Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

church/religion  separated from Government - I am okay with this 

so when are we going to agree our Media isn't bias :dunno:  

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Apparently not in this school do you have a choice 

Fund raisers are conducted by  paid teachers and staff in paid buildings by the  tax payer - keep your blind cheering going 

oNEWAY wants it both ways :lol:  

Stupidity continues.... nobody but nobody has to contribute their money to a charitable fund raiser.

Another challenge for you Fail.... you ignored the one where I asked you the hypocrite what you have EVER done to help someone in need.

How about showing me where a fund raiser at a school is conducted by the teachers and not the students. The most common fund raiser is selling the over priced chocolate covered almonds. You know the ones where the students take them home and sell them, then their parents take them to work and sell them for their kids.

Every fund raiser I have EVER seen that was associated with a school involved the students doing the leg work.

Don't try and pass off the teachers handing out the chocolates and collecting the money as doing the work.

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Stupidity continues.... nobody but nobody has to contribute their money to a charitable fund raiser.

Another challenge for you Fail.... you ignored the one where I asked you the hypocrite what you have EVER done to help someone in need.

How about showing me where a fund raiser at a school is conducted by the teachers and not the students. The most common fund raiser is selling the over priced chocolate covered almonds. You know the ones where the students take them home and sell them, then their parents take them to work and sell them for their kids.

Every fund raiser I have EVER seen that was associated with a school involved the students doing the leg work.

Don't try and pass off the teachers handing out the chocolates and collecting the money as doing the work.

if you say so, I think AC has a different opinion but that is for you to deal with 

Did you read the quote? SOME  STUDENTS ARE NOT IN AGREEMENT "  but ya force your agenda on them :lol:    

time to leave this alone 02sled before you really look more out of touch than you are

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

if you say so, I think AC has a different opinion but that is for you to deal with 

Did you read the quote? SOME  STUDENTS ARE NOT IN AGREEMENT "  but ya force your agenda on them :lol:    

time to leave this alone 02sled before you really look more out of touch than you are

They are retaliating against Trudeau and rightfully so.  'Some are not in agreement' - sure but the majority are.  Don't think all the staff are either.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are retaliating against Trudeau and rightfully so.  'Some are not in agreement' - sure but the majority are.  Don't think all the staff are either.

The rich Churches are?  not doubt 

Schools don't get this funding so the point is moot 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

The rich Churches are?  not doubt 

Schools don't get this funding so the point is moot 

I'm not particularly a fan of the churches, esp the priest with the 5 car garage, however many Christian Charities do amazing work and this will hurt them.  The school will direct more funding to them and pull back on other good charities because of a stupid Prime Minister's ideology.   Mission accomplished.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm not particularly a fan of the churches, esp the priest with the 5 car garage, however many Christian Charities do amazing work and this will hurt them.  The school will direct more funding to them and pull back on other good charities because of a stupid Prime Minister's ideology.   Mission accomplished.

Churches rarely hire or pay anyone, they thrive on the patrons to do all the work for the Lord.   

The new rules are in place for a reason - as stated I am okay with it 

There is also Provincial employment funds available that these groups might be able to get  a HandOut from, I don't see the world ending 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Churches rarely hire or pay anyone, they thrive on the patrons to do all the work for the Lord.   

The new rules are in place for a reason - as stated I am okay with it 

There is also Provincial employment funds available that these groups might be able to get  a HandOut from, I don't see the world ending 

Again, its not the churches that will hurt, its the charities etc all because they won't give up their beliefs for 30 pieces of silver.

Good news from China, the country JT admires.:lol:

Well respected on the world front.:lol:

One of the comments.  

the sooner we rid ourselves of the beta male pajama boy’s sorority girl government, the sooner normal Canadians can wash away the stain of the disastrous social experiment.

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2139578/it-looks-canadas-love-affair-justin-trudeau-over#add-comment

• Haha 1

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎29 at 1:06 PM, 1trailmaker said:

sorry meant regulation or whatever suits your needs.

Why so angry at our Rights and Freedoms act?  maybe we should remove it :dunno:   it would suit the CONS agenda 

Exactly like I thought . There is no abortion law in Canada so Trudeau basing his appropriations on pure ideology is against a real law. Regardless of your party affiliation. 

But thanks for toeing the imaginary line they put in for you

38 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Exactly like I thought . There is no abortion law in Canada so Trudeau basing his appropriations on pure ideology is against a real law. Regardless of your party affiliation. 

But thanks for toeing the imaginary line they put in for you

1988 - go look it up

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good news from China, the country JT admires.:lol:

Well respected on the world front.:lol:

One of the comments.  

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2139578/it-looks-canadas-love-affair-justin-trudeau-over#add-comment

Shhhh! Fail thinks Trudope is loved and admired around the globe.... you don't want to burst his bubble.

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

China is friends with noone just like you :lol: 

Yeah right... you have friends... I haven't any shortage of friends. How many friends do you imagine having... something like all the other things you imagine.

I said Trudope ticked off China on his Asia visit by trying to dictate their internal policy and you denied it... so AC showed us an example of how little the world thinks of Trudope....

Your turn.

Edited by 02sled

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Yeah right... you have friends... I haven't any shortage of friends. How many friends do you imagine having... something like all the other things you imagine.

I said Trudope ticked off China on his Asia visit by trying to dictate their internal policy and you denied it... so AC showed us an example of how little the world thinks of Trudope....

Your turn.

well that is that, china/02sled has spoken :lol:  

I denied what?  hmmmmm keep them coming 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well that is that, china/02sled has spoken :lol:  

I denied what?  hmmmmm keep them coming 

You denied Trudope pissing of the Chinese government by pushing his personal agenda when he was there for preliminary trade agreement purposes. Damn you have a short memory.

I notice however you Failed to show anything where Trudope is loved around the world... ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE DEFLECTS WHERE YOU AVOID BEING WRONG.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You denied Trudope pissing of the Chinese government by pushing his personal agenda when he was there for preliminary trade agreement purposes. Damn you have a short memory.

I notice however you Failed to show anything where Trudope is loved around the world... ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE DEFLECTS WHERE YOU AVOID BEING WRONG.

There is no point in showing anything you have made up your mind, all news  if fake if positive 

At this point you should be directing your anger at Wynne, Trudeau voting  is a long way from now 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

There is no point in showing anything you have made up your mind, all news  if fake if positive 

At this point you should be directing your anger at Wynne, Trudeau voting  is a long way from now 

Still deflecting from the reality that there isn't anything to support the rest of the world having a love affair with Trudope like you have. Admit it. If his gender rhetoric has worn thin and very tired at home it's beyond that elsewhere. He is the class clown of the world leaders.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Bill Blair top cop who is now deeply involved in the selling of POT says customers may have to produce ID and have your purchase logged.  

What a complete fuck wad

what's wrong with that.... you have to prove your age when buying alcohol. It could help prevent people from buying it and reselling it to underage kids based on amount bought by any one person

you afraid you would be the #1 buyer in your neighbourhood

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

what's wrong with that.... you have to prove your age when buying alcohol. It could help prevent people from buying it and reselling it to underage kids based on amount bought by any one person

you afraid you would be the #1 buyer in your neighbourhood

If they did that with the most dangerous drug Alcohol, where you can buy as much as you want and are not logged as a buyer I would be okay with it.  but that isn't what is going to happen, POT is and will still be considered dangerous criminal drug.  

But no surprise on your closed minded opinion - Dummy kids can buy POT anyday of the week right now and have so for 50 years :lol:  but you back this as saving life's or something :lol:  Typical idiotic far right way babbling - out of touch with reality 

Limit purchases

Log all products bought

What does this accomplish :dunno:  

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If they did that with the most dangerous drug Alcohol, where you can buy as much as you want and are not logged as a buyer I would be okay with it.  but that isn't what is going to happen, POT is and will still be considered dangerous criminal drug.  

But no surprise on your closed minded opinion - Dummy kids can buy POT anyday of the week right now and have so for 50 years :lol:  but you back this as saving life's or something :lol:  Typical idiotic far right way babbling - out of touch with reality 

Limit purchases

Log all products bought

What does this accomplish :dunno:  

All the medical expertise says kids shouldn't have access as their brains are still developing... only you would defend that which explains what happened to you

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Bill Blair top cop who is now deeply involved in the selling of POT says customers may have to produce ID and have your purchase logged.  

What a complete fuck wad

Gotta say this gave me a bit of a chuckle.  Only the tards could mess it up.

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

All the medical expertise says kids shouldn't have access as their brains are still developing... only you would defend that which explains what happened to you

no defending anything, kids already have POT and always will.

Why not limit cigarette purchases :dunno:  

clueless and they allow you to vote, amazing 

How many kids have died from POT? ZERO

How many kids have died from Alcohol? Thousand and thousands

yup makes sense since alcohol consumption for minors has the same effect on the brain - but ALCOHOL FOR ALL