Check your account email address ×

Perfect

19 minutes ago, bussman said:

I 100% relate. 

Hill in March will lock down her standing, position and pay at her employer. Once I know that’s done I may move on to something else. Life is too short to feel like this. Sucks, privately owned by an awesome woman owner to this corporate structure has been a 180 degree turn. Those of us hired into the family company structure are having the hardest time adjusting. 

That's basically what I went from and to. Fuck sakes....if I have a payroll or hr issue now instead of just calling the gals I knew no I have to call some hotline and speak to a person in Pakistan or India and open a call ticket and hope Pittsburg HR calls me back within a week. Its absurd 

32 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yep, you better kiss the UAW and Ford's ass, they are the reason you're compensated as well as you are and that's a fact. You're a typical millrat who thinks he's more important than he really is. I like to call that an eye problem that glasses can't fix.

Might want to give it a rest now.

Fyi, there a few business that can't be scaled up to be more successful.  It all comes down to what the owner is willing to do to grow it.  Most become complacent and let things ride.

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

That,s a lot of coin for a wannabe electrician. How many hours did you work behind  Sandys during the week-ends ?

If sucking dick paid well I'd do that too. Unfortunately there are too many cheap ass twinks like znutty out there whoring bjs for 25$,so it's a no go

• Haha 2