Check your account email address ×

DOW 30,000

Snake

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

How in the fuck is 30 million unemployed strong? 

:news:  

the economic damage of Covid has been whitewashed.  At some point that will stop and the consequences will be real.   Look at all the companies who are turning furloughs into layoffs right now.  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just how many boats have you bought recently in this so called weak economy.

Bhen got ...

Ben.gif.faa1cf7953c9741b8e3f35b0015f1400.gif

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re faggot ass talks gibberish and nonsense so you get derp in return

So you have nothing except whining like a baby ... just what I thought.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

imagine if he put the money he's blown on toys in the stock market.  He could retire at 50 like he wants.  

He's in - but he shorted again & is losing his ass.

LOL.gif.06bb9b80bb43a0ba7ed4eac76826e848.gif

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thought stonks only went up

Lets be honest when  you hit highs you expect some pullback.  the bearish engulfing candles not a good sign but the market shrug it off the other day. A few hundred back by the close would be nice

candle.JPG

Simple mean reversion says either the economy and earnings need to recover extensively or the market needs a 40% haircut 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Can somebody help me, please!!!!  :mc::mc:

people tried to help. They told you to start selling on up days. But you were too busy telling the world how much you made. Paper losses , paper gains.

Took some profit today, despite the small haircut and moved some money into cash and a couple bond funds I like.  Still up 35+%, for the year, which works for me, even it stays there til the end of the year.  Even though its not how I'm supposed to counsel clients, I'm thinking the next couple months are gonna be bumpy in the markets, so unless I see some miraculous economic reports, I'll stand pat for now.  If the market has another correction like in Feb March, opportunities will be there.  Long term investors will just ride this out like every other bump in the road.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Calm down train wreck.  It's up 50ish % in less than 6 months.  image.thumb.png.a0f69c1edf4e9d05df39442e3f72fa96.png

It’s been going wild for weeks. You just knew there was a correction coming.

37 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Calm down train wreck.  It's up 50ish % in less than 6 months.  image.thumb.png.a0f69c1edf4e9d05df39442e3f72fa96.png

Ok, OK, thanks!!!!   I'll  try to calm down.  :wall:

Hey CKF, do you have anything for massive stock market losses???????   :stoned:    :bong:    :yummy:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, OK, thanks!!!!   I'll  try to calm down.  :wall:

Hey CKF, do you have anything for massive stock market losses???????   :stoned:    :bong:    :yummy:

Again , lies !!

7 hours ago, The One said:

Again , lies !!

Well kinda'. I don't really have shit in the market, I've just been goofin' about it.  I just have a junk retirement, and only a few bucks saved.

That's why I keep patching the roofs!!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Took some profit today, despite the small haircut and moved some money into cash and a couple bond funds I like.  Still up 35+%, for the year, which works for me, even it stays there til the end of the year.  Even though its not how I'm supposed to counsel clients, I'm thinking the next couple months are gonna be bumpy in the markets, so unless I see some miraculous economic reports, I'll stand pat for now.  If the market has another correction like in Feb March, opportunities will be there.  Long term investors will just ride this out like every other bump in the road.

I think october will be a very volitile month.

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Everything I've been doing for the past 2 years has been building up the private equity side for better diversification and I'm quite happy with the results so far.  Over the next year that will represent about 50% of my total investment and that is where I will want to keep it at.

12 hours ago, Edmo said:

It’s been going wild for weeks. You just knew there was a correction coming.

I get a chuckle at the reporting.  They always wait until it happens, then tag on a reason for it, whether it went up 10% or down 10%.  Apple and Tesla splitting, and people were falling all over themselves to buy it last week.  This week, not so much.  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I get a chuckle at the reporting.  They always wait until it happens, then tag on a reason for it, whether it went up 10% or down 10%.  Apple and Tesla splitting, and people were falling all over themselves to buy it last week.  This week, not so much.  :lol: 

Complete reactionary idiocy 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

people tried to help. They told you to start selling on up days. But you were too busy telling the world how much you made. Paper losses , paper gains.

Big loss, down to nothing now. Wiped-out. I guess I'm keepin' my 12' boat. No new boats for me.