Check your account email address ×

Perfect

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You mean the money that has already been allocated to new capital, that data?

My customers are not showing any signs of slowing down, normally we have a good carry over from the previous year and orders start picking back up in the spring.  This year it has never slowed and we cover many industries, food, chemical, plastics, pharma, auto, aerospace etc.

Manufacturing has declined in the us for 4 straight quarters now 

That is called a recession

I dont give two fucks about what little peanuts anecdotal bullshits you dream up. 

Profits for major steel producers in the US are down 70% YoY....that is the beginning of a major downturn starting.

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Manufacturing has declined in the us for 4 straight quarters now 

That is called a recession

I dont give two fucks about what little peanuts anecdotal bullshits you dream up. 

You work in a field that has had one foot in the grave for the past 60 years.:lol:

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I call bullshit on that quantity, half a million, what a crock of bullshit !

I don't see what's so hard to believe about that. '16-'18 I made well over $500K. And that's just pay, not including investments. 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You mean the money that has already been allocated to new capital, that data?

My customers are not showing any signs of slowing down, normally we have a good carry over from the previous year and orders start picking back up in the spring.  This year it has never slowed and we cover many industries, food, chemical, plastics, pharma, auto, aerospace etc.

Many financial houses are issuing their 2020 outlooks right now.  Bits and pieces....Consumer spending remains strong and is still a primary driver.  Growth is slowing but we are still in longest economic expansion in history.  Recession concerns are minor, business investment and wage growth is slowing, but still above inflation.  Interest rates should remain low, our analysts don’t see any negative rates though.  Look for possible interest rate increase in 2020, if inflationary threats are present.  Trade uncertainty remains a concern, but I’m personally not worried that Trump will handle that with a positive result.  Global economy health still lags US’s.  None of this impacts what should be any individuals long term investing strategy.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Many financial houses are issuing their 2020 outlooks right now.  Bits and pieces....Consumer spending remains strong and is still a primary driver.  Growth is slowing but we are still in longest economic expansion in history.  Recession concerns are minor, business investment and wage growth is slowing, but still above inflation.  Interest rates should remain low, our analysts don’t see any negative rates though.  Look for possible interest rate increase in 2020, if inflationary threats are present.  Trade uncertainty remains a concern, but I’m personally not worried that Trump will handle that with a positive result.  Global economy health still lags US’s.  None of this impacts what should be any individuals long term investing strategy.

We have a good idea who is doing what.  More importantly we have a good feed from the major automation suppliers what individual sectors capital spending will look like.

Does one think food manufacturers have noticeable recessions?  Even when the economy is in one. :lol:

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it really is though end of the day,  everything else is just noise.  I don't know how he does it being a complete buffoon but Trump gave this country confidence that Obama never could.  

Very true and does anybody other than a sensitive liberal even care if he acts like a buffoon? Results are all that matters. 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We have a good idea who is doing what.  More importantly we have a good feed from the major automation suppliers what individual sectors capital spending will look like.

Does one think food manufacturers have noticeable recessions?  Even when the economy is in one. :lol:

I guess that’s why there are sectors of the economy that people can turn to, regardless, like consumer staples.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

sniff sniff........... I think I smell bullshit

I'll go easy on you and make it a small bet for you, say $25,000? 

You gonna put your money where your mouth is, or you just gonna run your cock sucker, like usual.