Check your account email address ×

Top Iranian Commander killed

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Amazing how you assume no one knows who the POS was.

Fuck you

and go trump

Yes, because this forum was littered with postings about this guy’s evil ways prior to being told how evil he was by trump. :lol: 

you’ve been elected lemming extraordinaire. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Yes, because this forum was littered with postings about this guy’s evil ways prior to told how evil he was by trump. :lol: 

you’ve been elected lemming extraordinaire. 

youre a fucking knob

go try to impress someone else with your intellect

You suck at it

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

youre a fucking knob

go try to impress someone else with your intellect

You suck at it

Show me one post that was posted over the last 3 years about this guy? Now his name is all over Fox News with you and snake and the gang frapping over his death. Admit it. It’s such bullshit. 

Edited by spin_dry

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Show me one post that was posted over the last 3 years about this guy? Now his name is all over Fox News with you and snake and the gang frapping over his death. Admit it. It’s such bullshit. 

He reached prime time.

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

New yrs eve , no one in America that isn't CIA or military intelligence ever knew the dude existed. Anyone saying different is full of shit.

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve seen his name and pic on the news a thousand times. Spin fail.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

New yrs eve , no one in America that isn't CIA or military intelligence ever knew the dude existed. Anyone saying different is full of shit.

He met with Putin and his gang this year. He’s been in Syria. The guys been all over the news. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

then post it up

My copy and paste is not working. :lol: 

google Soleimani goes to Russia.

Im not making this up...

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No shit. Now he’s the antichrist. No different than George Soros. No one knew who he was until he predicted that invading Iraq would be a disaster. Then he suddenly became an anti American piece of shit. This is a game that’s played out over and over. And the bleak, mentally challenged Americans keep falling for it over and over. 

Edited by spin_dry

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No shit. Now he’s the antichrist. No different than George Soros. No one knew who he was until he predicted that invading Iraq would be a disaster. Then he suddenly became an anti American piece of shit. This is a game that’s played out over and over. And the bleak, mentally Americans keep falling for it over and over. 

Yeah, like the Koch Brothers.  LOL

Just now, Mainecat said:

America is sick of Trump. He needs to go and the Republican Party should toss him under the bus. Pence would be better at this point.

yet his poll numbers are better than Obies were.  Ponderous.

Guys fucking out there but there is no denying the fact he gave America a confidence level Obie never could.  

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

America is sick of Trump. He needs to go and the Republican Party should toss him under the bus. Pence would be better at this point.

And Shrillery was going to win in a landslide.

689E8770-A444-41B3-AB6A-DE6779AD48DE.thumb.jpeg.25ba179bee6e039b1eed8b71bce88b87.jpeg

Just now, steve from amherst said:

2016 , is that when you first started chanting " death to , ahh whatever the hell his name is "

I saw his name on the news. Didn’t wish him dead. Wtf is wrong with you?