Check your account email address ×

Best modern country artist ever

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Oh look something else snotty is scared of. 

HA! HA! HA! LMAO!!! 

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :fuckyou:

I think Chris Stapleton is crazy talented, saw him last summer. There are a couple good country stars these days, I really hate that pop country they all play nowadays. These guys are more bluesy old school country. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Rednecks are fukkin' assholes. Dangerous mother-fukkers. Just like the Tahds of Maine. 

:lol:  Remember that.  My cousin Tommy was once the Maine state trooper of the year.  6’5” built like a brick shithouse.  :lol:    May he RIP

Never heard of that guy either, but redneck country is what I’m all about listening preference wize.  Right now, faves include, Chris Stapleton, Tyler Childers, Whitey Ford, Aaron Lewis, that kind of stuff.  :bc: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think Chris Stapleton is crazy talented, saw him last summer. There are a couple good country stars these days, I really hate that pop country they all play nowadays. These guys are more bluesy old school country. 

Bigtime x2.

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Remember that.  My cousin Tommy was once the Maine state trooper of the year.  6’5” built like a brick shithouse.  :lol:    May he RIP

Never heard of that guy either, but redneck country is what I’m all about listening preference wize.  Right now, faves include, Chris Stapleton, Tyler Childers, Whitey Ford, Aaron Lewis, that kind of stuff.  :bc: 

Aaron Lewis from Staind?

Mike Mushok got his EE degree at the university I work at. He use to be in the shop with me all the time. I built his senior project.. :bc: Great student 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Aaron Lewis from Staind?

Mike Mushok got his EE degree at the university I work at. He use to be in the shop with me all the time. I built his senior project.. :bc: Great student 

Yup, thats him, guess he’s from the Berkshires.  “Northern Redneck” is a good one, even mentions sleds.  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Country is trash 

Kids busted out the karoake a couple weeks ago at Thanksgiving.  They started belting out this tune, and my job was to add in the “I feel good as helll!!!”.  Not gonna lie.....Kinda catchy.  :lol: