Check your account email address ×

Perfect

45 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck. That's good coin.

Gonna be close to that this year with new job?

Lmfao....no

I'm union now and while my total compensation package is on par with other electrical bargaining agreements it pales in comparison to how well I was paid at the last job.

There is very little responsibility in my  new gig and almost nothing expected from me. I hate it.....i loved being the go to guy in my last job.....now I'm just a number

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

No shit. What a toolbox. He’s sounding like angry ginger. 

i'm just a poor white boy trying to get by

wish i could afford expensive cars and vacations and snowmobiling.  instead i'm roadtripping in my 80% used up hand me down vehicle looking at mobile homes with good hurricane straps down in the poor peoples section of the FLA

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm just a poor white boy trying to get by

wish i could afford expensive cars and vacations and snowmobiling.  instead i'm roadtripping in my 80% used up hand me down vehicle looking at mobile homes with good hurricane straps down in the poor peoples section of the FLA

The trailer houses in the southwest don't even need to be strapped down. AZ for the mother fucking win. 

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lmfao....no

I'm union now and while my total compensation package is on par with other electrical bargaining agreements it pales in comparison to how well I was paid at the last job.

There is very little responsibility in my  new gig and almost nothing expected from me. I hate it.....i loved being the go to guy in my last job.....now I'm just a number

That’s what I am now, a number. We are full corporate and it’s so boring in this role. 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Like I said, no wonder why those F 150s are way overpriced, the employees are way overpaid. :lol:But genuinely I'm happy for you. :bc:

You're to much of a fucking pussy to admit it, but you got bitch slapped, bad. So run along now. 

Cheap labor isn't skilled. Skilled labor isn't cheap. 

Do you think if they cut all of our pay, they'd drop the price of vehicles?   If you do, you're a bigger dumb fuck than everyone on here already thinks you are.

39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

^FTR the aboves a joke.  Jay talks big but can back it up,  there's a few other blowing smoke up peoples asses about how wonderful they are who can't

Just telling it like it is :bc:

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Same thing as janitor.:lol:

:lol: yea it is :lmao:

🙄

27 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You're to much of a fucking pussy to admit it, but you got bitch slapped, bad. So run along now. 

Cheap labor isn't skilled. Skilled labor isn't cheap. 

Do you think if they cut all of our pay, they'd drop the price of vehicles?   If you do, you're a bigger dumb fuck than everyone on here already thinks you are.

Just telling it like it is :bc:

:lol: yea it is :lmao:

🙄

You're a classic example of "who" you work for and not "what" you do and you better get on your hands and knees and thank the UAW and Ford. Now, I said I was genuinely happy for you but you still want to be a cunt, fine. :bigfinger:

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're a classic example of "who" you work for and not "what" you do and you better get on your hands and knees and thank the UAW and Ford. Now, I said I was genuinely happy for you but you still want to be a cunt, fine. :bigfinger:

:lmao: you go with that, cunt.  This is ONCE AGAIN, another you not knowing WTF you're talking about, LIKE USUAL. 

Oh, and stick your "happy for me BS" up your dumb cunt ass :finger:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Jay gets paid electrician money and the most complicated tool he has to use is a chain hoist or portapower :lol:

I'd say he has it good 

My trade does a lot at my plant.  One of the only plants in the company that still has it's own Fab Shop.  We still do all our own tear out and install of lines and machines. Fabrication.  Our own concrete work, brick work (except our furnace fire brick is done by a union contractor). We also do our own excavating and heavy equipment operations. Crane operations. Plus I'm crane certified thru Crane U.   That's why when the economy took a shit and guys got laid off and had the choice of going back to production, or going to labor pool,  Or some took other employment at other companies. They got hired in immediately. 

But yeah, I gotta kiss the UAW and Ford's ass, because if it wasn't for them , I wouldn't have a job.  :lmao: :lol:. At least that's what some dumb fuck faggot beat off shitter unclogged thinks. But he's a complete fucking know nothing about anything idiot. So then there's that :bc:

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

My trade does a lot at my plant.  One of the only plants in the company that still has it's own Fab Shop.  We still do all our own tear out and install of lines and machines. Fabrication.  Our own concrete work, brick work (except our furnace fire brick is done by a union contractor). We also do our own excavating and heavy equipment operations. Crane operations. Plus I'm crane certified thru Crane U.   That's why when the economy took a shit and guys got laid off and had the choice of going back to production, or going to labor pool,  Or some took other employment at other companies. They got hired in immediately. 

But yeah, I gotta kiss the UAW and Ford's ass, because if it wasn't for them , I wouldn't have a job.  :lmao: :lol:. At least that's what some dumb fuck faggot beat off shitter unclogged thinks. But he's a complete fucking know nothing about anything idiot. So then there's that :bc:

Yep, you better kiss the UAW and Ford's ass, they are the reason you're compensated as well as you are and that's a fact. You're a typical millrat who thinks he's more important than he really is. I like to call that an eye problem that glasses can't fix.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Yep, you better kiss the UAW and Ford's ass, they are the reason you're compensated as well as you are and that's a fact. You're a typical millrat who thinks he's more important than he really is. I like to call that an eye problem that glasses can't fix.

Like I said, you go with that, you dumb fucking know nothing cunt 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I can feel it sucking the life out of me

I 100% relate. 

Hill in March will lock down her standing, position and pay at her employer. Once I know that’s done I may move on to something else. Life is too short to feel like this. Sucks, privately owned by an awesome woman owner to this corporate structure has been a 180 degree turn. Those of us hired into the family company structure are having the hardest time adjusting. 

17 minutes ago, bussman said:

I 100% relate. 

Hill in March will lock down her standing, position and pay at her employer. Once I know that’s done I may move on to something else. Life is too short to feel like this. Sucks, privately owned by an awesome woman owner to this corporate structure has been a 180 degree turn. Those of us hired into the family company structure are having the hardest time adjusting. 

So long as you're paid well there is little a structured corp can do to compete with a small successful family run environment.:bc:

• Thanks 1