Check your account email address ×

Beastiality.....the new gay

bussman

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude....you're the one all butthurt over some fringe bullshit that nobody with a brain cares about. Its fucking weird

Dude.....”laughing and giggling” at others reactions to my opinion is the opposite of butthurt. Not seeing that is fucking weird. 

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

Nobody? lol

Only the “mentally ill” aren’t buying it. I’m happy about that, I don’t want people like that’s affirmation. 

One would have to be pretty narrow minded to think that pedophilia and beastiality couldn’t become a cultural norm 

Just now, Tickle Shits said:

One would have to be pretty narrow minded to think that pedophilia and beastiality couldn’t become a cultural norm 

Well.....at one point in time burning people at the stake was a cultural norm so I guess anything is possible

Pedophilia will never be normalized though as we have expanding consent laws.....not regressing

Just now, f7ben said:

Well.....at one point in time burning people at the stake was a cultural norm so I guess anything is possible

Pedophilia will never be normalized though as we have expanding consent laws.....not regressing

Tell that to the Islam’s :owned: 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Pedophilia - One would have to be pretty narrow minded to think it possibly could considering throughout history in western society pedophilia has become less and less commonplace, those found guilty of it being subject to harsher and harsher penalties, and children having never had as many rights or protection under the law as they do now. 

As for beastiality, anyone who thinks there is an Appetite for making it more socially acceptable or legal is a fucking retard. 

• Like 2

Just now, frenchy said:

Pedophilia - One would have to be pretty narrow minded to think it possibly could considering throughout history in western society pedophilia has become less and less commonplace, those found guilty of it being subject to harsher and harsher penalties, and children having never had as many rights or protection under the law as they do now. 

As for beastiality, anyone who thinks there is an Appetite for making it more socially acceptable or legal is a fucking retard. 

As Islam spreads so will their act of banging kids and sheep 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

As Islam spreads so will their act of banging kids and sheep 

It’s the public stonings, ceremonial rapes, declittings, and the celebratory throwing of the gays off rooftops that will fill the emotional voids in between picking the child brides. 

E50560BF-7E12-4185-B40F-BF4E1FD0D9F6.gif

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Shut er down OT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I think Catholics should have to marry one woman to a donkey for each act of pedophilia the cloth committed.

Neal

You want it to be Islam?  We should celebrate diversity.  It’s what makes us strong.