Check your account email address ×

Oh Damn! Sanders got gangsta!

Anler

He might be a loose cannon, but he is indicative of the level of political hatred in America today. 

We are gonna' see fireworks during this election cycle. Somehow, somewhere. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

He might be a loose cannon, but he is indicative of the level of political hatred in America today. 

Fine.  Bring it on.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

It's indicative of how unhinged the left has become. Show me an example where a conservative said cities will burn when Obama was elected for a 2nd term.

• Thanks 2

Just now, snoughnut said:

It's indicative of how unhinged the left has become. Show me an example where a conservative said cities will burn when Obama was elected for a 2nd term.

Left has lost it's mind. Problem is, there's a lot of them!!! I think there will be big problems during the conventions, and during election night, if Trump wins. 

I've never seen this level of rage in American politics. Maybe it's been there before, I just can't re-call it. 

There was a bad convention in the 60s, lots of riots. Either Detroit or Chicago. One of those fuck cities. 

• Gold Member

3+ years in, can anyone tell me how many doomsday predictions Trump has lived up to so far? I mean countless anti-Trump folks were convinced his election would be the end of our democracy and even our civilization. It would be full on facism, with people being rounded up in the streets never to be heard from again.

I can't see any difference between today and 4 years ago so why should I believe this over-the-top hysteria now?

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

3+ years in, can anyone tell me how many doomsday predictions Trump has lived up to so far? I mean countless anti-Trump folks were convinced his election would be the end of our democracy and even our civilization. It would be full on facism, with people being rounded up in the streets never to be heard from again.

I can't see any difference between today and 4 years ago so why should I believe this over-the-top hysteria now?

Zero. If anything Americans are doing better 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Its a wonder you arent dead already.... 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, bussman said:

The goal of the elite is to get us to fight each other. Why not unite and destroy them instead? 

I’m tired of this shit. I’m thinking we all are. 

This video is pretty cheezy and I havent seen any right leaning outlets that are running it. It could very well be fake news but I thought I would throw it out for entertainment purposes. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Only 10, lightweight :)

Lemme guess...you have a well stocked gun room with 100’s of weapons located inside your building full of classic muscle cars. :lol:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

LOL, that's only a fraction of them..

Over 10,000 rounds of ammo too.

You'll die of old age long before any muslims or violent libs try to come get you so you can relax a bit. :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

You'll die of old age long before any muslims or violent libs try to come get you so you can relax a bit. :lol: 

Darn it, I was hoping maybe next week or so..

Anyhow, more of a collector now, have 38 long guns and I think 6 or 7 pistols at the moment.

27 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Kids in cages, law abiding immigrants being held some deported. 

Or you could talk about what he predicted. Pay off the debt in 8 years. 
be too busy to vacation or golf and played more than Bush and Obama. 
Said he’d be Transparent but had private meetings with Putin with no Americans present.  Has that ever happened before?