Check your account email address ×

Top Iranian Commander killed

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really are...get your lips off Snakes ass and try to formulate a coherent original thought on the subject. 

Let's get a word from our sponsor....:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

But why though? Is it because Khomeini challenged Trump via Twitter? 

I thought most here didn't want a war with Iran?

I think what we're missing is the reason Iran launched rockets on the K1 Base in Kirkuk.  Which prompted our response on the site, which prompted their response on our embassy, which prompted our airstrike on this Commander.  Why that initial attack on the K1 base happened is either unknown to the public or was Iran flexing in Iraq and we'll probably never know.  I don't think it has anything to do with Twitter.

I do think Iran is pretty ballsy kicking the hornets nest in Iraq, uninvited guest or not we still are running that show and they came in to muscle us around.  I don't think they expected to be slapped this hard.  That is why I think the ball is in their court, do they comeback over the top or do they pull back and rethink this.

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

:cry:

Trump killed a bad guy

And to think, you and 99% of the posters here never heard of the guy as late as New Year’s Eve. Now he’s a bad guy that needed killing because that’s the new Trump narrative. Amazing how that works. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And to think, you and 99% of the posters here never heard of the guy as late as New Year’s Eve. Now he’s a bad guy that needed killing because that’s the new Trump narrative. Amazing how that works. 

Amazing how you assume no one knows who the POS was.

Fuck you

and go trump

Edited by Pete

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How is this any different than 8 years of drone strikes under Obama?

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How is this any different than 8 years of drone strikes under Obama?

Their media has told them to be offended. After 8 years of coddling Obama. No bias here. Seems legit.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who is pissed  off? Has this place become such a Trump circle jerk that legitimate questions can’t be asked? 

Dude, 95% of this forum are straight up fascists. It's no surprise they're cheerleading dear leader. It's a mass cult of personality.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dude, 95% of this forum are straight up fascists. It's no surprise they're cheerleading dear leader. It's a mass cult of personality.

How would Bernie respond in a situation like this?

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:you are the only actual Fascist here NeoFascistGobbelsStoner you POS :finger2:

Edited by Momorider

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:cry:

Too fucking bad

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sure as fuck didn’t Dopo! :lmao:

another assumption from the sights biggest asshole.. You knew nothing about this clown. Your just irritated cause trump pounded this fucker in the ground like a tent stake.

too bad the Kenyan didn't have the balls to do it

GFY

• Haha 1