Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

JT handled all of this very well,  good to see a Canadian leader not taking scripted questions.   Just not seen by any PM in current times.  Gone are the days of banning media and anyone that doesn't agree with you.

On that note I will be purchasing me some TruDope :joint: 

Too funny.

They kicked everyone out of the place that didn’t agree with Truedope.

Did you miss that part where the security was told by Truedope to remove people?

Oneway Failmaker strikes again.

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Too funny.

They kicked everyone out of the place that didn’t agree with Truedope.

Did you miss that part where the security was told by Truedope to remove people?

Oneway Failmaker strikes again.

didn't see but it  you have a link I will look at it 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

didn't see but it  you have a link I will look at it 

Dirty beaches posted it 2 pages ago.  He kicked out the women who were disagreeing with him. 

Why didn’t the Prime Minister who represents all the people just address their questions and answer them?

Because he can’t.  He can only answer the scripted questions.  The rest send to the principals office for discipline.

Face it Failmaker, just because he rolls his sleeves up on his shirts to try and look like he is there for the working class most see through his bullshit.  

Except the starry eyed love lost Failmaker and little girls.  

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Dirty beaches posted it 2 pages ago.  He kicked out the women who were disagreeing with him. 

Why didn’t the Prime Minister who represents all the people just address their questions and answer them?

Because he can’t.  He can only answer the scripted questions.  The rest send to the principals office for discipline.

Face it Failmaker, just because he rolls his sleeves up on his shirts to try and look like he is there for the working class most see through his bullshit.  

Who the hell would waste their time to go and listen to the baffoon?  It's just fluff talk and when the going gets tough with the questions he stomps his feet and asks them to leave.  Luckily for him the folks who need to put in productive days can't afford the time or he would get a severe beating.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Guess not.

Are we still waiting for Truedope and the liar defence minister to announce where the Peace Keepers are headed?

I hear some crossing guards are required in Areas.

And crowd control required at PM question sessions.

Jt would believe these are valued UN missions

4 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I was reading a piece yesterday that talked about sexual assault allegations against Trudea. A former staff member had said that they are getting close to fruition. 

Whether they are true or not doesn't matter. What are they waiting for.... all they need is an anonymous person to allege that he did something inappropriate. He touched someone inappropriately after they fell and he picked them up while a snowboard instructor.

He has set the precedent with his own words... he would need to resign immediately.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I was reading a piece yesterday that talked about sexual assault allegations against Trudea. A former staff member had said that they are getting close to fruition. 

Doesn't get the same attention when a man comes forward with sexual assault allegations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Whether they are true or not doesn't matter. What are they waiting for.... all they need is an anonymous person to allege that he did something inappropriate. He touched someone inappropriately after they fell and he picked them up while a snowboard instructor.

He has set the precedent with his own words... he would need to resign immediately.

I'm not sure.  It popped up onto my news feed, but I can't find it now.  It was from the national post I think

Edited by 04nightfire

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Fuck he's always hugging someone. If my boss greeted me w/ a hug, Im pretty sure Id tell him to stay the fuck away from me. A simple handshake will suffice.

Edited by revrnd
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Sksman said:

His video didn't play but do you mean this women?   rude and ignorant but I guess that is okay with FS? 

What was her question you seem so offended she didn't get an answer?   you can't even tell me that :lmao:   

8 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

How about the one-legged veteran who needs a little financial support, questioning why only terrorists get 10.5 million?

This one?  Where the vet complains about the Conservatives changing their pensions :dunno:  

a few fact checks would have helped him out, and he isn't in a suit with the government he referred to other groups under Stephen Harper  ( you should read up on this) 

listen to the entire thing

Just shy of 4 mins in. Trudope - "why are we fighting veterans groups in court" "they are asking for more than we are able to give right now"

We seem to have lots of money for Khadr and are able to have lots of money to give away to 3rd world countries in the name of climate change. We have lots of money for Trudope to flit around the world to every conference that strikes his celebrity fancy, especially womens conferences.

We have lots of money to feed, house and provide medical to his refugees.

Just over 5 mins in "there are about 60 people who have returned from places like Syria.... those folks are being watched monitored and accounted for... 2 have been brought up on charges"

Last I heard taking up arms against your country is treason. When these people fight against Canada's military wherever they are whatever their cause that's treason. Trudope wants a pat on the back for moving forward by having 2 of them charged.

Khadr excuses are BS "Canadian Values" you take up arms against your country you lose the privilege of those Canadian rights.

Bottom line... he did a piss poor job of answering the veterans question.

• Thanks 3

Fail, you need to listen to the entire thing.  Early on, he quotes Trudeau at the beginning of his tenure.  He wants to know why Trudeau is not keeping that promise. 

In any case, were you a veteran (laughable, I know), you too would object to a non-state soldier lobbing a grenade at a legitimate Marine Medic, killing him and wounding another, receiving $10.5..... while you had to argue with our joke of a PM, on one leg. 

29 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Just shy of 4 mins in. Trudope - "why are we fighting veterans groups in court" "they are asking for more than we are able to give right now"

We seem to have lots of money for Khadr and are able to have lots of money to give away to 3rd world countries in the name of climate change. We have lots of money for Trudope to flit around the world to every conference that strikes his celebrity fancy, especially womens conferences.

We have lots of money to feed, house and provide medical to his refugees.

Just over 5 mins in "there are about 60 people who have returned from places like Syria.... those folks are being watched monitored and accounted for... 2 have been brought up on charges"

Last I heard taking up arms against your country is treason. When these people fight against Canada's military wherever they are whatever their cause that's treason. Trudope wants a pat on the back for moving forward by having 2 of them charged.

Khadr excuses are BS "Canadian Values" you take up arms against your country you lose the privilege of those Canadian rights.

Bottom line... he did a piss poor job of answering the veterans question.

You can run for PM and change our current laws, I think that will be good for you

I was against the Harper massive cuts to the Military while you and puzzle cheered them at the time - funny how things change.

I am all for life time pensions - how about you?  

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Fail, you need to listen to the entire thing.  Early on, he quotes Trudeau at the beginning of his tenure.  He wants to know why Trudeau is not keeping that promise. 

In any case, were you a veteran (laughable, I know), you too would object to a non-state soldier lobbing a grenade at a legitimate Marine Medic, killing him and wounding another, receiving $10.5..... while you had to argue with our joke of a PM, on one leg. 

Omar has nothing to do with disability pay for our veterans - two different topics 

I missed your anger when this law was changed  - pretty sure you voted again for Harper and his cuts :dunno:  

Canadians need to speak up on this subject and not make it about Trudeau like the vet did,  these suits are Against Canada as a whole not a PM ...   I would rather see no wars or injured or killed soldiers 

The topic is money.  And therefore not 2 different topics.  Telling an injured vet there isn't enough money for them, while they secretly paid a terrorist millions, is indeed the same topic.  Especially when you consider these guys made great sacrifices to try to rid the planet of these assholes. 

All the money comes from us, and it's all the same colour.  Nice try though. 

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Omar has nothing to do with disability pay for our veterans - two different topics 

I missed your anger when this law was changed  - pretty sure you voted again for Harper and his cuts :dunno:  

Canadians need to speak up on this subject and not make it about Trudeau like the vet did,  these suits are Against Canada as a whole not a PM ...   I would rather see no wars or injured or killed soldiers 

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

The topic is money.  And therefore not 2 different topics.  Telling an injured vet there isn't enough money for them, while they secretly paid a terrorist millions, is indeed the same topic.  Especially when you consider these guys made great sacrifices to try to rid the planet of these assholes. 

All the money comes from us, and it's all the same colour.  Nice try though. 

you seem to be like many of the posters in the video comment section thinking Canada doesn't pay anythng to vets, simply not true.  

How much do you believe each vet should receive?   just wondering 

Do you know what they get currently?