boston area has hundreds if not thousands of black guys that will kill a fat, old Honky in a heartbeat, if THE SHTF!!!!  

I was just in Boston a couple of years ago. Only black males i saw there, were a bunch of scrawny little liberal fudge packers. I think you're safe :lol:

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I was just in Boston a couple of years ago. Only black males i saw there, were a bunch of scrawny little liberal fudge packers. I think you're safe :lol:

There's MURDERS every week in Dorchester. Bad place....seriously. Yes, you might have seen the law-abiding ones during the day. 

Go into Roxbury, Mattapan, or Dorchester at night, and you might never come out alive. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

driveway.jpg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

driveway.jpg

LMMFAO!!!!! That's me, just older, fatter, and whiter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol2::lol2::lol2:

That was a good one, Gravano!!!!! 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

There's MURDERS every week in Dorchester. Bad place....seriously. Yes, you might have seen the law-abiding ones during the day. 

Go into Roxbury, Mattapan, or Dorchester at night, and you might never come out alive. 

Guarentee those places aren't shit compared to the East and West side of Detroit, Pontiac or Flint. You have no idea what a bad neighborhood is. You would shit your pants even worse than you already do if I took you to any of those places. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No u go there!

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Guarentee those places aren't shit compared to the East and West side of Detroit, Pontiac or Flint. You have no idea what a bad neighborhood is. You would shit your pants even worse than you already do if I took you to any of those places. 

NO fukkin' way would I go near those hell-holes!! Dealing with VIOLENT black Morons is not my cup of tea.