Check your account email address ×

Perfect

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s reality. 

no reality is the economy is all that matters for the majority of people who struggle to pay bills, put food on the table, a roof over their heads, save for kids education and retirement. But leave it to you to bloviate from your high horse that it doesn't really matter.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So Ben has made over a million dollars in the market in the last three years 

Interesting 😂

he never said in the market.  He took advantage of the opportunity that the economy gave him to go to indiana and make a ton of money.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he never said in the market.  He took advantage of the opportunity that the economy gave him to go to indiana and make a ton of money.  

Its not necessary for you to clarify my positions.....it takes some of the fun away for me.

Thanks though 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Thanks trump

And now we're in a manufacturing recession and that opportunity is gone.....along with the fact that Trump punted on the trade war to try and save his reelection. Makes it all seem totally useless at this point

Just now, f7ben said:

And now we're in a manufacturing recession and that opportunity is gone.....along with the fact that Trump punted on the trade war to try and save his reelection. Makes it all seem totally useless at this point

Well you made well over a mil in 3 years sow what's the problem for you? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I did pay an absolute shit load of taxes since 2015. Starting a business saved me a pile last year

Good move. If I didn't have a buss and had a job I would always have a hobby buss.

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

BS.  We've looking at the best start to the new year since ever.  :bc:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So now you dont believe the data?

You mean the money that has already been allocated to new capital, that data?

My customers are not showing any signs of slowing down, normally we have a good carry over from the previous year and orders start picking back up in the spring.  This year it has never slowed and we cover many industries, food, chemical, plastics, pharma, auto, aerospace etc.

• Thanks 1