Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

23 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Can you imagine if any of us answered like JT if there was an "issue" w/ "our" project or work area?

Boss: Why is your project a month behind and 15% over budget already

Well you have to understand the socio economic factors at play that influence the final outcome of any endeavour in todays world and there are dramatic dynamics at play here. But don't worry. Sunny ways boss sunny ways.

Stealing a line from The Apprentice - YOUR FIRED

49 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Well you have to understand the socio economic factors at play that influence the final outcome of any endeavour in todays world and there are dramatic dynamics at play here. But don't worry. Sunny ways boss sunny ways.

Unfortunately our PM isn't even apprentice material.  Is there a Pre-Pre-Apprentice category? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, 02sled said:

LMAO!

"We'll be able to increase the process efficiencies from the heart out".

I was never the subject of any beratings during my work years, but witnessed one via open channel on our old radio network. Plus I was told of a couple over the years.

Tooling department was struggling w/ a fixture that would eliminate an operator on a 2 man operation. I guess some white shirt who was involved (probably some production bag licker that had no mechanical aptitude) showed up in the toolroom to see what the hold up was. After the issue was demonstrated he said (quoted from 1 of the tradesmen involved), "They can send a man to the moon, but you guys can't even bend fucking cardboard!"

The Shiny Pony (and I imagine Morneau as well) would be looking for a "safe place". The more I hear the Finance Minister speak, the more I feel he's in over his head as well.

Edited by revrnd

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unfortunately our PM isn't even apprentice material.  Is there a Pre-Pre-Apprentice category? 

I remember in Grade 12, they had "co-op lite". You went to a business in the trade you were interested in for a week. Bro' was taking machine shop, so he went to a tool & die shop.

JT wouldn't be qualified for that unless the Buddies in Bad Times theatre was looking for a stage hand.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I remember in Grade 12, they had "co-op lite". You went to a business in the trade you were interested in for a week. Bro' was taking machine shop, so he went to a tool & die shop.

JT wouldn't be qualified for that unless the Buddies in Bad Times theatre was looking for a stage hand.

Well if JT were beer, he would be non-alcoholic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well if JT were beer, he would be non-alcoholic.

If they ever plan on making a JT doll, I'm pretty sure they could use the mould for "Ken's" abdomen.

I saw the skit when it originally aired LOL:

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/eddie-murphy-uses-a-ken-doll-in-a-comedy-bit-for-saturday-night-live-picture-id526982208

You can pretty much imagine it "went".

Edited by revrnd

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He is actually doing an apprenticeship on the job without someone to show him the way. That's why he keeps screwing up over and over.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 02sled said:

He is actually doing an apprenticeship on the job without someone to show him the way. That's why he keeps screwing up over and over.

Yea his skill set is pretty much the same as some of the useless fucks that got their 90 days in.

Is it possible our "fearless leader" has a speech impediment or disconnect between his brain & mouth? He was asked a question about the current US administration.

"In both of my telephone conversations with ah ah ah ah (insert me yelling @ the TV set) President Trump..."

How the FUCK could he not remember who the president of the US is?

Edited by revrnd

King of the Pinheads is having a town hall dog and pony show in Calgary tonight. He started the ball rolling by saying he misspoke when he the oil sands must be phased out. News At 11. Should be an unfriendly crowd unless properly screened. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

King of the Pinheads is having a town hall dog and pony show in Calgary tonight. He started the ball rolling by saying he misspoke when he the oil sands must be phased out. News At 11. Should be an unfriendly crowd unless properly screened. 

The RCMP will be screening out anyone w/ a PAL. Should be a pretty sparse crowd in Alberta if that was the case.

18 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

Well we all know he is a moron.  I am sure the Libtard supporters who have no value in their own time are all in admiration with his words.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well we all know he is a moron.  I am sure the Libtard supporters who have no value in their own time are all in admiration with his words.

They hang on every word of the great messiah. The Shiny Pony probably thinks he's a regular Winston Churchill w/ his oratory skills

:sarcasm1:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, revrnd said:

They hang on every word of the great messiah. The Shiny Pony probably thinks he's a regular Winston Churchill w/ his oratory skills

:sarcasm1:

Now there was a great inspirational leader... Churchill 

i don't believe he ever once stumbled with ah...ah...ah...

Edited by 02sled

Tonight's town hall meeting in Calgary is supposed to be the final stop in his cross country tour. Lot of people in Calgary w/ nothing better to do. I guess they weren't interested in go out to the movies on Cheapskate Tuesday.

Cutting it a bit short? I guess BC, Manitoba & Sask' aren't worthy of stops. 

looking at a pic from Calgary Herald. I had no idea that Calgary's electorate was so young . Looked like nobody over the age of 26 and a nice mix of all minorities. It also appeared that the last question of the evening was a set up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

looking at a pic from Calgary Herald. I had no idea that Calgary's electorate was so young . Looked like nobody over the age of 26 and a nice mix of all minorities. It also appeared that the last question of the evening was a set up.

They are all set ups. Just like the woman in Peterborough who asked about how to pay the bills. He didn't give her an answer. Just political bs that said nothing. Any normal person would have told him you didn't answer my question. Instead they end with a hug and his bs forehead to forehead 

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

They are all set ups. Just like the woman in Peterborough who asked about how to pay the bills. He didn't give her an answer. Just political bs that said nothing. Any normal person would have told him you didn't answer my question. Instead they end with a hug and his bs forehead to forehead 

If he tried that shit w/ me it would end up like this:

From what I've seen on TV there was nary a discouraging word from the citizens of Calgary. Just that JT said as a teacher he would not reward bad behaviour when discussing the heckler.

4 hours ago, Pt3189 said:

That's what his town hall would look like if they held 1 at the Driftwood Community Centre near Jane & Finch or the Legion in Barry's Bay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

That's what his town hall would look like if they held 1 at the Driftwood Community Centre near Jane & Finch or the Legion in Barry's Bay.

I would love to see him in the Barry's Bay Ledge. Would be no filter there 

• Like 1

Truedope still has the starry eyed young puppies drooling over him. When he visited Rhinos in Bewdley

A cheer went up when his motorcade pulled up at the restaurant door and again when he stepped inside dressed casually and sporting an approachable smile. Many there were local residents like Crystal Mills, whose mother works at Rhino's. She had tears in her eyes. “I think he's a good soft leader...like Canadians, not harsh,” Mills said after trading a few words with the Prime Minister as he made his way through tables full of people.

All of the councillors from the host municipality, Hamilton Township, were at the event. Although three of the councillors who were inside Rhino's said if they had the chance they would talk about three different things (Councillor Scott Jibb about "curbing spending," Councillor Pat McCourt about more "money for seniors' care," and Deputy Mayor Gary Woods about more resources to "climate change"), when Trudeau stopped at the table they merely shook hands and said hello as the Prime Minister had to keep moving in order to meet as many people in attendance as possible.

Westrick said Alderville First Nation Chief James Marsden (who said he was disappointed not to be invited when Trudeau has talked so much about reconciliation and aboriginal rights) “should have been here” because this visit was on Rice Lake, which is part of Alderville First Nation.

There were some in the crowd, however, who had different signage and petitions and they included Northumberland County councillor and Trent Hills Mayor Hector Macmillan who was handing out brochures about changing the rules around pancreatic cancer care and what is not being paid for, and what should be. He recently underwent treatment in Germany when he couldn't get surgery closer to home.

Interviewed later, Macmillan said he was hassled by security before Trudeau's arrival and was frequently asked to move his sign. He said when he met Trudeau and shook his hand, he gave him a card, his brochure about pancreatic cancer, and a book– but said Trudeau immediately handed it off to MP Rudd and moved on without talking to him.

His visit to Rhinos wasn't wanting to 'Know what people are feeling" it was a photo op to shake hands with as many people as he could and chat briefly with the few that wanted to give him a pat on the back.

• Like 1

The system has screwed over Hector & he's doesn't care which politicians he pisses off.

So much for meeting Canucks in coffee shops & church basements. Like O2 says, just a series of photo ops to make the Shiny Pony look good.

This farce would've had more credibility had been a motor coach driving along the Tran Canada & the idgit stopping randomly along the way. 

Edited by revrnd

36 minutes ago, revrnd said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/trudeau-jeered-at-calgary-town-hall-1.3951303

Props to the chap that called him on saying one thing in Ottawa & another thing out west.

"You're either a liar or or confused"

Or both and then Truedope gave a meaningless politician response. A lot of words that said nothing