Check your account email address ×

Beastiality.....the new gay

bussman

Just now, motonoggin said:

You basically just repeated what I said except dumber. 

The LGBT community has rejected bestiality and pedophilia.

The only people trying to associate the two are anti-lgbt Christian snake handlers like you and bussqanon

No your conflating what we’re saying one has nothing to do with the other I just said three times I have no problem with the LGBT community I didn’t associate them with those things those things are separate you are the one that is associating those things with the LGBT community not me

Just now, jtssrx said:

You’re so full of shit with this Strawman you fucktard. I just said I have zero proWith consenting adults making personal choices. How was that smearing the LGBT community?

Dude. You seriously need to do a better job reading. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

No your conflating what we’re saying one has nothing to do with the other I just said three times I have no problem with the LGBT community I didn’t associate them with those things those things are separate you are the one that is associating those things with the LGBT community not me

Then why are you arguing with me you fucking retard?

Saying the purpose of normalizing the LGBTQ community is not the same as blaming them for the normalization of bestiality or  Pedophiles. 

The problem is is people like you associate everything with identity politics. So you automatically assume that somebody is blaming the LGBT community for the normalization of these things. That’s not the case at all 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You did when you agreed with bussqanon.

Like I said. Read better, dumbfuck

No I agreed the same people that normalized LGBT community are the ones that are now trying to normalize pedophilia and bestiality. I can separate the two because I don’t believe and identity politics. As I said I have no problem with consenting adults making choices for themselves

Edited by jtssrx

11 hours ago, bussman said:

10 years ago some of us said this would be pushed to be normalized after the forcing of gay marriage garbage down own throats......we were told we were “insane” or “nut jobs” or “homophobic”... “it’ll never happen”.....

Pedophilia is trying to be normalized. Tranny drag queen sickness? Yeah that too. Now this. 

Enjoy Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0. 

Wanna know how it ends?  Enjoy the fire. 

Fucking sheep idiots. Shove your tolerance and acceptance bullshit up your ass. Sick fucks. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1205626000559628288

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Saying the purpose of normalizing the LGBTQ community is not the same as blaming them for the normalization of bestiality or  Pedophiles. 

The problem is is people like you associate everything with identity politics. So you automatically assume that somebody is blaming the LGBT community for the normalization of these things. That’s not the case at all 

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re spot on and these clueless assfucks that disagree are clueless fucktards

:news:

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Man, fundamentalist white christians have wild imaginations. :lol:

The LGBT+ community has rejected pedophiles and will presumably reject bestiality. 

Because the concept seems to have escaped the wackjob braintrust I feel like I have to spell it out.

Animals cannot consent

Children cannot consent

Adults can consent

The qualifier here is consent.

But I can see how some people like bussqanon, buttcoks, and moemoe who clearly don't understand the concept of consent would get confused.

I noticed you used a “+” instead of a “q”.

Both made your argument and defense of this group somewhat moot but, the substitution is what I find interesting.

”Our mental disorder is more better than other people’s mental disorders.”

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I noticed you used a “+” instead of a “q”.

Both made your argument and defense of this group somewhat moot but, the substitution is what I find interesting.

”Our mental disorder is more better than other people’s mental disorders.”

You can tell pretty quick who understands the concept of consent and who doesn't in threads like this. 

You can tell pretty quick who understands the concept of consent and who doesn't in threads like this. 

This thread isn’t about “consent” though.  And....there’s plenty of examples of the LGTBQ community putting children in situations and conditions they aren’t able to give “consent” for themselves. One might say, highly “Questionable” situations and conditions.

Just now, Zambroski said:

This thread isn’t about “consent” though.  And....there’s plenty of examples of the LGTBQ community putting children in situations and conditions they aren’t able to give “consent” for themselves. One might say, highly “Questionable” situations and conditions.

I'm going to go ahead and say that those of you who don't understand consent have probably done things to people without their consent.

It's weird how christians seem to be the most ignorant of that concept.

I'm going to go ahead and say that those of you who don't understand consent have probably done things to people without their consent.

Please name “those of you”.  Wtf?  Lol

Probably has a lot to do with the story of God raping Mary. Just a guess...

*Taunts Christianity then, uses it to try and make his argument.

I’m going to poke your eye out if you keep this up.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You might want to leave your utopia once in a while.

Please name “those of you”.  Wtf?  Lol

*Taunts Christianity then, uses it to try and make his argument.

I’m going to poke your eye out if you keep this up.

You, buss, jtdumbfuck, buttcoks, crotchweirdo, etc.

You, buss, jtdumbfuck, buttcoks, crotchweirdo, etc.

So, you are saying we don’t understand the definition of “consent” or don’t know what it means?

To be fair, your little ignorant, repugnant team has new definitions that are much different now.  We should start with that I guess.

So, you are saying we don’t understand the definition of “consent” or don’t know what it means?

To be fair, your little ignorant, repugnant team has new definitions that are much different now.  We should start with that I guess.

The idea of consent obviously escapes many of you.