Check your account email address ×

Looks like the Trumpers here

• Platinum Contributing Member

I will say this @Mainecat.   If you want to have your opinion on what Trump said to the President of Ukraine was wrong so be it.   But if you cannot remove yourself from your hatred of Trump and see there were massive and I mean massive illegal things going on within the FBI during the so called counter intelligence investigation of the Trump campaign and that civil liberties were absolutely trampled on then there is no hope for you.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I will say this @Mainecat.   If you want to have your opinion on what Trump said to the President of Ukraine was wrong so be it.   But if you cannot remove yourself from your hatred of Trump and see there were massive and I mean massive illegal things going on within the FBI during the so called counter intelligence investigation of the Trump campaign and that civil liberties were absolutely trampled on then there is no hope for you.  

Facts simply do not matter to @Mainecat, the DNC has told him that Trump is bad and therefor Trump is guilty of whatever they say he is. As a faithful but mindless troll, @Mainecat will adopt this stance as well. It doesn't matter if Trump is innocent or guilty nor does it matter what tactics were used to compile the evidence, as long as the orange man is impeached.

Republicans are complicit as well, they have a role to play and are doing so.

All of DC should be summarily fired and most of DC should be charged with treason and jailed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I can spot an imbecile a mile away. Ya see Trump had a long failure record before he even ran for office. He has filed bankruptcy 4 times, been fined for failed charities and his fraud university. He’s a proven adulterer and has been part of many assault charges that were shut down when he paid off his victims.

i stated many times before the election do not vote for Trump, vote for anyone else.

I don’t hate anyone. It’s just sad you support someone of the nature of Trump.

Hes guilty as sin and will be impeached no matter how many threads you start.

Carry on.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Facts simply do not matter to @Mainecat, the DNC has told him that Trump is bad and therefor Trump is guilty of whatever they say he is. As a faithful but mindless troll, @Mainecat will adopt this stance as well. It doesn't matter if Trump is innocent or guilty nor does it matter what tactics were used to compile the evidence, as long as the orange man is impeached.

Republicans are complicit as well, they have a role to play and are doing so.

All of DC should be summarily fired and most of DC should be charged with treason and jailed.

Facts don’t matter to you. Take a look at the reports from the investigations and stop following the grunters here and think on your own once and a while.

Oh and Trump gives 2 shits about Ukraine. He left them hanging yesterday when the Ukraine president met with Putin to discuss relations. No American was there to sit at their table to support them.

This is Trumps gift to Putin....another in a long line of them.

FUCK TRUMP

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Facts don’t matter to you. Take a look at the reports from the investigations and stop following the grunters here and think on your own once and a while.

Your canned response to getting called out for being the mindless twat you are...." I know you are but what am I?" 

As I said earlier, you're too stupid to be a troll.

• Thanks 2

On 12/11/2019 at 5:01 PM, Mainecat said:

I can spot an imbecile a mile away. Ya see Trump had a long failure record before he even ran for office. He has filed bankruptcy 4 times, been fined for failed charities and his fraud university. He’s a proven adulterer and has been part of many assault charges that were shut down when he paid off his victims.

i stated many times before the election do not vote for Trump, vote for anyone else.

I don’t hate anyone. It’s just sad you support someone of the nature of Trump.

Hes guilty as sin and will be impeached no matter how many threads you start.

Carry on.

I will bet you a grand he is still your president this time next yr . buck up or shut the fuck up 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

Whoa, MAINECUNT, you been called-out bigtime!!! One thousand dollars, woo hoo!! 

Let's see if your balls are as big as your mouth!!! 

Post up the answer, you diseased cunt. 

Do you take the challenge!!!  

I bet you won't, 'cause your cunt is quivering right now!!  

I think I'm the only one on this site that wants to hit you in the parking lot of the Conway Convenience Store. 

I'm not saying I would, I'm just sayin' I'd like to. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Whoa, MAINECUNT, you been called-out bigtime!!! One thousand dollars, woo hoo!! 

Let's see if your balls are as big as your mouth!!! 

Post up the answer, you diseased cunt. 

Do you take the challenge!!!  

I bet you won't, 'cause your cunt is quivering right now!!  

I think I'm the only one on this site that wants to hit you in the parking lot of the Conway Convenience Store. 

I'm not saying I would, I'm just sayin' I'd like to. 

Pay up the bet u lost then you can mouth !!!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

For the 10th time here I don’t gamble and he’s not MY president.

For somebody that doesn’t gamble, you sure were into spouting off the Vegas odds for months and months.

Nobody expects anything but blatant ignorance, whining and hypocrisy from you.  A perfect liberal.  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

imagine how insufferable MC would be in social settings? My god.

All the cocksure preening, wistfully reminiscing about the Obama years, the lost glory from Hillary losing the election that was stolen from her.  Jesus.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

imagine how insufferable MC would be in social settings? My god.

After some of his posts, I find myself sitting back in my chair and pondering just what that might be like.

I honestly think I’d just watch him.  Like if he were a dancing bear or something.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

After some of his posts, I find myself sitting back in my chair and pondering just what that might be like.

I honestly think I’d just watch him.  Like if he were a dancing bear or something.

I’ve got that GIF ready to go also. :lol: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29355e04b33d888f1a1b

• Haha 2