Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He should have spent 40 million fighting the POS terrorist and then given any award to the wife of the dead soldier.

You do know one of the class actions against Canada for women sexually assaulted want 1 BILLION dollars 

Should Canada just cave on this suit :dunno:  

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

hopefully he will fix the disaster left to him

in the mean time we can just make up lies and make the situation worse for vets - divide and concur is what all this fake news is about 

Justine has pretty much owned that narrative hasn't he?

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You do know one of the class actions against Canada for women sexually assaulted want 1 BILLION dollars 

Should Canada just cave on this suit :dunno:  

Where did I say we should cave?  I thought I said we should fight it.  Esp for a POS terrorist that you agreed it would be better to pay off.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where did I say we should cave?  I thought I said we should fight it.  Esp for a POS terrorist that you agreed it would be better to pay off.

I didn't agree to anything, I state why and what happened - you guys turn that into hug a terrorist 

that has nothing to do with vets and their benefits absolutely nothing 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I didn't agree to anything, I state why and what happened - you guys turn that into hug a terrorist 

that has nothing to do with vets and their benefits absolutely nothing 

Trudeau spoke the truth that there are limits on what the government can pay vets, then he pulls a bonehead move with the terrorist and pisses everyone off.  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau spoke the truth that there are limits on what the government can pay vets, then he pulls a bonehead move with the terrorist and pisses everyone off.  

Its as simple as this - if there was no Omar no payout so it never happened,  what would the argument for Vets bennies be :dunno:  would opinions change?

Fact is Omar is bringing attention to this situation that wouldn't be in the mainstream otherwise 

Lets consider the massive cuts to our VETs from the PARTY  that claims to be all about them -  no one gave a shit then but do now 

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its as simple as this - if there was no Omar no payout so it never happened,  what would the argument for Vets bennies be :dunno:  would opinions change?

Fact is Omar is bringing attention to this situation that wouldn't be in the mainstream otherwise 

Lets consider the massive cuts to our VETs from the PARTY  that claims to be all about them -  no one gave a shit then but do now 

It's what government's do?

I guess the Chinese are telling JT to go fuck himself:

http://canoe.com/news/national/chinese-ambassador-says-trudeaus-progressive-agenda-has-no-place-in-free-trade-pact

OTTAWA — China’s ambassador says his country firmly rejects Canada’s attempts to entrench labour standards in a free trade pact.

Envoy Lu Shaye says Canada’s so-called progressive trade agenda has no place in a free trade agreement.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was unable to persuade China’s leaders to formally entrench labour, gender, environment and governance issues in the negotiating framework of free trade talks.

Trudeau spent four days in China in December but left without a formal commitment to moving the free trade talks past the exploratory phase into formal negotiations.

Lu says Canada’s insistence on pushing labour standards in the NAFTA talks with Mexico to raise wages would only lead to the shuttering of Mexican auto plants and lost jobs. 

Lu says starting a free trade negotiation with Canada would send a strong message to the world as it contends with the Trump administration’s “America First” protectionism.

Edited by revrnd

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

ya like they are going to listen :lol:   

maybe in the election year he will slow down with the women stuff - doubtful but hopeful 

14 hours ago, revrnd said:

Like I said a while ago and a certain someone wouldn't believe. Back in December Trudope pissed of the Chinese by trying to impose his own agenda of internal policy on China as part of a trade agreement. Just like he's trying to do no matter where he goes.

It's a trade agreement and Trudope has no business trying to dictate internal policy to foreign countries. Just like Canada lost the multi $B Bell helicopter deal thanks to Trudope and his strings attached.

I just saw an ad on TV.... Trudope needs to be all over this and ban it from the airwaves. Shoppers Drug Mart shows a picture of a baby and says MOM, prescriptions are now free. That can't be allowed.... it MUST be changed and changed immediately. Either Parent or Person should meet Trudopes' criteria.

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No shit, I thought Sophie and Meghan were besties?  Perhaps they had a fallout.

I'm sure there must be phone calls going to Buckingham Palace asking why my bestie didn't invite me. Perhaps Sophie will invite herself and try to force her way past security with, don't you know who I am.

• Haha 1

Just now, revrnd said:

The spin on the news last night that it wouldn't look good if The Donald & Melania weren't invited, so no politicians got a fancy card in the mail.

The PM of Britain isn't going either - great move I say in this day of fucked up media and division 

Pot made me do it :lol:  good grief 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-lawyer-mark-phillips-pleads-guilty-in-st-thomas-ont-baseball-bat/?utm_medium=Referrer:+Social+Network+/+Media&utm_campaign=Shared+Web+Article+Links

Mr. Skurka had told the court that Peter Collins, a forensic psychiatrist at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto, had uncovered after several sessions with Mr. Phillips that he had been smoking marijuana heavily, including three or four joints earlier on the day of the attack.

:lol:  

Im not surprised. No mention Tues' night of Canada on the news, just the nations listed. 

Are our CF-18s in theatre somewhere unknown that they aren't available?

"Canada is back!"

You'd almost think Lloyd Axworthy was running the show & touting his 'soft power' nonsense.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

lol now you want to help Syrians :lol:   

I knew this would come around sooner or later - according to you and everyone here they are ALL TERRORIST and deserve to die, so what has changed :dunno: 

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol now you want to help Syrians :lol:   

I knew this would come around sooner or later - according to you and everyone here they are ALL TERRORIST and deserve to die, so what has changed :dunno: 

Its called pulling your own weight instead of sponging off others.