Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Although giving a 40% tax cut to billionaires seems like a great thing,  I am sure the deficit/debt will increase - right now debt to GDP is 106% somehow if Trudeau had done this you wouldn't be so giddy about it 

STAY THE COURSE IT WILL BE FINE LIKE IT ALWAYS DOES IN CANADA - DONNY'S TRADE WAR WILL NOT HELP USA, oh I should say it won't help the people but will help the billionaires - its all good 

Growing business and strengthening the economy helps everyone.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Fail... you continue to get it wrong as USUAL.... What has been said is that a low $ is good for exports with our product being more attractive on the global market and bad for imports as we now have to pay a premium for what we bring in.

It's all relative to producing or consuming.

:lmao:  funny when I said Harper was costing Canadians more money with his low dollar you said no its not about you its about business and millionaires. 

good times

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

our dollar has weakened according to this article, and you said the lower the dollar the better the government is - that is a quote from you and Harper days 

keep the cheering going :lol:

funny you never said a word about this exact same thing said about Harper,  you just voted for him again :lol:  

It helps me huuuugely.  That's all I care about.  That's a quote from you.:lol:

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Growing business and strengthening the economy helps everyone.

no it doesn't SORRY you are wrong - it helps some mainly  owners and stock holders 

raising Min Wage helped people way more but you were and are still against it,  it was going to shut down the doors as of Jan 1 - funny that hasn't happened 

Like you said in the post prior to this one, its a Balance 

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:  funny when I said Harper was costing Canadians more money with his low dollar you said no its not about you its about business and millionaires. 

good times

More from your over active imagination.... busy day at work as usual I see. The $ exchange is about business. Like I said great for exports and bad for imports. You still don't and never will get it. Good for business = business growth = employment growth.

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no it doesn't SORRY you are wrong - it helps some mainly  owners and stock holders 

raising Min Wage helped people way more but you were and are still against it,  it was going to shut down the doors as of Jan 1 - funny that hasn't happened 

Like you said in the post prior to this one, its a Balance 

Lots of people have been hurt by the changes... just about every restaurant I have been to has increased their prices significantly. The restaurant business is a tough one to survive in to begin with. They have gotten a raise but lost other things. Reduced hours, paid breaks, reduced benefits and reduced head count by the employers.

21 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More from your over active imagination.... busy day at work as usual I see. The $ exchange is about business. Like I said great for exports and bad for imports. You still don't and never will get it. Good for business = business growth = employment growth.

Hmm we seemed to have dropped the unemployed rate since Trudeau has been in, matter of fact far better than the USA under Donny.  Will there be any credit? NO of course not 

Stocks up, no credit 

revenue up, no credit 

Yeah nothing to see here 

20 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Lots of people have been hurt by the changes... just about every restaurant I have been to has increased their prices significantly. The restaurant business is a tough one to survive in to begin with. They have gotten a raise but lost other things. Reduced hours, paid breaks, reduced benefits and reduced head count by the employers.

Agree restaurant business is hard unless its a chain like BOSTON, MONTANA'S ect.  

Just booming in Barrie just fucking booming - matter of fact hasn't been this good in a decade or more 

Job posters are everywhere since January 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Agree restaurant business is hard unless its a chain like BOSTON, MONTANA'S ect.  

Just booming in Barrie just fucking booming - matter of fact hasn't been this good in a decade or more 

Job posters are everywhere since January 

What jobs?  The goods ones are leaving, you can have the min wage ones.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What jobs?  The goods ones are leaving, you can have the min wage ones.

When Trump blocks you from USA businesses we will see how you feel 

"are leaving" does that mean left :dunno:  or thinking about it :lol: 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When Trump blocks you from USA businesses we will see how you feel 

"are leaving" does that mean left :dunno:  or thinking about it :lol: 

I could go there anytime in a heartbeat.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I could go there anytime in a heartbeat.

you are lying, you have no interest in leaving Canada or your mafia neighbourhood :lol: 

There is no way you would give up what you have made for yourself in Ontario, you wouldn't even move out of Ontario 

but I hope AMERICA FIRST doesn't hurt you, it might though - Hopefully our government saves you :lol: 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She almost made a point BOLD

The fiasco about organizations having to be pro-choice to access the Canada Summer Jobs program was the very last straw for me.

People and organizations are entitled to their views on abortion, and those views should have nothing to do with whether a student gets a federally funded job mowing the lawn somewhere. If the unicorns stopped charging hither and yon through Trudeau’s brain for a moment, he might realize that pro-life taxpayers also helped to provide that program funding and that the recipients’ moral views are irrelevant to the program’s purpose.

but a grass cutting company doesn't have a political view on abortion, the owner might but that isn't what is asked on the form AS STATED  MANY TIMES.

If you are going to lecture the employees on YOUR VALUES then fuck ya 

Any Business that brings up Politics at their business don't deserve any funding what so ever.  Your opinion like mine means nothing within a work force 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you are lying, you have no interest in leaving Canada or your mafia neighbourhood :lol: 

There is no way you would give up what you have made for yourself in Ontario, you wouldn't even move out of Ontario 

but I hope AMERICA FIRST doesn't hurt you, it might though - Hopefully our government saves you :lol: 

I'm pretty much set and no Trump can't hurt me.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm pretty much set and no Trump can't hurt me.

actually he can, he won't but he certainly can by banning any foreign company regardless of where the employees are from - Donny is this dumb 

Your US HERO doesn't give one shit about you or anyone else 

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where is Trudeau?  I'm sure if it were a Mosque or a Hijab cut he would ne all over it.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-silent-as-catholic-churches-in-halifax-defaced-on-easter-sunday/

He didn't say anything about the monthly defacing of the synagogue near by either

sad :lol: 

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where is Trudeau?  I'm sure if it were a Mosque or a Hijab cut he would ne all over it.

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-silent-as-catholic-churches-in-halifax-defaced-on-easter-sunday/

He should be lecturing about tolerance of our differences just like he does when he panders to those that suit him. He should be in all the media declaring the activity as reprehensible. I guess Catholics just aren't as important to him. Or maybe he's busy interviewing candidates for the Cheif Electoral Officer.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, smokin george said:

500K and then some.

From what I've seen on the news, they should be able to solve our doctor & skilled trades shortages...

• Haha 1