Check your account email address ×

Bhennie? Moto? SNACKS?

Snake

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That warmed the cockles of my.............I dunno.......whereever my cockles were.  One of those mother fuckers touches my car they better pack a lunch.

I had some retard slam his hands on my hood a couple years ago when he felt I was too far into the crosswalk.  I exited the fucking vehicle with grave intent.  :lmao:

Pretty sure I posted that story here.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I had some retard slam his hands on my hood a couple years ago when he felt I was too far into the crosswalk.  I exited the fucking vehicle with grave intent.  :lmao:

How stupid do these douchebags have to be to think they’re accomplishing anything, but impeding traffic or touching someones private property?  Answer:  Very.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How stupid do these douchebags have to be to think they’re accomplishing anything, but impeding traffic or touching someones private property?  Answer:  Very.

Look at all the positive results tho!!!!!

:lol:

What ever happened to BLM anyway?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fully support protesting but you don't have the right to block traffic doing it.   The protester has no idea why or where someone is going.  Person could lose their job over being late or miss a sale or medical emergencies.   Get off the fucking road.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fully support protesting but you don't have the right to block traffic doing it.   The protester has no idea why or where someone is going.  Person could lose their job over being late or miss a sale or medical emergencies.   Get off the fucking road.  

Agreed.  We all have the right to peacefully assemble and protest.  This doesn’t mean we get to infringe on other’s rights in any way.

If you want more attention and decide to take it to another level....you should receive that attention!!!!  :lmao:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good for you! :bc:

Any dumb prick who tries anything remotely close to what that dumb prick did in the vid with my truck or property will get the same sort of treatment if not worse! I'm anal about my shit and looking after it and if some idiot wants to find out how much I care about my property, I guarantee they will think twice about ever vandalizing my shit or anyone else's going forward. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  We all have the right to peacefully assemble and protest.  This doesn’t mean we get to infringe on other’s rights in any way.

If you want more attention and decide to take it to another level....you should receive that attention!!!!  :lmao:

Yeah but I'm not taking a felony over some asshole commie.