Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you don't agree with our constitution then you don't get the hand outs - I like that idea 

Fail strikes again... where in the constitution does it mandate that you have to agree with abortion and ban your right to your religious beliefs. What happened to Trudopes strength being diversity.

5 hours ago, 02sled said:

Fail strikes again... where in the constitution does it mandate that you have to agree with abortion and ban your right to your religious beliefs. What happened to Trudopes strength being diversity.

no where do you have to ban your beliefs 

Tell me 02sled should any company, charity, whatever all get money regardless of their operations? 

Separate government from religion  

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Tell me 02sled should any company, charity, whatever all get money regardless of their operations? 

It goes beyond their operations. It goes to their attestation of their beliefs.

When is this apology insanity ever going to end... how far back will Trudope go.... Now he's apologizing for something that happened in 1864, 3 years before Canada became a country. The event occurred in what would be British Columbia. B.C. didn't even join confederation until 1871.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pm-trudeau-exonerate-tsilhqotin-chiefs-1.4593445

Maybe he will feel the need to apologize for the actions of the Vikings that landed here about the year 1000.

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

When is this apology insanity ever going to end... how far back will Trudope go.... Now he's apologizing for something that happened in 1864, 3 years before Canada became a country. The event occurred in what would be British Columbia. B.C. didn't even join confederation until 1871.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pm-trudeau-exonerate-tsilhqotin-chiefs-1.4593445

Maybe he will feel the need to apologize for the actions of the Vikings that landed here about the year 1000.

Dont give the dumbass any ideas.

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Abortion is a moral issue, not a religious one for most. 

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It goes beyond their operations. It goes to their attestation of their beliefs.

so you feel the government should be paying for those people standing at street corners holding up dead fetus photos :dunno:  

in your world should a NAZI group get money from the tax payers :dunno: 

sorry I disagree 

Where does it end with you?

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It's called fluff politics.

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

all party's were on board with this, no matter how strange it was.

Remember we were taught that Natives were savages 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you feel the government should be paying for those people standing at street corners holding up dead fetus photos :dunno:  

in your world should a NAZI group get money from the tax payers :dunno: 

sorry I disagree 

Where does it end with you?

Quit being an idiot Fail... nobody is using tax payer money to pay for people on street corner holding up photos. Quit being so stupid and pulling things out of your imagination.

If I as an employer run a seasonal business (i.e. pool maintenance) that employees summer students I need to now say I believe in abortion in order to be able to get the grant money. None of them would be standing on a street corner with pictures. That is Trudope telling me what I must think and believe.

God you really do need help.... you're bromance with Trudope is bordering on fanatical obsession.

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

all party's were on board with this, no matter how strange it was.

Remember we were taught that Natives were savages 

They lied?

Come on did you ever play the Indian in Cowboys and Indians?

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Quit being an idiot Fail... nobody is using tax payer money to pay for people on street corner holding up photos. Quit being so stupid and pulling things out of your imagination.

If I as an employer run a seasonal business (i.e. pool maintenance) that employees summer students I need to now say I believe in abortion in order to be able to get the grant money. None of them would be standing on a street corner with pictures. That is Trudope telling me what I must think and believe.

God you really do need help.... you're bromance with Trudope is bordering on fanatical obsession.

you are incorrect, your personal beliefs don't come into play unless you promote them at your work.   The Regulation is clear try reading it instead of meme's 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you are incorrect, your personal beliefs don't come into play unless you promote them at your work.   The Regulation is clear try reading it instead of meme's 

so what do you think the attestation actually says Fail.

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

so what do you think the attestation actually says Fail.

The attestation, new to this year’s form, requires groups to say their “core mandate” respects a variety of rights, including “the values underlying the Charter of Rights and Freedoms” and specifically mentions reproductive rights. Following heated controversy, the government issued a clarification on Jan. 23 that core mandate refers only to activities, not beliefs or values.

its clear as day

On 3/27/2018 at 11:34 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is the forecast.  Those numbers also include Trudeau's deficit boost.

Growing economy my ass.:lol:

image.thumb.png.fc925a5f6a13a9028e1a0755af3c76da.png

What say Fail?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-canadian-economy-unexpectedly-shrinks-by-01-per-cent-in-january/

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The attestation, new to this year’s form, requires groups to say their “core mandate” respects a variety of rights, including “the values underlying the Charter of Rights and Freedoms” and specifically mentions reproductive rights. Following heated controversy, the government issued a clarification on Jan. 23 that core mandate refers only to activities, not beliefs or values.

its clear as day

Unfortunately reproductive rights (which in your context is not even a correct term) are not in any way legal. So to have to affirm to the Liberals theory is not constitutional and can be challenged in court.

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

its clear as day

That's the government spin on what it says... and reported in the media that the government interprets the wording that way. What is the verbiage in the actual attestation that they have to sign. You didn't provide it because you don't know what it is.

Saw a piece last night how the Catholic Charities offer lots of programs, one of which is a course for seniors on making meals with slow cookers. Primarily men now on their own are needing to adapt. They provide them with a slow cooker and once a week they attend a course where they prep all the ingredients to put into the cooker and then take it home to be the next meal. The program is full and has a waiting list.

Catholic Charities Fail... abortion is against their beliefs. They are helping a bunch of seniors. Nobody is standing on a street corner with photos.

25 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Unfortunately reproductive rights (which in your context is not even a correct term) are not in any way legal. So to have to affirm to the Liberals theory is not constitutional and can be challenged in court.

Trudope can do know wrong in the eyes of Fail. The bromance is strong. Fail prepares for a relaxing evening at home with. I bet he doodle on a note pad over and over Mrs. Fail Trudope.

Capture1.JPG.eb98cdc4f33ea4295ceba3300f197d85.JPG

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:  they need better people that predict the impossible :lol:  

In a note to clients, Krishen Rangasamy and Matthieu Arseneau of NBF Economics and Strategy said they expected first quarter growth of 1.5 per cent.

Just because you spew out numbers doesn't mean they will happen or were ever going to be correct.

In this case Interest rates are not going up

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

so everybody gets money :dunno:  is this always true with funding for seasonal jobs?  

When these special groups only hire certain people that fit their agenda, you are perfectly fine with them getting funding - kind of fucked thinking really 

Keep fighting Trudeau at every level, support your local anti-abortion or Nazi White sign holders to prove your point 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so everybody gets money :dunno:  is this always true with funding for seasonal jobs?  

When these special groups only hire certain people that fit their agenda, you are perfectly fine with them getting funding - kind of fucked thinking really 

Keep fighting Trudeau at every level, support your local anti-abortion or Nazi White sign holders to prove your point 

you cant refuse funding based on your or anyones  principles when your an elected government.

And hell yes I'm anti abortion.

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He'll be tossed out with the trash soon enough.  Anti-abortion = Nazi, that's jumping the shark, no?