Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you really expect anything different from Trudope. Sophie won't let him have a backbone. I'm amazed he went so far as to expel some of the Russian diplomats.

14 hours ago, revrnd said:

Im not surprised. No mention Tues' night of Canada on the news, just the nations listed. 

Are our CF-18s in theatre somewhere unknown that they aren't available?

"Canada is back!"

You'd almost think Lloyd Axworthy was running the show & touting his 'soft power' nonsense.

Yeah it was interesting how the reference was that the US was assessing the situation with their allies.I believe they cited France and the UK for sure and maybe Germany.

Macron has said that any French strikes against the Syrian regime would target chemical facilities, and a British government official told CNN on Wednesday that preparations are being made by the United Kingdom for possible action but cautioned the political decision has not yet been made.
The Daily Telegraph in London reported Wednesday that May has ordered British submarines to move within missile range of Syria in readiness for strikes against the Assad regime that could begin as early as Thursday night.

Nice to see Canada is back, standing up for those who need help. We'll give them $'s to stop cooking their dinner over an open fire though.  

7 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Apparently the ethics commissioner might investigate Seamus O'Reagan & his husband going to the Aga Khan's island now.

Is Seamus a long time family friend as well? :lol:Meanwhile his MP from BC is being investigated for conflict regarding inviting someone he does business with to the India reception...

Edited by 02sled

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you guys with your "Canada is Back"  when has Canada been a world military force :dunno:  

Pretty funny how ONEWAY you guys can be 

Can we now bash Trudeau for taking in Syrians to Canada :dunno:   

I wish Stephen was here to solve all this :lol: 

Canada is Back has been the line your lover Trudope has used and you applauded.

Canada used to have a backbone. In both World Wars Canada earned a reputation for being some of the fiercest and best soldiers in the field.

WW2 - Over the course of the war, more than 1.1 million Canadians served in the Canadian Army, Royal Canadian Navy, Royal Canadian Air Force, and in forces across the Commonwealth. More than 44,000 lost their lives and 54,000 were wounded. They were VOLUNTEERS.

Some of the battles brave Canadians fought

Battle of Kitcheners' Wood (during the Second Battle of Ypres)

Battle of Flers-Courcelette

Capture of the Regina Trench during the Somme Offensive (1916)

Battle of Vimy Ridge during the 1917 Battle of Arras

Battle of Passchendaele

Second Battle of Passchendaele

Battle of Amiens (1918)

Battle of Cambrai (1918)

Allied Invasion of Italy

Juno Beach

Battle for Caen

Falaise Pocket

Battle of Verrières Ridge

Battle of the St. Lawrence

Battle of Ortona

Operation Fusilade - unopposed taking of Dieppe in September 1944

Battle of the Rhineland

Operation Veritable - the Allied units of the First Canadian Army clearing the west bank of the Rhine of German troops

Battle of the Scheldt

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Canada is Back has been the line your lover Trudope has used and you applauded.

Canada used to have a backbone. In both World Wars Canada earned a reputation for being some of the fiercest and best soldiers in the field.

WW2 - Over the course of the war, more than 1.1 million Canadians served in the Canadian Army, Royal Canadian Navy, Royal Canadian Air Force, and in forces across the Commonwealth. More than 44,000 lost their lives and 54,000 were wounded. They were VOLUNTEERS.

Some of the battles brave Canadians fought

Battle of Kitcheners' Wood (during the Second Battle of Ypres)

Battle of Flers-Courcelette

Capture of the Regina Trench during the Somme Offensive (1916)

Battle of Vimy Ridge during the 1917 Battle of Arras

Battle of Passchendaele

Second Battle of Passchendaele

Battle of Amiens (1918)

Battle of Cambrai (1918)

Allied Invasion of Italy

Juno Beach

Battle for Caen

Falaise Pocket

Battle of Verrières Ridge

Battle of the St. Lawrence

Battle of Ortona

Operation Fusilade - unopposed taking of Dieppe in September 1944

Battle of the Rhineland

Operation Veritable - the Allied units of the First Canadian Army clearing the west bank of the Rhine of German troops

Battle of the Scheldt

:lol:   okay 02sled so you are saying we were almost 100 years ago :dunno:   

now can you point out how you feel we are the Country with  military feared world wide today :dunno:  

how long before you turn this into about ME :dunno: 

Don't forget Chretien had our troops go to Afghanistan:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Participants_in_Operation_Enduring_Freedom

In 2002, Canada had 2,100 personnel in the

CENTCOM region (1,100 land, 225 air (6 aircraft) and 700 naval personnel (3 ships))[citation needed]. Ground troops included elements of the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry Regiment and Royal Canadian Regiment, and JTF2 special forces[citation needed]. Since initial deployments supporting OEF, Canadian forces have supported OEF and ISAF. Since the summer of 2006, the expanded Canadian force supported the NATO ISAF mission in south Afghanistan.

Exit strategy: Canada had pledged to stop its military operations there by the end of 2010.[4] And had begun logistical preparations to end any substantive combat role by the end of 2011[5]

It's telling when Canada isn't asked to help in a matter like the Syrian situation where its citizens are being gassed. 

Some comments on the TV this morning people wondering if he'll wear Incan costumes for his trip to Peru.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/04/11/trudeau-looks-to-move-on-from-controversial-china-india-visits-with-10-day-international-trip.html

Trudeau, however, can’t afford the sort of missteps that plagued him in China and India.

Observers will be watching to see how far he goes in opposing Trump’s controversial comments on Latin American immigrants, as well as in promoting western democratic values without coming across as arrogant or preachy.

“Lecturing is what really brought Trudeau down in China and in India,” Heidrich said. “And so I hope the Canadian diplomacy does not go into lecturing, because it is not going to go well.”

He'll probably be disappointed in this development:

One issue close to Canada’s heart that won’t get individual billing during the London meeting, however, will be LGBTQ rights; member states have taken it off the agenda.

Old farts need not apply:

https://www.hilltimes.com/2018/03/14/ageism-hill-means-experience-doesnt-count-much-2/137303

W/ the way 2018 is going, JT probably is hoping for the campaign next year when he can mingle w/ the low info voters & take selfies.

Edited by revrnd

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:   okay 02sled so you are saying we were almost 100 years ago :dunno:   

now can you point out how you feel we are the Country with  military feared world wide today :dunno:  

how long before you turn this into about ME :dunno: 

So how many major wars have there been since then Fail.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So how many major wars have there been since then Fail.

not sure what major means to you but war hasn't stopped for even 1 day since then 

Iraq since 1991 

I never heard you once say to Harper lets lead the fight in Syria, its been going on for 7 years now -  When Canada decided to help some struggling people from Syria you screamed they are terrorist and should be killed not brought here to destroy our county 

yA you are a big helper kind of guy :lol:  What you are is a basement dweller that has no problem sending other peoples kids to war, talk tough, and a complete ONEWAY 

Sure would be nice to enjoy some peace for awhile world wide 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not sure what major means to you but war hasn't stopped for even 1 day since then 

Iraq since 1991 

I never heard you once say to Harper lets lead the fight in Syria, its been going on for 7 years now -  When Canada decided to help some struggling people from Syria you screamed they are terrorist and should be killed not brought here to destroy our county 

yA you are a big helper kind of guy :lol:  What you are is a basement dweller that has no problem sending other peoples kids to war, talk tough, and a complete ONEWAY 

Sure would be nice to enjoy some peace for awhile world wide 

Dim wit Fail is in overdrive again... Who said lead the fight... NOBODY! How about stand up and participate with our allies. As for the refugees... NEVER said don't help them. DID SAY follow proper screening protocols rather than just push them through to meet your lovers artificial impossible timeline even though they couldn't even provide identification.

More idiocy from Fail.... you question me being a helper kind of guy... short memory eh Fail. You forget the dialogue around ME organizing a group to volunteer at Harbour Light Mission and adopting families for Christmas....

I asked what you have ever done to help anyone and of course.... SILENCE FROM YOU

It would be nice to see total peace in the world but that is a pipe dream that will likely never happen. Sending other peoples kids to war?  :lol:You missed the fact that those 1.1M Candians that fought in WW2 were wait for it Fail  VOLUNTEERS.... THEY SENT THEMSELVES TO WAR.

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Dim wit Fail is in overdrive again... Who said lead the fight... NOBODY! How about stand up and participate with our allies. As for the refugees... NEVER said don't help them. DID SAY follow proper screening protocols rather than just push them through to meet your lovers artificial impossible timeline even though they couldn't even provide identification.

More idiocy from Fail.... you question me being a helper kind of guy... short memory eh Fail. You forget the dialogue around ME organizing a group to volunteer at Harbour Light Mission and adopting families for Christmas....

I asked what you have ever done to help anyone and of course.... SILENCE FROM YOU

It would be nice to see total peace in the world but that is a pipe dream that will likely never happen. Sending other peoples kids to war?  :lol:You missed the fact that those 1.1M Candians that fought in WW2 were wait for it Fail  VOLUNTEERS.... THEY SENT THEMSELVES TO WAR.

still going on about WWII :dunno:  we know we were great at the time, how about move ahead 100 years from first great war

And you called them terrorist, even in the above statement you can't come to terms that what Trudeau did was great for the Syrians - something you will never understand.

Stand by our allies :lol:  when haven't we stood for justice - come on give me your anti Canadian ramblings 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you guys with your "Canada is Back"  when has Canada been a world military force :dunno:  

Pretty funny how ONEWAY you guys can be 

Can we now bash Trudeau for taking in Syrians to Canada :dunno:   

I wish Stephen was here to solve all this :lol: 

That was JT's calling card moment after the election, like he defines what Canada is.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That was JT's calling card moment after the election, like he defines what Canada is.:lol:

no one person defines what a Canadian is, but a person can show what Canadians can do to help struggling war torn people.

You were against that, Harper was against it and campaigned on that hate.   That didn't work out so well did it 

Are you disappointed one of these new syrains hasn't killed a Mall for of people yet :dunno: 

SECOND CUP STOCKS UP 20% AFTER ANNOUNCING THEY WOULD CONVERT SOME STORES TO POT STORES :lol:  

Everyone is getting on board, The far Right Wing leading the way to cash in after a century of wanting to jail everyone for smoking a joint :lol:  

Go Trudeau Thank you for some common sense 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no one person defines what a Canadian is, but a person can show what Canadians can do to help struggling war torn people.

You were against that, Harper was against it and campaigned on that hate.   That didn't work out so well did it 

Are you disappointed one of these new syrains hasn't killed a Mall for of people yet :dunno: 

I figured there would be a least one a month.

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

SECOND CUP STOCKS UP 20% AFTER ANNOUNCING THEY WOULD CONVERT SOME STORES TO POT STORES :lol:  

Everyone is getting on board, The far Right Wing leading the way to cash in after a century of wanting to jail everyone for smoking a joint :lol:  

Go Trudeau Thank you for some common sense 

:lol:

image.png.9068145f1d44528b3e7cb4c421d673a9.png

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

still going on about WWII :dunno:  we know we were great at the time, how about move ahead 100 years from first great war

And you called them terrorist, even in the above statement you can't come to terms that what Trudeau did was great for the Syrians - something you will never understand.

Stand by our allies :lol:  when haven't we stood for justice - come on give me your anti Canadian ramblings 

How about right now.... when we aren't there aligned with U.S., France, U.K. and I believe Germany regarding the poison gas attacks.

More delusions from your imaginations. What I said and still maintain... is that they were not properly vetted before being let into Canada. I'm a refugee from Syria. Do you have any identification to show you are who you say you are or are from Syria? No. Are you a terrorist? No. Are you an ISIS supporter? No.

WELCOME TO CANADA 

I see you still haven't mentioned anything you've ever done to help anyone in need. Hypocrite.... Same as the refugees... you went on and on about how wonderful Canada was but you didn't do anything yourself like make a donation or sponsor someone.

Edited by 02sled

53 minutes ago, 02sled said:

How about right now.... when we aren't there aligned with U.S., France, U.K. and I believe Germany regarding the poison gas attacks.

More delusions from your imaginations. What I said and still maintain... is that they were not properly vetted before being let into Canada. I'm a refugee from Syria. Do you have any identification to show you are who you say you are or are from Syria? No. Are you a terrorist? No. Are you an ISIS supporter? No.

WELCOME TO CANADA 

I see you still haven't mentioned anything you've ever done to help anyone in need. Hypocrite.... Same as the refugees... you went on and on about how wonderful Canada was but you didn't do anything yourself like make a donation or sponsor someone.

your knowledge of our refugee process is outstanding :lol:  

How are we not aligned with our Allies?  Have we condemned any actions :dunno:  

Dude just like Iraq when we stood up and said it was wrong to go in,  in the end we were the correct ones would you not agree :dunno:  sorry the Liberals are not followers of the war machine 100% of the time.  

The Peace crazy man Saddam kept in the middle east seems to have eroded into a fucking mess with millions of dead people - yup we should follow what ever we are told to d.

You and your  CAVE AT ANY COST BS is something to behold 

Trudeau is changing his vacation plans & coming back on Sun' for a meeting w/ Notley & Horgan.

Morneau sounds like a wuss (as usual) in his comments about the pipeline impasse.