Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Today is the 100th anniversary of Vimy Ridge. A milestone in Canadian history. The Governor General is in France along with I believe they have cited 25,000 Canadians who have made the trip.

Apparently Trudope has made the trip. I just heard the first mention of him being there.

I've been watching the shows exploring the chalk tunnels the soldiers were staged in and the carvings they made while waiting. Just looking at the memorial the French built with names of all those who died. It's all very moving.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

The name of one of my great grand fathers on my dad's side of the family is on the monument. The family had only come to Canada from Birmingham a couple of years before WWI started. I think my grandmother was around 12 when he was killed.

Saw this on the CP24 ticker today:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/donald-trump-obama-travel-costs/index.html

Other than a brief mention of the cost of the Shiny Pony's trip to stay w/ the Aga Khan, has the media said anything about the costs of his jetsetting?

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/garneau-announces-new-security-measures-for-air-travellers-but-no-details-1.3364104

No details on the measures or which countries. Trying to avoid the same uproar about as the electronics ban that Trump introduced? For someone that is supposed to be very smart (Garneau) acting like a typical politician sure is a sign of selling your soul.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-government-proposes-new-restrictions-on-the-federal-budget-watchdog-1.3364799

This sounds like something the Liberals would accuse Harper of doing

And finally:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3370864/airport-screening-behind-increased-border-crossings/

Sounds like most of these 'refugees' wouldn't be allowed into Canada via the air. Too bad the US isn't controlling the inbound passengers as well.

So new pot laws are being tabled right now.

Rushed, unprepared with no real plan as provinces have alot of work to do.

You can bet the only reason they are currently rushing this law through is to promote Liberal party so Wynne has a chance to rush together some provincial legislation for Ontario to implement buying votes from dead head stoners like Failmaker and the young uninformed who think it will be great and along with buying the unions off again then saving her ass in the provincial elections next year.

This country is screwed!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

So new pot laws are being tabled right now.

Rushed, unprepared with no real plan as provinces have alot of work to do.

You can bet the only reason they are currently rushing this law through is to promote Liberal party so Wynne has a chance to rush together some provincial legislation for Ontario to implement buying votes from dead head stoners like Failmaker and the young uninformed who think it will be great and along with buying the unions off again then saving her ass in the provincial elections next year.

This country is screwed!

Of course it's screwed. Trudope doesn't think or plan anything. He just jumps in stupidly. He announced he was going to bring in 25,000 refugees by the end of that year without any concept of how he was going to achieve it. Remember when they were considering asking to use peoples vacant cottages during the winter months, then they were going to do construction at Borden to accommodate them, then they were going to..... who knows.

Then he admitted to the Premier of Saskatchewan that he hadn't done an impact study when he announced a mandated carbon tax even catching the environment minister by surprise with the announcement.

Now pot... with what he calls a plan but really isn't a plan since the provinces and law enforcement have a lot to do to prepare and not enough time to do it in.

What does Trudope do... dream this stuff up laying in bed and then say let's do it without any further analysis?

54 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Of course it's screwed. Trudope doesn't think or plan anything. He just jumps in stupidly. He announced he was going to bring in 25,000 refugees by the end of that year without any concept of how he was going to achieve it. Remember when they were considering asking to use peoples vacant cottages during the winter months, then they were going to do construction at Borden to accommodate them, then they were going to..... who knows.

Then he admitted to the Premier of Saskatchewan that he hadn't done an impact study when he announced a mandated carbon tax even catching the environment minister by surprise with the announcement.

Now pot... with what he calls a plan but really isn't a plan since the provinces and law enforcement have a lot to do to prepare and not enough time to do it in.

What does Trudope do... dream this stuff up laying in bed and then say let's do it without any further analysis?

Its kind of like Dumb and Dumber with Trudeau and Wynne.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Of course it's screwed.

Sophie tells him what to do.

Odot will have to deal w/ Spicoli & Marc Emery now.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are there that many potheads that will care?  Could be in trouble.  One million fail makers, lol. 

The potheads won't vote in the next election because as far as they're concerned everything fine in the country. They've got their legal pot.

23 hours ago, revrnd said:

The potheads won't vote in the next election because as far as they're concerned everything fine in the country. They've got their legal pot.

You do realize that about 45% of adults use pot. When this high of a percentage of the population thumb a law that protects nobody, and a large portion of those that do not use it see is as no worse than beer, it is time to change the law. You most likely meet and deal with users of pot every daqy and would never know it, much like booze, most that use it are not high all day every day.

Now we know who Fail is:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3383565/marc-emery-claims-smoking-marijuana-makes-people-better-drivers/

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/04/18/canadian-dairy-farmers-being-very-unfair-to-us-counterparts-trump-says.html

The Shiny Pony & the Liberals must be freaking out when they thought everything was OK after the visit to DC.

Edited by revrnd

I caught that interview with Emery. He looked a little high during it. I was a daily smoker from about 18 to 25 . I remember some wicked drives down the back roads at 15 mph and holding on for dear life. No way would I attempt it now.

8 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

I caught that interview with Emery. He looked a little high during it. I was a daily smoker from about 18 to 25 . I remember some wicked drives down the back roads at 15 mph and holding on for dear life. No way would I attempt it now.

I remember reading an article back in the 80s in Car & Driver or Motor Trend where they had people do a time trial in a car before an after toking. The drivers' times slowed down and they hit pylons as they drove along.

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

I remember reading an article back in the 80s in Car & Driver or Motor Trend where they had people do a time trial in a car before an after toking. The drivers' times slowed down and they hit pylons as they drove along.

Not true!

Ask Fail and Bored / Zoso.

4 hours ago, Sksman said:

Not true!

Ask Fail and Bored / Zoso.

Probably why he hates cops so much. They keep arresting him for driving drunk or high and he believes he's doing nothing wrong 

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Probably why he hates cops so much. They keep arresting him for driving drunk or high and he believes he's doing nothing wrong 

Shit happens when you drink 24 per day cliffy.

23 hours ago, revrnd said:

Truedope already got blasted for Canada's dairy protection, but it wasn't from Trump, it was from Obama. 

2 hours ago, Boered said:

Just selected my seeds to grow our eight plants. Have the hydro set up ready to go.

Jumping around the meter?

http://www.global-leaders-summits.com/summit/global-female-leaders

I wonder if our beloved feminist PM is attending or is he sending the window washer?

Edited by revrnd

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

Jumping around the meter?

http://www.global-leaders-summits.com/summit/global-female-leaders

I wonder if our beloved feminist PM is attending or is he sending the window washer?

Hell no. I am all about law and order. Hydro as in hydroponic grow set up. Bubba Cush.

Edited by Boered

Hoping my hair will grown out enough to get a nice man bun going in time for my weed plants to mature and I can become a full time liberal hipster. Get so stoned I think little pet makes sense. I will sober up when we get a conservative government back in power, it is the best defense against a total mental breakdown due to the idiocy we see in Ottawa.