Check your account email address ×

Beastiality.....the new gay

bussman

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is nothing new

The facts are since the dawn of man some people have been gay , others fucked sheep. 

99% are hetero

As long as whatever youre fucking doesnt infringe on another person's rights you can fuck what you want. 

If there was a god and he cared what you fucked he wouldnt make people that want to fuck things he doesnt want them to.

Derp

Good lord man. Have some fucking decency. What kind of world do we live in now where someone fucking a god damn sheep is acceptable to you?

seriously hilarious question: Has anyone thought about how the fucking animals feel? You trying to fuck a sheep Ben is 1000% infringing on that animals rights because there’s no way it wants your pecker nose to fuck it :lol: 

Edited by thewayout
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Good lord man. Have some fucking decency. What kind of world do we live in now where someone fucking a god damn sheep is acceptable to you?

seriously hilarious question: Has anyone thought about how the fucking animals feel? You trying to fuck a sheep Ben is 1000% infringing on that animals rights because there’s no way it wants your pecker nose to fuck it :lol: 

Boner Beak Ben has a nice ring to it. :lol:

• Haha 1

Man, fundamentalist white christians have wild imaginations. :lol:

The LGBT+ community has rejected pedophiles and will presumably reject bestiality. 

Because the concept seems to have escaped the wackjob braintrust I feel like I have to spell it out.

Animals cannot consent

Children cannot consent

Adults can consent

The qualifier here is consent.

But I can see how some people like bussqanon, buttcoks, and moemoe who clearly don't understand the concept of consent would get confused.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, thewayout said:

How does the sherpa feel when you kill it and eat it???

I'd say it would probably rather be fucked

And you come from a state where roadkill beastiality on sundays is common place

You also cheer for a quarterback who plays all holes filled in the locker room with a mile of black dingus every chance he gets.

So yuh

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, bussman said:

10 years ago some of us said this would be pushed to be normalized after the forcing of gay marriage garbage down own throats......we were told we were “insane” or “nut jobs” or “homophobic”... “it’ll never happen”.....

Pedophilia is trying to be normalized. Tranny drag queen sickness? Yeah that too. Now this. 

Enjoy Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0. 

Wanna know how it ends?  Enjoy the fire. 

Fucking sheep idiots. Shove your tolerance and acceptance bullshit up your ass. Sick fucks. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1205626000559628288

Wow I used to give that dude a little cred, not that I ever much agreed, but he could make his arguments.  That one, he did not make and any cred he had is long gone now..  What a fuckin weirdo.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How does the sherpa feel when you kill it and eat it???

I'd say it would probably rather be fucked

And you come from a state where roadkill beastiality on sundays is common place

You also cheer for a quarterback who plays all holes filled in the locker room with a mile of black dingus every chance he gets.

So yuh

Yore rasist. Kill yourself.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Man, fundamentalist white christians have wild imaginations. :lol:

The LGBT+ community has rejected pedophiles and will presumably reject bestiality. 

Because the concept seems to have escaped the wackjob braintrust I feel like I have to spell it out.

Animals cannot consent

Children cannot consent

Adults can consent

The qualifier here is consent.

But I can see how some people like bussqanon, buttcoks, and moemoe who clearly don't understand the concept of consent would get confused.

agree, but Any religious follower has an imagination on par with an acid trip

11 hours ago, bussman said:

10 years ago some of us said this would be pushed to be normalized after the forcing of gay marriage garbage down own throats......we were told we were “insane” or “nut jobs” or “homophobic”... “it’ll never happen”.....

Pedophilia is trying to be normalized. Tranny drag queen sickness? Yeah that too. Now this. 

Enjoy Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0. 

Wanna know how it ends?  Enjoy the fire. 

Fucking sheep idiots. Shove your tolerance and acceptance bullshit up your ass. Sick fucks. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1205626000559628288

You’re spot on and these clueless assfucks that disagree are clueless fucktards

11 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

The right wing jesus freaks like bussmelon should start me too for horses.

Being against people fucking children and animals has ZERO to do with religion. If adults want to concent to fucking members of the sane sex “being Gay” that’s their choice. Children and animals have no say it’s a huge difference. That’s why normalization of these adult life choices is wrong!!! 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

There you have it bussqanon. The dumbest fuck here thinks you're spot on

You’re the dumbest fuck here. You Run your trap about sone bullshit utopian fantasies of a life with no rule of law without crimes against humanity happening. That’s never happening

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Being against people fucking children and animals has ZERO to do with religion. If adults want to concent to fucking members of the sane sex “being Gay” that’s their choice. Children and animals have no say it’s a huge difference. That’s why normalization of these adult life choices is wrong!!! 

No one is trying to normalize it.

You and bussqanon are trying to smear the LGBT community with animal and child rape. Like good Christian soldiers you don't question shit, you just follow what you're told.

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

@motonoggin dispute this. Lets hear why what I said here is wrong

You and bussqanon are trying to smear the LGBT community with animal and child rape. Like good Christian soldiers you don't question shit, you just follow what you're told.

Edited by jtssrx

Just now, jtssrx said:

@motonoggin dispute this. Lets hear why what I said here is wrong

You basically just repeated what I said except dumber. 

The LGBT community has rejected bestiality and pedophilia.

The only people trying to associate the two are anti-lgbt Christian snake handlers like you and bussqanon

You’re so full of shit with this Strawman you fucktard. I just said I have zero proWith consenting adults making personal choices. How was that smearing the LGBT community?