Check your account email address ×

now, it's obvious....

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It remains a dream world because people like you continue to accept it as business as usual... Because 50% of the time it helps your cause. You have no interest in it not being there. Candidates would have to win on morals and issues, rather than how powerful their machine is. Fucking disgraceful mentality. Quit killing my country with your bullshit. 

:lol:

are you helping simon and garfunkel on their trek to convert the racers and creepers of the country to open their minds? because that is where the real work is needed, not with those of us who are now supporting hillary. we'd be very easy to persuade if you have a good candidate, like one who knows about aleppo. but don't expect me to waste a vote on some schlepp who's running at 2% :lol: . i know you pretty well xlt, and know you think the country, and the world, would be a very fucked up place if trump were to get in. some of these other twits, honesty don't have a clue. so there are two possibilities here - you are just putting on a show and really want hillary to win this thing, or you don't care if trump wins it. i'm guessing the former. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Slinger, do you automatically feel compelled to ramp up your bullshit because Slope hasn't been around and MC flails around like a fish out of water?

Edited by Skidooski

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

are you helping simon and garfunkel on their trek to convert the racers and creepers of the country to open their minds? because that is where the real work is needed, not with those of us who are now supporting hillary. we'd be very easy to persuade if you have a good candidate, like one who knows about aleppo. but don't expect me to waste a vote on some schlepp who's running at 2% :lol: . i know you pretty well xlt, and know you think the country, and the world, would be a very fucked up place if trump were to get in. some of these other twits, honesty don't have a clue. so there are two possibilities here - you are just putting on a show and really want hillary to win this thing, or you don't care if trump wins it. i'm guessing the former. 

I'm still holding out for Hillary to be indicted, and Trump dying of a heart attack when he hears news of that. A true win-win. Anything else sets our country back further, and I have no interest in it. 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

can we stay on topic? now, who here thinks this is just coincidence? don't bring up the dnc, hillary, your cold sores. just answer the freaking question.

No its not a coincidence .....Bill broke the law as he and Hillary have done 1000s of times and it should be screamed from the mountain top by every person with a set of balls or any integrity

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It remains a dream world because people like you continue to accept it as business as usual... Because 50% of the time it helps your cause. You have no interest in it not being there. Candidates would have to win on morals and issues, rather than how powerful their machine is. Fucking disgraceful mentality. Quit killing my country with your bullshit. 

Oh yes....this'll do nicely!

44 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Slinger, do you automatically feel compelled to ramp up your bullshit because Slope hasn't been around and MC flails around like a fish out of water?

I hope SR bled to death.  Slowly and painfully.  He's a cyst on our nations ass.

33 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I'm still holding out for Hillary to be indicted, and Trump dying of a heart attack when he hears news of that. A true win-win. Anything else sets our country back further, and I have no interest in it. 

I posted a while back I like to see Trump stomp her head to mush right before he took a double tap to the heat from the SS.  Done...now we can start over.

9 minutes ago, toslow said:

when a crime is committed it's not a coincidence that it needs to be investigated, and from what i gather thats what is happening  

i think you should change your name to "realslow". pay attention please.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you asked a question and got an answer, if you don't like the answer than don't ask a question.

see how easy this works..

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

We have our second casualty of the election.

Taint.... now Snot.

wtf? hillary is going to win this thing, by a landslide. you have this notion that a few extra hillbillies voting this election is going to make up for the huge losses with the latinos, blacks, women, and moderate republicans? give your head a shake dude. all this clown has done is fired up his base, time after time. now, in typical fashion, the ratings craving media wants to portray this election as close, and you swallow all that again too. how many times can you fall for this shit? btw where's your rasmussen poll? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf? hillary is going to win this thing, by a landslide. you have this notion that a few extra hillbillies voting this election is going to make up for the huge losses with the latinos, blacks, women, and moderate republicans? give your head a shake dude. all this clown has done is fired up his base, time after time. now, in typical fashion, the ratings craving media wants to portray this election as close, and you swallow all that again too. how many times can you fall for this shit? btw where's your rasmussen poll? :lol:

As of today it's a deadheat

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you honestly think the media is just hyping this up as close?   You don't think last Fridays FBI bombshell, WikiLeaks recent Podesta emails and exposure of media collusion  etc.etc isn't  actually changing many minds to cast their vote for Trump?  Not to mention just how corrupt Clinton is being proven to be...I have no clue who could vote for her.

Trumps ahead now with popular vote...needs.a couple more swing states.

We got this.

58 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

pretty sound answer backed up by facts and u are still to fucking  partisan to see it. even your hero's on MSNBC and CNN are disgusted by her behavior yet u rubbing one out every time u see her face WTF 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

can we stay on topic? now, who here thinks this is just coincidence? don't bring up the dnc, hillary, your cold sores. just answer the freaking question.

FOIA request FBI even said as much, you are the biggest hack clown on this site just a pathetic no mind POS :nuts: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You just keep telling yourself that. Look at every aspect of the voting base from rally turnout to yard signage internet enthusiasm. Clinton has very little of any. I live in a blue state thanks to the likes of dipshits like Mainecat taking up residence here. I have neighbors that actually removed their Clinton signs from their yard in disgust. 

Clinton supporters aren't going to vote in large numbers next week. Except for the most dedicated little mouth breathers.

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh boy next he will want to bet on the outcome LOL

33 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You just keep telling yourself that. Look at every aspect of the voting base from rally turnout to yard signage internet enthusiasm. Clinton has very little of any. I live in a blue state thanks to the likes of dipshits like Mainecat taking up residence here. I have neighbors that actually removed their Clinton signs from their yard in disgust. 

Clinton supporters aren't going to vote in large numbers next week. Except for the most dedicated little mouth breathers.

I wonder if that has to do with the type of people that would go to a Trump rally.

It's kind of like the large amount of idiots on here compared with the wild.

Maybe they like to hang around with other people who are stupid and racist.

It makes them fell better about themselves. They can take a swing at a black guy and get cheered on. They can talk to people who think all Mexicans are rapists and murderers and there won't be anyone to contradict them. 

That's why the stupid people on here get so angry with the few people with common sense. It puts a damper on their belief system.

They want to believe that the wife of an accused rapist is as guilty as an actual accused rapist, that 22 million missing emails from the Bush administration is nothing compared to 33,000 emails from Hillary. That her inability to get things done in Haiti is proof of complete corruption when the American red cross failed just as badly in Haiti. They want to say out loud that Trump would make a better President than Hillary and not be laughed at. 

I'll be a true Canadian here.   Sorry.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I wonder if that has to do with the type of people that would go to a Trump rally.

It makes them fell better about themselves. They can take a swing at a black guy and get cheered on. They can talk to people who think all Mexicans are rapists and murderers and there won't be anyone to contradict them. 

That's why the stupid people on here get so angry with the few people with common sense. It puts a damper on their belief system.

They want to believe that the wife of an accused rapist is as guilty as an actual accused rapist, that 22 million missing emails from the Bush administration is nothing compared to 33,000 emails from Hillary. That her inability to get things done in Haiti is proof of complete corruption when the American red cross failed just as badly in Haiti. They want to say out loud that Trump would make a better President than Hillary and not be laughed at. 

Dude...You are just another whiny liberal male bitch.  And fit well into that definition in any country.  Own that....it's who you are.  It's what losers who cannot compete in a society are about: pointing fingers, calling names and placing blame toward others more successful than themselves.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

All you do is repeat the lib talking points. Have you an original thought in your head, or the ability to see through the media bias? Apparently not...