Check your account email address ×

War crimes

Pete

The market is gonna' shit the bed. I was gonna' liquidate a lot, but I got caught by politics, as usual. 

I've been posting for years how I hate the volatility of America. This country basically sucks. 

48 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The market is gonna' shit the bed. I was gonna' liquidate a lot, but I got caught by politics, as usual. 

I've been posting for years how I hate the volatility of America. This country basically sucks. 

Turn off this forum, quit listening to the 3 or 4 constantly depressing anti US negative Nancy’s in in here.  Your spirits will probably improve dramatically

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Turn off this forum, quit listening to the 3 or 4 constantly depressing anti US negative Nancy’s in in here.  Your spirits will probably improve dramatically

Deerrrrrrrr

baghdad-bob.jpg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I lost a new NITRO Z19 Friday. Please say something to make me feel better. 

Yes, a new NITRO!!!!!!!!   :lol2::lol2:

Edited by Guest

A new Nitro Z19 at Bass Pro Shops, in Hooksett, NH!!! Out the fukkin window, just like that!!!!!

Now I gotta' use my 12' Aluminum boat w/15 Honda, that I steer from the handle !!!!!!

From a new Z19 to steering from the handle!!! Overnight!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That’s how I got em too :bc: 

One of us should post more for Rigid   He said he really likes those kind of pictures :bc:

:snack:

Those pictures are actually pretty mild compared to some that I've seen from Desert Storm and 2003+ Iraq and Afghanistan. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Democrats will never indict anyone for war crimes because they are just as guilty. Anyone with a functioning brain knows this. 

Not to mention, it's already been brought to light that Congress was informed about the air strike before it happened

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Not to mention, it's already been brought to light that Congress was informed about the air strike before it happened

Democrats have voted and funded every war and military action ever. They have no grounds for immunity to accomplice. In fact if there was a third or other parties they could bring the democrats up on war crime charges.