Check your account email address ×

Best modern country artist ever

5 hours ago, Anler said:

I think Chris Stapleton is crazy talented, saw him last summer. There are a couple good country stars these days, I really hate that pop country they all play nowadays. These guys are more bluesy old school country. 

Saw him last summer, as well. Really good show.  

Eric Church is another. 
Zac Brown is good show to see .  Even if you don’t like country, he does a bit of everything, from prince to Metallica. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Rednecks are fukkin' assholes. Dangerous mother-fukkers. Just like the Tahds of Maine. 

remember that next time you run your cock holster, gonna shove that Maglite so far up you ass your eyes will look like driving lights

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

remember that next time you run your cock holster, gonna shove that Maglite so far up you ass your eyes will look like driving lights

Now that is funny shit !!

8 hours ago, bussman said:

Lol, was cleaning out my garage and toolboxes yesterday and found my old Mag light. I’ll be at Sandy’s later today if sissy cop wants to meet me there. 

Why, you want the Maglite shoved up your ass?????

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Oh, you think you're tough????

Quite often I am armed. 

I don't look for trouble, so you will have to take aggressive action against me. Once I have what I think is legal grounds to defend myself, what do you think is gonna' happen to ya'????  

If you're lucky, the worst that will happen is you'll be walkin' around with a 5-D-Cell stickin' outta' yer' ass!