Check your account email address ×

The left is weird

jtssrx

When my buddy and I were scout leaders for our kids cub scouts troop they were trying to get us thrown out of having meetings at school .  Thought we were in there praying. :lol:

man, did they have us pegged wrong. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

Be a freak, that’s your business. Have drag queen read alongs trying to normalize mental illness, that’s your business too. 

Good parents make it their business not to participate in this. Bad parents cave to bullshit virtue signaling. 

If I want to stigmatize it I will, I make up my own mind about how I feel about things. You’re free to stigmatize me into being intolerant. But I don’t care what you think about me, not sure why you care about people you claim to hate. 

:thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, bussman said:

Be a freak, that’s your business. Have drag queen read alongs trying to normalize mental illness, that’s your business too. 

Good parents make it their business not to participate in this. Bad parents cave to bullshit virtue signaling. 

If I want to stigmatize it I will, I make up my own mind about how I feel about things. You’re free to stigmatize me into being intolerant. But I don’t care what you think about me, not sure why you care about people you claim to hate. 

Bravo. 👍

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree but these holier than thou  Republicans can save it.

^^^^^^€€€Folks this is called a knee-jerk response. Don’t focus on the fact that the drag queen prostitute is reading books to children, no let’s focus the ire on who disagrees with it.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

^^^^^^€€€Folks this is called a knee-jerk response. Don’t focus on the fact that the drag queen prostitute is reading books to children, no let’s focus the ire on who disagrees with it.  

Yep. Pouts has done lost what little mind he had left.   

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Jesus.   Teaching the kids its wrong would be stigmatizing it.   Just not allowing it into the classroom is doing NOTHING.   Its not like the kids are going around wondering "hey, where are the drag queens."  

giphy (6).gif

What's so harmful about it though? Do you guys think it's gonna turn your kids into a queer or something? 

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its a mental disorder. It should be stigmatized. 

Which part is a mental disorder? Being gay or dressing up like a woman for the sake of entertainment? 

3 hours ago, bussman said:

I never said I hated anyone, or that I care anyone. I'm just not entirely clear on what's so traumatizing about seeing a drag queen read a book. I definitely saw weirder shit as a child just walking through Manhattan on a Saturday afternoon.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

I think he's a perfect example of liberal thinking and intelligence

I'm anything but a liberal but carry on with your labels and and as far as intelligence goes you should really stay out of that arena.

4 hours ago, bussman said:

You’re dumb. 

And you're a flake that believes in some giant world wide conspiracy where absolutely nothing is as it seems yet you are quick to join the group when it suits your needs.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree but these holier than thou  Republicans can save it.

BTW I agreed it was a bad idea but all of you carry on with your righteous indignation and outrage....it's enjoyable. 

Twisted as it is this sort of person has been around as long as man but dont throw it in a childs face.. and for a public school to do this is is  it isnt right.

i dont know how it works with schools today but to me, if that happened un announced somethings seriously wrong.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Just say he's playing dress up, it's not like the kids are gonna ask if he's a pitcher or a catcher.

Or let the kids mature enough so they have some sort of handle on the situation before compounding the issue. Kinda like showing them basic math before introducing trigonometry. Plus, I'm not sure school is the right setting for this sort of thing regardless. Society seems to be heading the way of schools being responsible for more and more of child rearing as well as education, to me that is problematic. Parents should raise the kids and schools should educate them. The OP is just the latest example of mixing the two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bussman said:

That’s it.  I’m good here.

:bc:

To date, our own Hennepin County Library denies running any background checks on its Drag Queens. Something tells me this is all about protecting the adults – say nothing about the safety of children.

1 hour ago, old indy said:

if there is a teacher in that room...... they deserve to be badly beaten along with     it.     talk about scarring children. 

...just when you thought Palestinian terror elementary was a bad idea.  Wowza!

I experienced this type of bs when my sons were in H.S. 12 yrs ago. Kids were told that there was going to be an assembly with a taxpayer funded group named Outright Vermont. Administration said it was a group that was making kids aware of the dangers of bullying. So I did a little research and found brochures that they would be handing out. As I thought, it was an alphabet group promoting gay et all lifestyle to 13-17 yr olds. The brochures contained explicit language and pics on how to have "safe" sex. Well thats all well and good but when one of the "safe" sex acts was to stick a straw up your partners ass after blowing a load and sucking spuge out I kinda lost my shit. I contacted the admin and said that I was going to go public and make parents aware of what these freaks were selling. They, at first, thought that I would be a small minority but were surprised in that parents en masse agreed with me. Assembly cancelled.

My point is, you want to be a homo or whatever, fine, thats your business but when you come into a school or such, don't come in to try to indoctrinate and recruit very young impressionable kids. It's bad enough when you have parents who promote transgendering their preteen kids. Let kids grow up and make their own decisions after they have a chance to really experience life.  I have a "nephew" who was a niece that transgendered who waited until he was 30 before he transed. His opinion is that no one should do it before they hit their mid 20's.