Check your account email address ×

Perfect

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pissing matches over who makes more money or is worth more in here is gay.  This is rock bottom self-worth, BarbieHand material.

Just plain gay.  Come on guys.

Speaking of betas, where is Barb?:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bussman said:

He’s fucking with you dude. He’s posted here a ton of times what he does there. I’d tell you but I’m kinda liking him fucking with you. lol

Even I know what he does, sort of: Custodial Journeyman.

:lol:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Only shallow materialistic people value their life with a monetary amount.  Gotta just let them go and make a fool out of themselves. 

For the last 5 years every time I’ve gotten a raise I’ve worked less hours. I’ve made the same annually those 5 years now going from 55 hours a week to now averaging 42. Time is my most important asset to me now. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh, he made several “casts” about how he was going on vacation somewhere to try and get somebody to bite.  In his mind, he had some weirded out responses ready That he thought might impress the board.

Nobody bit....because nobody cares.  :lol:

His most excellent stories about going on some bus tour ride with mommy and daddy in some foreign country will be back soon enough.  You know, how he really immersed himself in the local culture and got to know the people/history/geography/architecture/economics/climate, etc, etc, etc....

9F77B207-74ED-408D-8146-98D413971855.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I think we got us an old fashioned dick measuring contest in here. :lol: 

Really...wgaf what Joe blow makes.

X2.  Exacly.  The day I feel the need to post up my account balances, 1040 form, or anything else that is no ones business but mine, so a couple dipshits can pass judgement is the day I log off of here for good.  I’ll never understand why some think they have any business counting other peoples money.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2.  Exacly.  The day I feel the need to post up my account balances, 1040 form, or anything else that is no ones business but mine, so a couple dipshits can pass judgement is the day I log off of here for good.  I’ll never understand why some think they have any business counting other peoples money.

But youre in the business of counting other people's money.:lol:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, bussman said:

For the last 5 years every time I’ve gotten a raise I’ve worked less hours. I’ve made the same annually those 5 years now going from 55 hours a week to now averaging 42. Time is my most important asset to me now. 

Putting in less time as you get older is a winning strategy.  

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But youre in the business of counting other people's money.:lol:

:lol: I know, I’ve pointed that out before.  But I’m a trained professional!! :lol:  :bc:   In fairness, I don’t count anyone here’s money.  “The Millionaire Next Door” is a great book on that subject, you just never know with some folks.  Some you might think don’t have a pot to piss in, but their statement balances tell a different story.  That works the other way too.  One thing that really confounds me is how some are living for not much more than leaving their kids a big ass inheritance, because they simply don’t know how to enjoy some of the things that money they’ve saved can do.

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: I know, I’ve pointed that out before.  But I’m a trained professional!! :lol:  :bc:   In fairness, I don’t count anyone here’s money.  “The Millionaire Next Door” is a great book on that subject, you just never know with some folks.  Some you might think don’t have a pot to piss in, but their statement balances tell a different story.  That works the other way too.

One of a half dozen books that should be required reading for youngsters entering the real world.  

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

It would take a real idiot to not see that was a joke.

I think a few actually believed it for a while.  Some may still :lol:

27 minutes ago, bussman said:

He’s fucking with you dude. He’s posted here a ton of times what he does there. I’d tell you but I’m kinda liking him fucking with you. lol

@Kev144 is right   He's taking it pretty hard :lol:

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Probably logged off cause she didn't want to be -2,000 by Christmas :lmao:

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Even I know what he does, sort of: Custodial Journeyman.

:lol:

:lol: :lmao:

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Only reason I posted up my last three years is because snowputz said what I claimed was BS.  You would think after getting owned big,  she would shut up. But no , she continues to run her cock holster. 

15 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Only reason I posted up my last three years is because snowputz said what I claimed was BS.  You would think after getting owned big,  she would shut up. But no , she continues to run her cock holster. 

I’m staying out of that, I like both you guys.  :lol:  :bc:  I’m talking a bout one or two others who shall remain nameless, pointing fingers in my direction.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Jay had laid out exactly what he does for Ford countless times here. How can you possibly not know what he does?

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Excuse me for not knowing but I really don't know what he does at Ford. I don't know why he's being such a chickenshit.

49 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

lol! Not in the least bit. :lol:

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Excuse me for not knowing but I really don't know what he does at Ford. I don't know why he's being such a chickenshit.

You sure seemed to think you knew what you were talking about yesterday

21 hours ago, snoughnut said:

sniff sniff........... I think I smell bullshit

19 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Image result for smells like bullshit

18 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Image result for bullshit smell

18 hours ago, snoughnut said:

How about we use the plunger on your mouth, it's severely clogged with bullshit. :lol:

Until you got :owned: big

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

lol! Not in the least bit. :lol:

Oh for sure you are 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've done the same you fucking moron. 

Last year my gross was 140k and I got an additional 28k profit share and the company contributed another 9k to my 401k and $1500 to my HSA. 

If I would have stayed in Indiana those numbers would have been about 10% higher for this year as I wasnt even at the top job class 

Fuck. That's good coin.

Gonna be close to that this year with new job?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Vacation, dropped like 20 hints he was going..not a single person asked him where..:lol:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, bussman said:

He’s not chicken, he’s messing with you. He’s an experienced millwright. 

I was hoping no one let it out of the bag for a while.  I wanted to see how much more butthurt she was going to get :lmao: