Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

very LIBERAL OF YOU :lol:  

funny you never see a RIGHT WING at the soup kitchen handing out food - just never happens why is that :dunno:  

Yes we have.  No soup for you though.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.fe50a402998da829c95f0b33adddebcd.JPG

You keep referring to Charter of Rights but skip by the key wording.... as well as other rights. as decided by Trudope. These include reproductive rights.

Interestingly though the attestation keeps referring to free from discrimination yet it keeps pushing throughout the document that white Christian's are okay to be discriminated against since they are not priorities unless they have a disability. Preference should be given to students with disabilities, indigenous, visible minority and new immigrant or refugee. So much for equal opportunity. The form has this same panel on 3 of the 4 pages.

I'm surprised Trudope didn't mandate that 50% of the student jobs be filled with girls.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.f8377d0eee2c3f154bdae28af26cc68b.JPG

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

very LIBERAL OF YOU :lol:  

funny you never see a RIGHT WING at the soup kitchen handing out food - just never happens why is that :dunno:  

More BS from Fail. Years ago our data centre used to be at Dundas & Jarvis. We raised money for the Harbour Light Mission which was a short distance away. Every Christmas we made a significant donation of groceries to them and volunteered to serve the meals. Our political beliefs were irrelevant. We were helping the homeless and hungry.

When's the last time you were in one Fail. My money says never.

53 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Capture1.thumb.JPG.fe50a402998da829c95f0b33adddebcd.JPG

You keep referring to Charter of Rights but skip by the key wording.... as well as other rights. as decided by Trudope. These include reproductive rights.

Interestingly though the attestation keeps referring to free from discrimination yet it keeps pushing throughout the document that white Christian's are okay to be discriminated against since they are not priorities unless they have a disability. Preference should be given to students with disabilities, indigenous, visible minority and new immigrant or refugee. So much for equal opportunity. The form has this same panel on 3 of the 4 pages.

I'm surprised Trudope didn't mandate that 50% of the student jobs be filled with girls.

Capture1.thumb.JPG.f8377d0eee2c3f154bdae28af26cc68b.JPG

you have serious issues, try to deal with them - if you don't share the values of Canada Rights and Freedom vote someone in to change them

How does the equate NOT EQUAL?  a business can hire anyone they want, all white and Catholic if they wish... If Trudeau was telling them who to hire that would be different.

YOU WANT FREE MONEY FOLLOW THE RULES OR MOVE ON - similar to you saying you don't like  you job leave it 

by The way abortions have been legal and written into the constitution in 1988 

Edited by 1trailmaker

42 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More BS from Fail. Years ago our data centre used to be at Dundas & Jarvis. We raised money for the Harbour Light Mission which was a short distance away. Every Christmas we made a significant donation of groceries to them and volunteered to serve the meals. Our political beliefs were irrelevant. We were helping the homeless and hungry.

When's the last time you were in one Fail. My money says never.

was this your idea :dunno:  or some liberal fuckwads ?  something tells me you just tagged along so not to look like a idiot.

But moving forward what did you do last year?  what did your work do?  

The only time I hear THE RIGHT crying about homeless is when THE LEFT spends money, "that money could have fed the homeless" once in power do they feed the homeless :lol: 

Never once heard a budget with Homeless people mentioned NOT ONCE at any level 

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

was this your idea :dunno:  or some liberal fuckwads ?  something tells me you just tagged along so not to look like a idiot.

The only time I hear THE RIGHT crying about homeless is when THE LEFT spends money, "that money could have fed the homeless" once in power do they feed the homeless :lol: 

Do they vote?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do they vote?

I was thinking along the lines that they don't vote so why would politicians worry about them.

Edited by revrnd
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you have serious issues, try to deal with them - if you don't share the values of Canada Rights and Freedom vote someone in to change them

How does the equate NOT EQUAL?  a business can hire anyone they want, all white and Catholic if they wish... If Trudeau was telling them who to hire that would be different.

YOU WANT FREE MONEY FOLLOW THE RULES OR MOVE ON - similar to you saying you don't like  you job leave it 

by The way abortions have been legal and written into the constitution in 1988 

Fail you are in desperate need of professional help. Read the key words. The document doesn't just state the rights contained in the Charter. It refers to the VALUES UNDERLYING THE CHARTER AS WELL AS OTHER RIGHTS. THESE INCLUDE REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS. So now we have Trudope dictating rights that are not enshrined in the Charter.

IT REFERS TO CORE VALUES OF THE ORGANIZATION.

So an organization who doesn't support abortion as a core value, although they respect any laws associated with it are excluded regardless of the significant good they do for the community every day.

You don't have a problem with discrimination I see. Typical Fail. What's wrong with the best qualified student for the job getting the job. Now you have PRIORITY STUDENTS.

Under Trudopes dictatorship a student who is a new immigrant or a refugee gets preferential treatment when looking for a summer job over the children of the parents that have spent their lives here paying the taxes that fund the program. Preferential treatment should also be given to those students who are indigenous, have a disability or are a visible minority.

In your utopia a student who is studying to be oh say a veterinarian should be denied a job in a veterinary clinic in favour of a student who is a PRIORITY STUDENT and studying oh say history.

From the Charter itself

Section 2: Fundamental Freedoms

Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:

1. freedom of conscience and religion;
  2. freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
  3. freedom of peaceful assembly; and
  4. freedom of association.

Freedom of conscience is being denied those whose conscience doesn't support abortion. But that's unimportant to Fail.

Capture1.JPG.d23d33df7b15eff28b59547ab7932e21.JPG THE TRUDOPE BROMANCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE.

No wonder Trudope admires the Chinese government so much... he truly wants to be dictator.

Edited by 02sled

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poor Poor Fail more from your imagination. Every year I worked there I was part of the committee that organized the fund raisers and food donations as well as the volunteers for Harbour Light.

When we relocated out of the downtown core I was also part of the committee that adopted on average 25 families for Christmas. I was also one of those who loaded up their trucks and made the deliveries to those families in need.

I ASKED WHAT YOU HAVE EVER DONE FAIL AND AS USUAL YOU AVOIDED THE QUESTION AND DEFLECTED.... THAT'S WHAT YOU DO BEST. SO ONCE AGAIN FAIL WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE TO HELP ANYONE IN NEED. I'M WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT DEFLECTION TO AVOID ANSWERING THE QUESTION.

Obviously you are out of touch but that is nothing new. The homeless funding tends to be dealt with at the municipal level and included in their budgets.

https://www.socialplanningtoronto.org/2017-city-budget-focus-on-housing-homelessness

15 minutes ago, revrnd said:

People get sick & tired of being talked down to & preached at.

Canadians are simply coming to their senses and recognizing the politician they always said he was — shallow and unready for office.

Some voters may be getting tired of hearing how good the Liberals say they are — all those boasts about how feminist they are, their brave resistance to racism, about how good and decent they are. It’s a government pitched 24-7 on earnest.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Fail you are in desperate need of professional help. Read the key words. The document doesn't just state the rights contained in the Charter. It refers to the VALUES UNDERLYING THE CHARTER AS WELL AS OTHER RIGHTS. THESE INCLUDE REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS. So now we have Trudope dictating rights that are not enshrined in the Charter.

IT REFERS TO CORE VALUES OF THE ORGANIZATION.

So an organization who doesn't support abortion as a core value, although they respect any laws associated with it are excluded regardless of the significant good they do for the community every day.

You don't have a problem with discrimination I see. Typical Fail. What's wrong with the best qualified student for the job getting the job. Now you have PRIORITY STUDENTS.

Under Trudopes dictatorship a student who is a new immigrant or a refugee gets preferential treatment when looking for a summer job over the children of the parents that have spent their lives here paying the taxes that fund the program. Preferential treatment should also be given to those students who are indigenous, have a disability or are a visible minority.

In your utopia a student who is studying to be oh say a veterinarian should be denied a job in a veterinary clinic in favour of a student who is a PRIORITY STUDENT and studying oh say history.

From the Charter itself

Section 2: Fundamental Freedoms

Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:

1. freedom of conscience and religion;
  2. freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
  3. freedom of peaceful assembly; and
  4. freedom of association.

Freedom of conscience is being denied those whose conscience doesn't support abortion. But that's unimportant to Fail.

Capture1.JPG.d23d33df7b15eff28b59547ab7932e21.JPG THE TRUDOPE BROMANCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE.

No wonder Trudope admires the Chinese government so much... he truly wants to be dictator.

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its all good 

Earlier this year, the Halton Catholic District School board passed a motion that bans funds raised through its schools from being donated to charities and organizations that “publicly support, either directly or indirectly, abortion, contraception, sterilization, euthanasia or embryonic stem cell research.”

Not all parents and students are on side with a move that could see the United Way and other mainstream charities blacklisted by the school board. But other faith-based organizations are keeping track of the issue, some of them with a mind to replicating the policy.

02sled outrage = none 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

So Fail... when I've nailed it and blown your :bullshit:  argument all to hell this is what you come up with.

I'VE ASKED TWICE ALREADY AND NOW A THIRD TIME WHAT YOU HAVE EVER DONE FAIL? AS USUAL YOU AVOIDED THE QUESTION AND DEFLECTED.... THAT'S WHAT YOU DO BEST. SO ONCE AGAIN FAIL WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE TO HELP ANYONE IN NEED. I'M WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT DEFLECTION TO AVOID ANSWERING THE QUESTION.

31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its all good 

Earlier this year, the Halton Catholic District School board passed a motion that bans funds raised through its schools from being donated to charities and organizations that “publicly support, either directly or indirectly, abortion, contraception, sterilization, euthanasia or embryonic stem cell research.”

Not all parents and students are on side with a move that could see the United Way and other mainstream charities blacklisted by the school board. But other faith-based organizations are keeping track of the issue, some of them with a mind to replicating the policy.

02sled outrage = none 

:lol:You're trying to compare an organization raising funds on their own and deciding where they will donate or spend those funds to the federal government. Fail you really need help. Donors to those fund raisers and charities have a choice of where to donate and how much including none at all if they disagree where the funds are going. People don't have a choice with the federal government. They tell you how much of YOUR MONEY THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE FROM YOU AND YOU HAVEN'T ANY CHOICE ON WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES OR IS WASTED.

Personally I wouldn't give any of my money to a 3rd world country in the name of climate change so their government can live in luxury spending that money trying to tell Apu why he shouldn't heat his hut over an open fire.

Your lover Trudope doesn't give me that option.... he just takes it from my pocket and gives it away.

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:lol:You're trying to compare an organization raising funds on their own and deciding where they will donate or spend those funds to the federal government. Fail you really need help. Donors to those fund raisers and charities have a choice of where to donate and how much including none at all if they disagree where the funds are going. People don't have a choice with the federal government. They tell you how much of YOUR MONEY THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE FROM YOU AND YOU HAVEN'T ANY CHOICE ON WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES OR IS WASTED.

Personally I wouldn't give any of my money to a 3rd world country in the name of climate change so their government can live in luxury spending that money trying to tell Apu why he shouldn't heat his hut over an open fire.

Your lover Trudope doesn't give me that option.... he just takes it from my pocket and gives it away.

keep trying little fella you will get it soon 

Just in case  you are not aware  Catholics Schools are publicly funded

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Stupid stupid Fail.... thick as a stump you are. The money in this case is not tax dollars. It is chaitable donations and fund raisers for those charities where people have a choice to support it or not. How thick can you possibly be.

I have a choice if I give money to a charity. I don't have a choice when Trudope takes it.

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This was initiated by the kids.  They're getting sick and tired of Truedope.  One and done.

Students Nicholas Cabral, Denzel Herrero and Deelan Sabido speak at the board meeting Tuesday.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Stupid stupid Fail.... thick as a stump you are. The money in this case is not tax dollars. It is chaitable donations and fund raisers for those charities where people have a choice to support it or not. How thick can you possibly be.

I have a choice if I give money to a charity. I don't have a choice when Trudope takes it.

Apparently not in this school do you have a choice 

Fund raisers are conducted by  paid teachers and staff in paid buildings by the  tax payer - keep your blind cheering going 

oNEWAY wants it both ways :lol:  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This was initiated by the kids.  They're getting sick and tired of Truedope.  One and done.

Students Nicholas Cabral, Denzel Herrero and Deelan Sabido speak at the board meeting Tuesday.

you know I am not going to get into a debate about Catholics schools and what goes on in there, take it up with 02sled 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

you know I am not going to get into a debate about Catholics schools and what goes on in there, take it up with 02sled 

Church isnt gonna be bought by Trudeau's 30 pieces of silver like Judas.:lol:

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/father-raymond-j-de-souza-canadas-churches-arent-interested-in-trudeaus-30-pieces-of-silver