Check your account email address ×

Tulsi as VP

f7ben

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you realize he lives in the middle of nowhere right.  Thats like saying UAW workers can just find another job when they decide to close a plant.  We've seen how good that has worked for those in places like Lordstown and there are more jobs in Eastern OH than bumfuck MN

for work purposes ben should never have left Indiana

He chooses to live there. 

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You think you hate what's going on now Bhent , but you think Sanders or Warren are going to be better for you paycheck? :lol:   You must have been hanging out with Eazyrider and sharing his glass pipe :lmao:

He’s on meth again.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH-  both of those 2 want to destroy the fabric of America. 

Trump/Tulsi 2020 :news:  

Ummm.....this wins the forum today.  Seriously.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

You wanted to move back to MN that bad?

Have you not seen what people will sacrifice to get into heaven?  Especially if they’ve already had a taste!!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well too bad for that, its not gonna happen.  I hope you enjoy another 5 years of Trump. 

I will, because I'm an accelerationist. Trump will bring about the fall of the us government and it'll bring capitalism down along with it.

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I will, because I'm an accelerationist. Trump will bring about the fall of the us government and it'll bring capitalism down along with it.

Oh.  Good new word.  We can always count on you. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You're an electrician. You should be able to find work easily.  

Those two will fuck up this country way worse than Obunghole did.

narrowbacking is pretty much a YouTube profession in most parts of the country.  

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid fucks.....

I hate the military , law enforcement and the intelligence community.

They are expanding and thriving under Trump.

They would be reigned in under Warren or Bernie.

Stupid motherfuckers.....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.!!! Wake up non of these agencies will never be reigned in by any President as they control the United States. The president is a puppet. Look at the Obama presidency. He had a super majority for two years and they could barely pass Obamacare. They could’ve done amnesty, gun control, single payer, locked down law enforcement, locked down the intelligence agencies, they had the power. Instead they did cash for clunkers and the stimulus. 

face it Warren and Sanders are puppets and are no different than Trump or any other asshole running for office. I’m giving up on all politics. My focus moving forward is to live a clean life and enjoy my family and friend. I want to ride my sled blissfully ignorant to all things politics!!