Check your account email address ×

Oh Damn! Sanders got gangsta!

Anler

9 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Pussy 

Those crazy fucks are out of their retarded minds. Half of them are drunk, drugged, drunk & drugged!!! Fuck those idiots, I don't want nothin' ta' do with those sub-Saharan sub-humanoids. 

31 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck. You two idiots stalk me constantly 

Winning!

I like slapping you like my bitches!!!!!    

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Those crazy fucks are out of their retarded minds. Half of them are drunk, drugged, drunk & drugged!!! Fuck those idiots, I don't want nothin' ta' do with those sub-Saharan sub-humanoids. 

When they see a white boy rolling thru their hood in an F150, with tinted windows, a USMC veterans plate, and a USMC veterans and SigSauer decal in the back window, they don't fuck with you. Because they know he's packin, and he can hit what he's shooting at.  Plus, they think , if that mutha fucka is crazy enough to be in this hood, he's crazy and we best leave his crazy cracker ass alone.  

13 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

When they see a white boy rolling thru their hood in an F150, with tinted windows, a USMC veterans plate, and a USMC veterans and SigSauer decal in the back window, they don't fuck with you. Because they know he's packin, and he can hit what he's shooting at.  Plus, they think , if that mutha fucka is crazy enough to be in this hood, he's crazy and we best leave his crazy cracker ass alone.  

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I'm only about 45 minutes from Sarnia.  Come on over and I'll take you on a little tour :snack:

Sorry but I'm not gay.  I am supportive of your life choice and respect it but I'll pass!!!!1211

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It's ok, I know you're scared of going to a rough neighbor, like your butt buddy :bc:

Nothing says travel 3 hours over the boarder to a city that looks war torn!!!!

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It's ok, I know you're scared of going to a rough neighbor, like your butt buddy :bc:

LMAO!!!! Did you ever see the target I posted a couple of years ago!!!! LMMFAO!!

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Sorry but I'm not gay.  I am supportive of your life choice and respect it but I'll pass!!!!1211

:lol2::lol2::lol2:Now that, is some funny shit!!!!!!!   

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Why do you need a gun Philo? 

Sounds like you  just watched Gran Torino.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Do you ride your snowmobile without a helmet?  :dunno:

No, but I've seen it.  Great movie. 

Yeah you're more like the Asian lady boy in that movie that Eastwood befriends