Check your account email address ×

Tulsi as VP

f7ben

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Bernie sucked up to Hillary and Warren takes truck loads of corporate cash I will take a pass on both.

So fiscally no worse than Trump. Except they would cut military spending and stop destruction of the 4th.

So 1000x better than Trump I guess

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So fiscally no worse than Trump. Except they would cut military spending and stop destruction of the 4th.

So you’ll vote to save the 4th but allow the 2nd to get destroyed. Sounds like you’re a great constitutionalist. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Think of how much just Warren has promised in new spending and then realize that her ability to shrink the military in any meaningful way would be nill.  The best we could hope for is for her to stay out of wars which is unlikely as most Democrats bomb the shit out of something as soon as their first scandal comes out.

• Thanks 1

The dems are seeing that Bernie, Warren and maybe even Biden won't be able to take Trump out. 

That's why Deval Patrick and Michael Bloomberg are getting in. 

This whole dem thing is morphing...……………...daily. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

This is what she needs to do. Either with Warren or Sanders. 

I'd probably vote for either of them with her on the ticket. 

She can help oust Trump which is the only thing that matters.

I never wanna hear one more thing resembling astute political analysis from the likes of you....  :lol:  Sanders or Warren.  Jesus.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

So you’ll vote to save the 4th but allow the 2nd to get destroyed. Sounds like you’re a great constitutionalist. :lol: 

The 2nd is fine for now....the 4th is hanging by a thread. I'd gladly forfeit my ARs to legitimately neuter the Intel community and gut the leo communities access to spying

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Think of how much just Warren has promised in new spending and then realize that her ability to shrink the military in any meaningful way would be nill.  The best we could hope for is for her to stay out of wars which is unlikely as most Democrats bomb the shit out of something as soon as their first scandal comes out.

Trump has shown us spending doesnt matter

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I never wanna hear one more thing resembling astute political analysis from the likes of you....  :lol:  Sanders or Warren.  Jesus.

Donald Trump is by far the worst candidate running. He needs to lose

Donald Trump is by far the worst candidate running. He needs to lose

Trump is a absolutely  necessity  If either party ever has a chance of changing their ways. Look no further than the current impeachment mess to see what lies just beneath the surface for the Democrats. Tulsi to her credit has steered clear of the impeachment debacle which makes me think she might not be politically tone deaf like many of her current running mates.

Funny thing happen this week when Obama came out and gave some advice to the current field as to not be to radical and alienate the moderate voters.  At first it would seem he might be helping Tulsi but then later in the week Bloomberg and Obama's close friend Patrick (Coupe) Deval   announced his candidacy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You think you hate what's going on now Bhent , but you think Sanders or Warren are going to be better for you paycheck? :lol:   You must have been hanging out with Eazyrider and sharing his glass pipe :lmao:

How could they be worse for my paycheck? I'm gonna be out of another job here shortly in Trumps amazing economy.

Just heard word that the company notified the union it may fire all probationary union employees in the next 1-2 weeks.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

This is what she needs to do. Either with Warren or Sanders. 

I'd probably vote for either of them with her on the ticket. 

She can help oust Trump which is the only thing that matters.

SMH-  both of those 2 want to destroy the fabric of America. 

Trump/Tulsi 2020 :news:  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

SMH-  both of those 2 want to destroy the fabric of America. 

Trump/Tulsi 2020 :news:  

I fully support UHC....Trump is spending more than any potus before him in what were relatively good economic times

We are so fucked with debt none of the fiscal stuff matters

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The 2nd is fine for now....the 4th is hanging by a thread. I'd gladly forfeit my ARs to legitimately neuter the Intel community and gut the leo communities access to spying

Trump has shown us spending doesnt matter

Trump spending good,  dem spending bad

How could they be worse for my paycheck? I'm gonna be out of another job here shortly in Trumps amazing economy.

Just heard word that the company notified the union it may fire all probationary union employees in the next 1-2 weeks.

You're an electrician. You should be able to find work easily.  

Those two will fuck up this country way worse than Obunghole did.

Just now, f7ben said:

I fully support UHC....Trump is spending more than any potus before him in what were relatively good economic times

We are so fucked with debt none of the fiscal stuff matters

UHC isn't what will destroy the fabric of America it's just common sense that every other first world nation has figured out.  

It's destroying businesses,  over taxation to make us noncompetitive among the rest of the world and attacking capitalism

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You're an electrician. You should be able to find work easily.  

Those two will fuck up this country way worse than Obunghole did.

you realize he lives in the middle of nowhere right.  Thats like saying UAW workers can just find another job when they decide to close a plant.  We've seen how good that has worked for those in places like Lordstown and there are more jobs in Eastern OH than bumfuck MN

for work purposes ben should never have left Indiana

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you realize he lives in the middle of nowhere right.  Thats like saying UAW workers can just find another job when they decide to close a plant.  We've seen how good that has worked for those in places like Lordstown and there are more jobs in Eastern OH than bumfuck MN

for work purposes ben should never have left Indiana

You mean leaving my 170k a year job for a shitty union job and $35hr wasnt a good move??? :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bussman said:

Bhen’s official anti-government action is to vote for 1000% more government. What an absolute brain dead derp moron. Kill yourself!!!!!!!11111 derp derp 

:true: lowest IQ retarded shitforbrains on the site, zero contest