Check your account email address ×

Bhennie? Moto? SNACKS?

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I will.  Fuck it.

Nope.   Not losing my guns over a commie shit-bag who lives in his parent's basement.   No fucking way.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nope.   Not losing my guns over a commie shit-bag who lives in his parent's basement.   No fucking way.  

I’m not agreeing to a trade.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

On top of that the little cowards would sue you for all they could.   Fuck that.  

Well, those are the choices they’ll have to live with....or not.  Try to take from me over your poor choices...I’m going to take from you.  I’ll win.  I don’t fear whatever “justice” may come to me.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not agreeing to a trade.

Well, those are the choices they’ll have to live with....or not.  Try to take from me over your poor choices...I’m going to take from you.  I’ll win.  I don’t fear whatever “justice” may come to me.

You and me have different definitions of winning.   To me they win if I beat their ass, get convicted of a felony and lose my rights.   Not to mention the civil lawsuit and if my insurance covers those loses.   Have to pick and choose your battles.   In an emergency yes.....most other cases its not worth the fight. 

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

You and me have different definitions of winning.   To me they win if I beat their ass, get convicted of a felony and lose my rights.   Not to mention the civil lawsuit and if my insurance covers those loses.   Have to pick and choose your battles.   In an emergency yes.....most other cases its not worth the fight. 

I’ve never been a pacifist.  I’m not stupid either.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We have the right to protect our property. Are you suggesting you'd just sit there and allow this fuck to destroy your's? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’ve never been a pacifist.  I’m not stupid either.  

Not a pacifist either but got to fight the right fight as well.   Some antifa pussy blocking my vehicle ain't it the vast majority of the time.   Now if I got out and they aggressively approached me it might be a different story.   Witness count for both sides would make a difference as well.   If their are a few of them and only you its your word against theirs and you would likely lose. 

Just now, irv said:

We have the right to protect our property. Are you suggesting you'd just sit there and allow this fuck to destroy your's? :dunno:

Absolutely not.   I'd call 911 and press charges.   I'd wouldn't put him to the ground and deliver 5-6 blows like this guy did without a more aggressive action from the "protester."  

After the call I would tackle him and hold him to the cops arrived if he tried to leave.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Absolutely not.   I'd call 911 and press charges.   I'd wouldn't put him to the ground and deliver 5-6 blows like this guy did without a more aggressive action from the "protester."  

After the call I would tackle him and hold him to the cops arrived if he tried to leave.  

Do you think he is just going lay there peacefully and wait for those police to arrive? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

Do you think he is just going lay there peacefully and wait for those police to arrive? 

This guy wasn't fighting back.

If he fights back then I would take appropriate action.   I'm simply saying I'm not going to be the aggressor.   That's all.  Punching your vehicle might not be enough to claim self defense.  Need to try and remove the emotions and use common sense.  It all depends on how they act.   In the case of the video I think the guy put himself at risk of being charged.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

If he fights back then I would take appropriate action.   I'm simply saying I'm not going to be the aggressor.   That's all.  Punching your vehicle might not be enough to claim self defense.  

I am unsure of your laws where you live but I am pretty sure where I do I have the right to protect my property. This guy only stopped destroying this guys truck when he exited the vehicle. Guaranteed it would have continued if he simply got back into his truck and did nothing. 

Like Zam, I'll take my chances.

• Thanks 1

Just now, irv said:

I am unsure of your laws where you live but I am pretty sure where I do I have the right to protect my property. This guy only stopped destroying this guys truck when he exited the vehicle. Guaranteed it would have continued if he simply got back into his truck and did nothing. 

Like Zam, I'll take my chances.

Your choice and again I never said not to stop the attack on the vehicle.   Just not willing to risk assault charges based on how the guy acted once he got out of the vehicle.  Laws are one thing.....how a judge or jury rules is completely another.  There won't always be video evidence.  

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not a pacifist either but got to fight the right fight as well.   Some antifa pussy blocking my vehicle ain't it the vast majority of the time.   Now if I got out and they aggressively approached me it might be a different story.   Witness count for both sides would make a difference as well.   If their are a few of them and only you its your word against theirs and you would likely lose. 

Why get out of your vehicle?

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If he fights back then I would take appropriate action.   I'm simply saying I'm not going to be the aggressor.   That's all.  

He was the aggressor before the guy got out.

I like you!  I’d actually like to discuss your thoughts in a back panel.  

*pin

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why get out of your vehicle?

He was the aggressor before the guy got out.

I like you!  I’d actually like to discuss your thoughts in a back panel.  

*pin

To stop the attack on my vehicle and make sure he can't leave before cops arrive.   Never once did I say I'd simply drive away or at least I wasn't trying to give that impression.   Don't get me wrong dude the guy deserved a beating I'm simply saying you have to be careful.....I'm under the opinion in places they are looking for ways to yank your rights.  If I defend my family, property or myself justification is going to be very clear cut.  I'm not leaving any doubts for the jury or judge to fuck me.   You know it as much as I that society expects us to have a higher level of justification than even the police.  Sucks but that's the way it is.

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

To stop the attack on my vehicle and make sure he can't leave before cops arrive.   Never once did I say I'd simply drive away or at least I wasn't trying to give that impression.   Don't get me wrong dude the guy deserved a beating I'm simply saying you have to be careful.....I'm under the opinion in places they are looking for ways to yank your rights.  If I defend my family, property or myself justification is going to be very clear cut.  I'm not leaving any doubts for the jury or judge to fuck me.   You know it as much as I that society expects us to have a higher level of justification than even the police.  Sucks but that's the way it is.

Underlined is probably the best move. To keep a clear enough head to do so is the challenge.

49 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Underlined is probably the best move. To keep a clear enough head to do so is the challenge.

Yes but doing the right thing and getting them charged is important too.  

On 11/26/2019 at 9:21 AM, irv said:

Good for you! :bc:

Any dumb prick who tries anything remotely close to what that dumb prick did in the vid with my truck or property will get the same sort of treatment if not worse! I'm anal about my shit and looking after it and if some idiot wants to find out how much I care about my property, I guarantee they will think twice about ever vandalizing my shit or anyone else's going forward. 

:bc:

On 11/26/2019 at 9:22 AM, Highmark said:

Yeah but I'm not taking a felony over some asshole commie.  

You wouldn't have to worry about that.  They hate cops and you think the cops will do anything to you?  I know they wouldn't give two fucks here. 

On 11/26/2019 at 9:29 AM, Zambroski said:

I will.  Fuck it.

:bc:

On 11/26/2019 at 9:46 AM, Highmark said:

On top of that the little cowards would sue you for all they could.   Fuck that.  

They ain't going to do shit.  Besides, after he got his ass whooped like that, he's to busy trying to figure out what just happened to him and what his pants are all wet and he smells like he wearing a full diaper to even think about calling the police. By the time he comes to and realizes that it didn't work out so well for him, you're long gone.