Check your account email address ×

Shipping out!!

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

"Horizontal construction engineer". Heavy equipment operator. Road construction, air fields, etc. At least that's what they are telling him, but I'm sure if they have a need elsewhere.... Not quite sure how that works, but he's a soldier first. I'm sure Zam could tell me more about all that.

Army?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This latest deployment brings the total of new troops to the ME to 17,000 since May. What number of troops should it be of a concern? 

I'm not concerned about any amount..The military gets paid to military..So please continue to military...

Anyway, that's the amount of a local community college in the entire ME apparently going to war with an entire country in your opinion..Sit back and evaluate that spin..You should be able to relax after you think about that.."Should be" being key..

A lot of you guys must really live in little tiny Podunk towns and have never really left the local area or paid any attention if you did.. Probably when you venture to the big city it's roll up the windows and look straight ahead time..haha..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm not concerned about any amount..The military gets paid to military..So please continue to military...

Anyway, that's the amount of a local community college in the entire ME apparently going to war with an entire country in your opinion..Sit back and evaluate that spin..You should be able to relax after you think about that.."Should be" being key..

A lot of you guys must really live in little tiny Podunk towns and have never really left the local area or paid any attention if you did.. Probably when you venture to the big city it's roll up the windows and look straight ahead time..haha..

What a load of shit. 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

You used to make sense. But that statement is a head shaker. 

9 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

"Horizontal construction engineer". Heavy equipment operator. Road construction, air fields, etc. At least that's what they are telling him, but I'm sure if they have a need elsewhere.... Not quite sure how that works, but he's a soldier first. I'm sure Zam could tell me more about all that.

Combat engineer? Those dudes did some serious shit when I was in Desert Storm. 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

While harsh, you're not wrong. We cannot allow our children to believe at any point that the military is a viable option. 

I think the military is a good place to gain personal growth. Ambition, purpose, responsibility, responsibility to others, skill sets. A place to get out of yourself and experience a higher purpose. However, given that it’s become nothing more than an opportunistic tool for wealthy industrialists and politicians with delusions of grandeur, I’d never recommend it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You used to make sense. But that statement is a head shaker. 

I guess I should just start 50 threads a week on a snowmobile site because I have war boner like you?? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I guess I should just start 50 threads a week on a snowmobile site because I have war boner like you?? 

You’re free to do whatever you like here. This is freedom sledder. Invented by rob lyons

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, spin_dry said:

You’re free to do whatever you like here. This is freedom sledder. Invented by rob lyons

I think we should send 50 billion soldiers to the ME.  DERRRRRRRR

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I do, thank you!!

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

and the usual suspects have all the answers, again.

Trump said he was bringing them home and instead has increased numbers...not surprised you have ZERO problem with it.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

and the usual suspects have all the answers, again.

And the usual suspects continue with the Law of the Hammer. Maslow and Kaplan love you guys. 

Edited by spin_dry

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a load of shit. 

What is Jim? I mean, 3500 people isn't a lot, my kids highschool has over 2400, a highschool football game can draw 3500-4000 people..My rational being I think some of you are from such small rural areas and don't really leave those areas that some don't have a concept of how 3500 people is really a small amount..

We landed almost 160k soldiers in a day on a beach in France to go to war..It's been what a week?? And the 3500 soldiers are wheels up today to take over an entire country according to Moto and Spin..I'm sorry, "this is war" shit is laughable and shows their lack of critical thinking and knowledge of history.

Now Iran continues to fuck around, sure some shit can go down, but I think they would like to live and will back off...

Sorry I got no problem with the USA kicking ass if need be..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, bussman said:

Combat engineer?

Those dudes did some serious shit when I was in Desert Storm. 

My son's buddy (lived down the street from us at our old house.  I coached him in baseball too) is about to go to the fleet as a Marine Combat Engineer. 

They've done a lot of shit everywhere.  

Just now, Rigid1 said:

What is Jim? I mean, 3500 people isn't a lot, my kids highschool has over 2400, a highschool football game can draw 3500-4000 people..My rational being I think some of you are from such small rural areas and don't really leave those areas that some don't have a concept of how 3500 people is really a small amount..

We landed almost 160k soldiers in a day on a beach in France to go to war..It's been what a week?? And the 3500 soldiers are wheels up today to take over an entire country according to Moto and Spin..I'm sorry, "this is war" shit is laughable and shows their lack of critical thinking and knowledge of history.

Now Iran continues to fuck around, sure some shit can go down, but I think they would like to live and will back off...

Sorry I got no problem with the USA kicking ass if need be..

You're using a lot of logical fallacy here, I'd examine that a bit before you continue with this line of justifying more war.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're using a lot of logical fallacy here, I'd examine that a bit before you continue with this line of justifying more war.

Lol..shut the fuck up you fucking fraud..

• Thanks 1