Check your account email address ×

Shipping out!!

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol..shut the fuck up you fucking fraud..

I didn't insult you personally, I attacked your argument. It's quite obvious where the logical fallacies are. Would you like me to highlight them and explain?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I didn't insult you personally, I attacked your argument. It's quite obvious where the logical fallacies are. Would you like me to highlight them and explain?

Nope, you're a fraud, I got no respect for anything you say..bahaha..Hey pick up another Christian self help book and spew out of it retard..

• Thanks 1

Nope, you're a fraud, I got no respect for anything you say..bahaha..Hey pick up another Christian self help book and spew out of it retard..

Regardless of what you 'respect', the fact remains your justification for war is nothing but a collection of logical fallacies. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

A good life tactic would be to see what they say and do then do the opposite. :bc: 

And in strolls the ass kisser...have another trip East planned? 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Regardless of what you 'respect', the fact remains your justification for war is nothing but a collection of logical fallacies. 

Is this where you attempt to sound intelligent? Step 3 in your act to try and save face because your a fraud.. lolllzzz!!!111

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Just stay on the cheap seat sidelines, it’s your destiny. :bc: 

Oh I’m sorry...are you operating from some court side seats?

My destiny and station in life is just fine.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Is this where you attempt to sound intelligent? Step 3 in your act to try and save face because your a fraud.. lolllzzz!!!111

No, this is where you can re-examine your statements and admit you are only trying to convince yourself that starting another war is no big deal.

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

To be fair Spin has wanted this since his Hitlery vote and none of the other faux Trump wars have panned out. Like MC he’s sure this will be the one. :bc: 

Who said what? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

That cognitive dissonance you're experiencing has to be hard to maintain. 

It’s not. Really. I maintained it all through the Bush years. Cracks do develop, but you got your buddies to patch em. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you live in a small town you can’t judge numbers and anything smaller than the Normandy Invasion doesn’t count....seems legit. 

We wanted to take a beach over and invade, we sent 160k, but we send 3500 to take over what? two entire countries??  which according to spin has the largest mass of missiles in the world..let's just put our thinking caps on and look at the ratios of land mass and population ÷ 3500 soldiers or even the 17k in the entire ME.. I'd like to think our military has done this, and isn't trying to take over two entire countries with roughly 20k soldiers..

I just don't feed into the Bs, and I'm not really trying to argue with you as I like you..but no, I think some of you guys live in such small towns yeah, 3500 people sounds like a lot of fucking people..

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

Just leave the lobby kid. 

You know nothing about me Buss and calling me kid just sounds fucking stupid....even for you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Rigid1 said:

We wanted to take a beach over and invade, we sent 160k, but we send 3500 to take over what? two entire countries??  which according to spin has the largest mass of missiles in the world..let's just put our thinking caps on and look at the ratios of land mass and population ÷ 3500 soldiers or even the 17k in the entire ME.. I'd like to think our military has done this, and isn't trying to take over two entire countries with roughly 20k soldiers..

I just don't feed into the Bs, and I'm not really trying to argue with you as I like you..but no, I think some of you guys live in such small towns yeah, 3500 people sounds like a lot of fucking people..

Irrelevant...deploying more doesn’t equal bringing them home and where someone lives has zero bearing on their understanding of numbers. Also this shit is only beginning...Trump is already threatening retaliation if Iran retaliates...it’s fucking assinine. 

• Like 1

From the same people just crying how dangerous trump was by rushing troops home without a plan. 

He now sends a protection group in and that's wrong to. 

It's literally amazing how people don't even mention or think about that. It wasnt even six months ago ffs 

Edited by washedupmxer

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, this is where you can re-examine your statements and admit you are only trying to convince yourself that starting another war is no big deal.

I dont need to convince myself, I don't care one way or the other..Like I said the military gets paid to military..have at it boys, pack up and come home or go kick ass..I'll support either..

You're not smart enough to pigeon hole me Moto, so stop..I've said it a thousand times,..to be a really good liar you have to be good at it and really smart.. You're neither,  nothing but a fraud..

• Thanks 1

We wanted to take a beach over and invade, we sent 160k, but we send 3500 to take over what? two entire countries?? Logical fallacy #1. This is a strawman. No one is saying we're going to invade with 3500 troops, but that it's a beginning to more escalation.

which according to spin has the largest mass of missiles in the world..let's just put our thinking caps on and look at the ratios of land mass and population ÷ 3500 soldiers or even the 17k in the entire ME.. I'd like to think our military has done this, and isn't trying to take over two entire countries with roughly 20k soldiers.. 

Yet another strawman o. The same vein as the one above.

^logical fallacy #3. No one has said it's 'a lot', just that it's a sign of things to come. Also, someone's ability to discern what is 'a lot' does not depend upon their geographical location. 

Finally, 'a lot' is a purely subjective term in this context.