Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

I get a chuckle with the Matt Damon commercial that the people in some village have to walk 6 hours a day to get water and asking for donations. Fucking asshole should buy them a water truck if he's that concerned

Just now, smokin george said:

I get a chuckle with the Matt Damon commercial that the people in some village have to walk 6 hours a day to get water and asking for donations. Fucking asshole should buy them a water truck if he's that concerned

strange isn't it, decade after decade later still walking barefoot for water. 

How about a nice tesla for them

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

strange isn't it, decade after decade later still walking barefoot for water. 

How about a nice tesla for them

An autonomous one so they can just relax on the way to the watering hole lol

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/poll-abacus-carbon-tax-1.4603824

When it comes to taking action to combat climate change, the number of people who said they want government to focus less on policy to reduce emissions has doubled from eight per cent in 2015 to 16 per cent in 2018.

That shift in attitudes is also apparent in the drop in the percentage of Canadians who want more of a government emphasis on reducing emissions — from 69 per cent in 2015 to 60 per cent today.

The report on TV also stated that people have their doubts whether this tax would actually decrease emissions. Also they're are afraid that the cost of living will increase.

Maybe JT should cut back on his jet setting? 

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/poll-abacus-carbon-tax-1.4603824

The report on TV also stated that people have their doubts whether this tax would actually decrease emissions. Also they're are afraid that the cost of living will increase.

Maybe JT should cut back on his jet setting? 

Carbon tax will not make one bit of a difference on the climate. It just means we will all pay more so the government has more money to waste. Smoke and mirrors rather than just increase income taxes.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/04/04/feds-pledge-100m-for-energy-efficient-housing-in-ontario.html

Wynne also noted Ontario’s cap-and-trade system has brought in $2.4 billion that has been spent on green projects.

McKenna said 80 per cent of Canadians live in a province that have already put a price on carbon — something Ontario PC Leader Doug Ford has said he does not support even though the federal government will soon require it of all provinces.

“Pollution isn’t free,” McKenna told reporters, adding that Ottawa would determine how carbon tax revenues would be spent in Ontario if a PC government scrapped the province’s cap and trade system.

Sounds as intelligent as the other sound bite she made the other day, "Hard things are hard". No wonder she's called called Climate Change Barbie.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Trudope is Peter Pan - hasn't grown up

His comment on the Cabinet is spot on. @ around 1:30.

I had to laugh @ a comment elsewhere about him running on his name. The person said if his last name wasn't Trudeau & with his skill set, he''d be hawking cellphones @ a mall kiosk.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, revrnd said:

His comment on the Cabinet is spot on. @ around 1:30.

I had to laugh @ a comment elsewhere about him running on his name. The person said if his last name wasn't Trudeau & with his skill set, he''d be hawking cellphones @ a mall kiosk.

No - if he didn't have the charisma he wouldn't have been voted in, his name had nothing to do with it in the end.  

Why didn't cons vote for Mulroney if names are so important :dunno:  I mean  even daddy back her 

dumb - most people under 40 have no idea about PET 

5 hours ago, revrnd said:

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/04/04/feds-pledge-100m-for-energy-efficient-housing-in-ontario.html

Sounds as intelligent as the other sound bite she made the other day, "Hard things are hard". No wonder she's called called Climate Change Barbie.

Trudope mandated a carbon tax but he never said how much it must be. What if it is so infinitesimally small it is inconsequential. Doug could say see... we have one. Or perhaps just like #MeToo, Doug could be the first to tell Trudope to get stuffed and the rest of the premiers get on board.

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

No - if he didn't have the charisma he wouldn't have been voted in, his name had nothing to do with it in the end.  

Why didn't cons vote for Mulroney if names are so important :dunno:  I mean  even daddy back her 

dumb - most people under 40 have no idea about PET 

Oh right, if his name was Smith or Schwartz, would the Liberal backroom boys pushed him into the leadership race? He was an underperforming MP , who obviously is of limited intellect  (when he isn't repeating his favourite catchphrases) that has gotten by on his name. 

On 4/3/2018 at 12:58 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Chris, you said that you think women are better at spotting a fake. I don’t know about that, but I think we’re pretty good at spotting a flake. And Trudeau’s hewing to some feminist party line is, well, flaky. He’s acting like he’s head of the radical sisterhood that won’t let in anyone else unless that person shares every single one of their views and has none of her own.

If that doesn't describe him to a T, I don't know what does.

http://torontosun.com/news/crime/warmington-halton-police-swoop-down-on-alleged-crime-ring

Charged with a variety of offences are: Alvaro Castillo-Toutin, 29; Jorge Del Valle-Correa, 43; Maria Urrea Figueroa, 25; Mauricio Antonio Marchant Veas; Andres Felipe Longton, 57; Vanlla Balbontin Villegas, 32; Italo Villegas Varas, 19; Raul Barros Saez, 42; Felipe Hermosilla Lizama, 30; and Juan Montecinos Neira, 28.  Seven suspects will be in Milton court for a bail hearing Friday at 9:30 a.m. They do not have status in Canada, according to authorities.

David Glos — enforcement and  intelligence operations branch director with the Canada Border Services Agency — said he expects deportation orders will be carried out after the completion of criminal proceedings. My feeling is regardless of their guilt or innocence, immigration officials should send these people home now if they are in Canada illegally.

Anyone really surprised?

I'm surprised it not actually higher, like 3 or 4 times, must take a lot of restraint on JT.

http://calgaryherald.com/news/politics/canada-spending-twice-as-much-on-wining-and-dining-in-the-u-s-under-trudeau-documents/wcm/07ade079-95ee-4d22-8abb-4263dbfeaacf

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

My feeling is regardless of their guilt or innocence, immigration officials should send these people home now if they are in Canada illegally

In some ways I agree about the deportation but then what consequences would there be for them. They get shipped out of the country without any punishment then they sneak back into the country just like they did in the first place as illegals and start the thefts again only this time having learned what they did wrong that got them caught the last time.

Sometimes I think I may like some of the old laws of the middle east. Get caught as a thief, lose a finger or a hand.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How dare anyone say anything about the government or the MP's that they don't like. How dare anyone disagree with what the government does and vocalize or publicize their feelings.

Trudope's admiration of China is showing again. Nay sayers would not be able to get away with it in China which I am sure he would like to see here.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Saw on the news last night that Chile, France & the UK are on his travel plans (after spending time in BC) over the next week or so.

As of April 2018, Justin Trudeau has made 33 international trips to 27 different countries since his premiership began on November 4, 2015.

As the nation kicked off the 150th birthday celebrations that are Canada 2017, the prime minister was nowhere to be found. One year 10 vacations.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau missed more question periods than he attended during his first year in office — skipping 58 per cent of the daily sessions

Edited by 02sled

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

On the part of JT or Freeland?

The media had wondered why the PMO wasn't giving a reason for the expulsions. Normally there is something said at the time diplomats and/or their staff are sent packing.