Check your account email address ×

Top Iranian Commander killed

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I thought you said I was dead broke?

I've worked for someone else for my whole life, just recently became an owner of capital, albeit a small portion of the whole operation.

Moto, I totally get and support that.  I did something for myself nobody else would.

My employees will take over my company at a several million loss to myself and I would not be happier.  Let's hope you are true to your word.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Who, the ones pretending they’ve known about this guy for over a decade despite only hearing his name for the first time less than 24 hours ago? 

I know. 

Do you remember when Eric Holder called out Iran for planning to kill the Saudi Envoy in a DC restaurant?

Any one else remember?

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about we aren't there in the first place?  

You sure talk like a badass..how come you never signed up Rambone? 

Why was the Iran general in Iraq?

You need a tissue?

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump is the one that railed about Obama starting a war with Iran and then said he was going to bring troops home from The Middle East...not my fault some of you give him a pass for his bullshit.

Every time we try to leave - Muslims start more bs.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

The man was designated a terrorist in like 2004 or 2005. Same time my wife was in Iraq.

Sorry fuck wad boy, but I paid attention.

Now go back into hiding again.

Didn't Obama have him in the white house??

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

Who, the ones pretending they’ve known about this guy for over a decade despite only hearing his name for the first time less than 24 hours ago? 

I know. 

Trump will bitch slap the fake eyebrows right off your flamboyant leader. Stand down son...

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Total fake news. He was on no terrorist list. Israel wanted him dead for years and couldn't get international support. So they created a scenario where we could kill him. 

RR.gif.e3fdbfb80eb3b138224a76af17347292.gif

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

And to think, you and 99% of the posters here never heard of the guy as late as New Year’s Eve. Now he’s a bad guy that needed killing because that’s the new Trump narrative. Amazing how that works. 

I admit, I really didn't know who this guy Salami was and only heard of that other terrorist guy Bangadaddy a couple of times.

So does that mean when the people who attacked our embassy and spray painted Salami's name on the walls as their leader and inspiration, does that mean he's a good guy?  Ya know cuz I didn't know who he was?.....maybe you can explain his killings all through that region. ....is it really all lies?

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Respond? This was a provocation, not a response. 

Who is provoking who?

4 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

This needed to be done. Further, if the ducks start acting up, there is no reason they could not be wiped from existence in a couple of weeks with zero boots on the ground. 

That is the beauty of a well funded, well built and high tech military. Unbelievable  precise  and strategic strikes that dramatically minimizes unnecessary deaths without stepping a foot on the ground.

Some on here want to defund and dismantle our military. .... meanwhile Russia develops top notch Hypersonic missiles and Rocket man continues his advancement at nuclear. Sure, lets just go back to slingshots while the rest of the world passes us up.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

What a POS.....really

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

This is just like the time Gary Johnson got asked about Aleppo and all of the Trumpsters and Hillary supporters here were adamant they were quite familiar with Aleppo despite the word never appearing once on the forum prior to that day.  :lol:

Trump fun boys :owned: 

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I admit, I really didn't know who this guy Salami was and only heard of that other terrorist guy Bangadaddy a couple of times.

So does that mean when the people who attacked our embassy and spray painted Salami's name on the walls as their leader and inspiration, does that mean he's a good guy?  Ya know cuz I didn't know who he was?.....maybe you can explain his killings all through that region. ....is it really all lies?

Who is provoking who?

That is the beauty of a well funded, well built and high tech military. Unbelievable  precise  and strategic strikes that dramatically minimizes unnecessary deaths without stepping a foot on the ground.

Some on here want to defund and dismantle our military. .... meanwhile Russia develops top notch Hypersonic missiles and Rocket man continues his advancement at nuclear. Sure, lets just go back to slingshots while the rest of the world passes us up.

What a POS.....really

1953 Iranian coup was the first of many shithead moves we've made

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

1953 Iranian coup was the first of many shithead moves we've made

Too bad the dude got cancer and lost control.  The ME would be a far better place today with that regime in place.  Educated citizens,  more rights for women etc.  We make plenty of mistakes in the ME but that was not one of them.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Too bad the dude got cancer and lost control.  The ME would be a far better place today with that regime in place.  Educated citizens,  more rights for women etc.  We make plenty of mistakes in the ME but that was not one of them.  

Yeah, installing a dictatorship in place of a democracy was a great move. :lol:

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, installing a dictatorship in place of a democracy was a great move. :lol:

the animals in the ME need strong leaders to put down radical Muslim.  Look at Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon as great examples of this.  there is not a single country that has gotten better when the radicals take control.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

the animals in the ME need strong leaders to put down radical Muslim.  Look at Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon as great examples of this.  there is not a single country that has gotten better when the radicals take control.  

Moderates were in control until we couped them and installed a dictator friendly to Western interests.