Check your account email address ×

Tulsi as VP

f7ben

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It was false confidence.  Waste of a presidency.

Neal

Hes folding on the trade war. What a waste of fucking time. All that bullshit and he'll get nothing from China 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/16/2019 at 12:09 PM, bussman said:

Bhen’s official anti-government action is to vote for 1000% more government. What an absolute brain dead derp moron. Kill yourself!!!!!!!11111 derp derp 

Ouch.   Thats a kick in Ben's nuts.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hes folding on the trade war. What a waste of fucking time. All that bullshit and he'll get nothing from China 

Anyone with any objectivity and understanding of global matters could have predicted it would end the way it did the second it started. 

On 11/16/2019 at 12:17 PM, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid fucks.....

I hate the military , law enforcement and the intelligence community.

They are expanding and thriving under Trump.

They would be reigned in under Warren or Bernie.

Stupid motherfuckers.....

Its completely obvious you know very little about them 2.   Both have consistently boted for huge military spending in their own states.   Warren voted for the patriot act.  

Her view on Assange.

Whatever one’s opinions of Julian Assange, these charges under the Espionage Act set a precedent that could be used to target journalists.”[199] She told Washington Times, “Assange is a bad actor who has harmed U.S. national security — and he should be held accountable.

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its completely obvious you know very little about them 2.   Both have consistently boted for huge military spending in their own states.   Warren voted for the patriot act.  

Her view on Assange.

Whatever one’s opinions of Julian Assange, these charges under the Espionage Act set a precedent that could be used to target journalists.”[199] She told Washington Times, “Assange is a bad actor who has harmed U.S. national security — and he should be held accountable.

Shes 1000x better than Trump

End bulk data collection under USA PATRIOT Act.

Warren co-sponsored USA FREEDOM Act

Congressional summary:: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ending Eavesdropping, Dragnet-collection, and Online Monitoring Act or the USA FREEDOM Act:

• Amends the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) to require that the records sought pertain to an individual in contact with a foreign power.
  • Amends the USA PATRIOT Act to minimize the acquisition and retention of information and to prohibit its unauthorized dissemination.
  • Imposes additional requirements on the authorized use of pen registers and trap and trace devices (devices for recording incoming and outgoing telephone numbers).
  • Prohibits the searching of collections of communications of US persons.

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Bhen: As long as somebody defends the one part of the constitution I pretend to care about I can overlook them shitting all over the rest of it. 

What sad sack derp filled hack he’s become, so stupid. 

The 4th is the most important. Trump has shit on the entire thing

And for the record Trump has been more damaging to the 2nd than obama was

Fucking blimphead :owned:

Say no to Warren she is a phony. She used to be a republican and will use or say anything she thinks that could help get her elected. Like having native American heritage. Her and betoff can go to hell. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

True

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No, it’s the 4th most important for a reason. But you go on hating cops because you can’t ever follow simple traffic laws. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shes 1000x better than Trump

End bulk data collection under USA PATRIOT Act.

Warren co-sponsored USA FREEDOM Act

Congressional summary:: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ending Eavesdropping, Dragnet-collection, and Online Monitoring Act or the USA FREEDOM Act:

• Amends the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) to require that the records sought pertain to an individual in contact with a foreign power.
  • Amends the USA PATRIOT Act to minimize the acquisition and retention of information and to prohibit its unauthorized dissemination.
  • Imposes additional requirements on the authorized use of pen registers and trap and trace devices (devices for recording incoming and outgoing telephone numbers).
  • Prohibits the searching of collections of communications of US persons.

Sanders voted against it.   As did Paul.    Paul voting against it is all I need to know.  

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No they are all important.  

Just now, Highmark said:

No they are all important.  

I agree but because the 4th has been all but irradiated it is currently the priority.

Had they banned all guns for the last 20 years then maybe the 2nd would be.

But the 4th has been destroyed and continues to be

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Say no to Warren she is a phony. She used to be a republican and will use or say anything she thinks that could help get her elected. Like having native American heritage. Her and betoff can go to hell. 

Tulsi grew up republican too and so did I.  Maybe that’s why I can relate so well to them.  

4 hours ago, Anler said:

warren3.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

warren3.jpg

She just believed what her parents told her.  People didn’t confirm their ancestry with DNA tests back in the day.  I haven’t done any DNA testing but my parents tell me my ancestors are from England and Germany.  If I take a test and it reveals something else does that make me a liar?  Oh, by the way, Trump lies a lot.  

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

She just believed what her parents told her.  People didn’t confirm their ancestry with DNA tests back in the day.  I haven’t done any DNA testing but my parents tell me my ancestors are from England and Germany.  If I take a test and it reveals something else does that make me a liar?  Oh, by the way, Trump lies a lot.  

How long ago did she have this test? You not find it self serving, questionable that at her age and position she decided to get the test done?  https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/01/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-cherokee-dna.html

33 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Tulsi grew up republican too and so did I.  Maybe that’s why I can relate so well to them.  

Tulsi had a come to Jesus moment and is campaigning against the machine. Warren is an establishment politician. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well its one billion times better than Trumps amazing tremendous beautiful healthcare plan that never existed

Yeah whatever happened to that...I distinctly remembering him saying he had a much better plan to be implemented after he repealed the ACA. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah whatever happened to that...I distinctly remembering him saying he had a much better plan to be implemented after he repealed the ACA. 

Just another in a long line of lies