Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

6 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

you cant refuse funding based on your or anyones  principles when your an elected government.

And hell yes I'm anti abortion.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

x2

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

That's the government spin on what it says... and reported in the media that the government interprets the wording that way. What is the verbiage in the actual attestation that they have to sign. You didn't provide it because you don't know what it is.

Saw a piece last night how the Catholic Charities offer lots of programs, one of which is a course for seniors on making meals with slow cookers. Primarily men now on their own are needing to adapt. They provide them with a slow cooker and once a week they attend a course where they prep all the ingredients to put into the cooker and then take it home to be the next meal. The program is full and has a waiting list.

Catholic Charities Fail... abortion is against their beliefs. They are helping a bunch of seniors. Nobody is standing on a street corner with photos.

:lol:  Catholics :lol:  need money, broke, :lol:   

If they can't sign that they will not force their beliefs on these old seniors then they don't get funding.  I am okay with this, maybe you like Religion being forced on you that is your choice.

REASON FOR LAW

An April 2017 report found that anti-abortion groups in the Mississauga-Erin Mills riding of Liberal MP Iqra Khalid had received $56,000 in federal summer job grants in 2016.

In August 2017, a similar report found that anti-abortion groups in the riding of Rachael Harder, the Conservatives’ then-newly appointed status of women critic and Lethbridge MP, had received close to $12,000 in the same grants in 2016.

“Additionally, these changes help prevent youth (as young as 15 years of age) from being exposed to employment within organizations that may promote positions that are contrary to the values enshrined in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and associated case law. This change helps to ensure that youth job opportunities funded by the Government of Canada take place in an environment that respects the rights of all Canadians.”

Trudeau has doubled the funding for youths to get work - this is a good thing but NO NO its Trudeau we hate Trudeau 

Page 5 https://catalogue.servicecanada.gc.ca/apps/EForms/pdf/en/ESDC-EMP5396A.pdf

13 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

you cant refuse funding based on your or anyones  principles when your an elected government.

And hell yes I'm anti abortion.

Is your business or charity?  Governments don't care what you personally believe 

https://catalogue.servicecanada.gc.ca/apps/EForms/pdf/en/ESDC-EMP5396A.pdf

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Catholics :lol:  need money, broke, :lol:   

If they can't sign that they will not force their beliefs on these old seniors then they don't get funding.  I am okay with this, maybe you like Religion being forced on you that is your choice.

REASON FOR LAW

An April 2017 report found that anti-abortion groups in the Mississauga-Erin Mills riding of Liberal MP Iqra Khalid had received $56,000 in federal summer job grants in 2016.

In August 2017, a similar report found that anti-abortion groups in the riding of Rachael Harder, the Conservatives’ then-newly appointed status of women critic and Lethbridge MP, had received close to $12,000 in the same grants in 2016.

“Additionally, these changes help prevent youth (as young as 15 years of age) from being exposed to employment within organizations that may promote positions that are contrary to the values enshrined in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and associated case law. This change helps to ensure that youth job opportunities funded by the Government of Canada take place in an environment that respects the rights of all Canadians.”

Trudeau has doubled the funding for youths to get work - this is a good thing but NO NO its Trudeau we hate Trudeau 

Page 5 https://catalogue.servicecanada.gc.ca/apps/EForms/pdf/en/ESDC-EMP5396A.pdf

and the key you Fail to even think about is what did those groups do with those funds... you don't know. Admit it. Whatever happened to Trudopes equality for all. You do realize you can't just ask for the money. You have to indicate what the jobs will be and how many. The dollar amount is based on per person per job. The job has criteria that needs to be met.

If Trudope respects the rights of all Canadians it should also respect the rights of those who are against abortion and not penalize them for their beliefs.

28 minutes ago, 02sled said:

and the key you Fail to even think about is what did those groups do with those funds... you don't know. Admit it. Whatever happened to Trudopes equality for all. You do realize you can't just ask for the money. You have to indicate what the jobs will be and how many. The dollar amount is based on per person per job. The job has criteria that needs to be met.

If Trudope respects the rights of all Canadians it should also respect the rights of those who are against abortion and not penalize them for their beliefs.

I am sure he personally does respect their choice but Trudeau isn't Canada nor our Rights and Freedoms act 

You want to go against the charter that is your RIGHT AND RESPECTED but you don't get free labour for your choice to include this in your job description due to our Charter of Rights and Freedoms

How can you insist on funding businesses that don't follow our RIGHTS?  

We had 10 years where Harper could have done something about out Charter but he didn't 

I am sure he personally does respect their choice but Trudeau isn't Canada nor our Rights and Freedoms act 

You want to go against the charter that is your RIGHT AND RESPECTED but you don't get free labour for your choice to include this in your job description due to our Charter of Rights and Freedoms

How can you insist on funding businesses that don't follow our RIGHTS?  

We had 10 years where Harper could have done something about out Charter but he didn't 

show me where it is law or part of the Charter that you have to believe in abortion

sorry meant regulation or whatever suits your needs.

Why so angry at our Rights and Freedoms act?  maybe we should remove it :dunno:   it would suit the CONS agenda 

it's an arbitrary POLICY that Trudope in his rose coloured glasses came up with.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry meant regulation or whatever suits your needs.

Why so angry at our Rights and Freedoms act?  maybe we should remove it :dunno:   it would suit the CONS agenda 

Should an employer be able to ask you if you are pro-choice or pro-life as a condition of employment?

Its a slippery slope Truedope.  :lol:

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

show me where it is law or part of the Charter that you have to believe in abortion

You do not have to believe in abortions, who said you did?  You have the RIGHT to force your religious beliefs on others but don't expect HANDOUTS.

If this Catholic org is giving food out and help seniors they will get money, if they insist their objective is to promote the Catholic faith and meaning or values I guess you don't get HANDOUTS from the tax payer

Pretty simple "we feed seniors and don't care about their beliefs"  

You sound kind of Muslim with your force of religious beliefs 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

it's an arbitrary POLICY that Trudope in his rose coloured glasses came up with.

agree Trudeau made the policy - Like our Rights and Freedoms or don't the choice is yours

Who is going to take on this topic and change our Rights and Freedoms :dunno:  

why so angry?  did you not get funding for your round table of faith building :dunno:  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You do not have to believe in abortions, who said you did?  You have the RIGHT to force your religious beliefs on others but don't expect HANDOUTS.

If this Catholic org is giving food out and help seniors they will get money, if they insist their objective is to promote the Catholic faith and meaning or values I guess you don't get HANDOUTS from the tax payer

Western values are based on Christian ones.  Nobody is forcing anything on anyone. 

If you give to a Christian charity that helps feed the poor in other countries and they teach them Christian values, is that a bad thing in your mind? 

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Should an employer be able to ask you if you are pro-choice or pro-life as a condition of employment?

Its a slippery slope Truedope.  :lol:

did you mean EMPLOYEE?  that would be an illegal question 

No where are you asked for your personal beliefs nor are they discouraged

if you are looking for FREE HANDOUTS fall the rules or you get nothing - simple really

Andrew can campaign on this, "I will give anti- abortion centers lots or money and NAZI WHITE  GUYS even more"  should get the OFS vote :lol:  

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

More stupidity from Fail... you have to attest that your core values support the beliefs Trudope has mandated. Catholic Charities will not have abortion as one of their core values. Helping people is one of their core values though... like helping widowed seniors adapt to life on their own.

It doesn't provide the option to qualify the statement... you have to make an attestation to agree with what the Trudope gods have decreed.

Edited by 02sled

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Western values are based on Christian ones.  Nobody is forcing anything on anyone. 

If you give to a Christian charity that helps feed the poor in other countries and they teach them Christian values, is that a bad thing in your mind? 

Depends on what they are focused on, if it goes against Canada's rights and freedoms then no I don't support that.

Catholic values are that GAYS are bad people and not allowed to attend any church, shouldn't be taught on TAX PAYERS DIME 

Are these seniors being held to either agree with all the religion and values or you don't get food :dunno:  

Should a Muslim based faith promoting hate be allowed tax payers money :dunno:  or is this another ONEWAY street

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

did you mean EMPLOYEE?  that would be an illegal question 

No where are you asked for your personal beliefs nor are they discouraged

if you are looking for FREE HANDOUTS fall the rules or you get nothing - simple really

Andrew can campaign on this, "I will give anti- abortion centers lots or money and NAZI WHITE  GUYS even more"  should get the OFS vote :lol:  

Andrew doesn't have to do anything since it's backfiring on Truedope unless you haven't been paying attention.:lol:

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

More stupidity from Fail... you have to attest that your core values support the beliefs Trudope has mandated. Catholic Charities will not have abortion as one of their core values. Helping people is one of their core values though... like helping widowed seniors adapt to life on their own.

did you even read the form I linked too?  NO you didn't 

Core of your Activity - if you are preaching then go to church - if you are feeding people then feed them.  

What is so hard :dunno:  

You seem very religious, and really have no issue with this policy other than Catholics don't get money :dunno:  

Is there another point you would like to make? 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Andrew doesn't have to do anything since it's backfiring on Truedope unless you haven't been paying attention.:lol:

I have been paying attention, that wasn't the question you asked.  

I agree that to get funding you should agree with our Rights and Freedom Act - simple 

Personally I don't like the anti-abortion sign holding on street corners, and it should never be funded by the government.  this has nothing to do with my thoughts on the abortion matter as I have never stated them.

No Religion should be support either 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Depends on what they are focused on, if it goes against Canada's rights and freedoms then no I don't support that.

Catholic values are that GAYS are bad people and not allowed to attend any church, shouldn't be taught on TAX PAYERS DIME 

Are these seniors being held to either agree with all the religion and values or you don't get food :dunno:  

Should a Muslim based faith promoting hate be allowed tax payers money :dunno:  or is this another ONEWAY street

No they want the gays to attend church and stop their silliness.  Perhaps the priest's can help?:lol:

Everyone gets fed regardless and get read a story at night.

Second bold:  Death to America should never be funded.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No they want the gays to attend church and stop their silliness.  Perhaps the priest's can help?:lol:

Everyone gets fed regardless and get read a story at night.

Second bold:  Death to America should never be funded.

:lol:  yeah they would be a great help :lol:  

Trudeau was going after the POPE earlier this week, he admitted there has been issues but wouldn't apologize 

Just over a decade ago the local church had inner battles over a gay couple, the Minister said we should accept all people to our church and some of the church goers said NO. 

How much good do you think came of this :lol:  

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

did you even read the form I linked too?  NO you didn't 

Core of your Activity - if you are preaching then go to church - if you are feeding people then feed them.  

What is so hard :dunno:  

You seem very religious, and really have no issue with this policy other than Catholics don't get money :dunno:  

Is there another point you would like to make? 

We haven't given to the church (or attended for some time)  but have given generously to Christian charities cause we like what they are doing (grassroots) helping people actually in need.

Nothing is perfect, for me it just seems they are the ones doing the most good.  

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We haven't given to the church (or attended for some time)  but have given generously to Christian charities cause we like what they are doing (grassroots) helping people actually in need.

Nothing is perfect, for me it just seems they are the ones doing the most good.  

very LIBERAL OF YOU :lol:  

funny you never see a RIGHT WING at the soup kitchen handing out food - just never happens why is that :dunno: