Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ya it was on the news JT about Herr

https://northernontario.ctvnews.ca/mp-kent-hehr-releases-statement-on-resignation-1.3775841

While this is ongoing, I have resigned from Cabinet pending the outcome of the investigation. I do not want to be a distraction to all the good work ‎being done by our government.

:lol:

Time to cut this idgit loose. Being disabled does not give a person an excuse to be an asshole

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/12/07/disabilities-minister-kent-hehr-apologizes-for-condescending-remark-to-calgary-mom.html

Disabilities Minister Kent Hehr has made a second public apology in a week, this time over what he calls “brash and inappropriate” comments to a Calgary mother. The NDP says Prime Minister Justin Trudeau should address the issue.

Edited by revrnd

It’s amazing that Trudeau in a interview said the Honourable Kent Hehr was stepping down.

Yet he did not call Patrick Brown Honourable.  

Double standard?  

Kent Hehr’s accusers are out in open and there are a large number.  Trudeau refused to address for months these allegations.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

don't forget... Trudope admires the government of China... I wonder how long it will be until he declares a new holiday.... Trudope day, to celebrate his greatness...

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What can you expect? The dolt didn't know the significance of Vimy Ridge while he was Minister of Defence. I heard Sajjan planned that attack on the German positions.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, revrnd said:

What can you expect? The dolt didn't know the significance of Vimy Ridge while he was Minister of Defence. I heard Sajjan planned that attack on the German positions.

Didn't he liberate those that were still alive in Auschwitz as well. I also heard he was Colin Powell's right hand during desert storm.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Didn't he liberate those that were still alive in Auschwitz as well. I also heard he was Colin Powell's right hand during desert storm.

I heard he also orchestrated the crossing of the Delaware.

• Haha 1

:lol:

Question to PM

The Prime Minister offered a rather curious response last week when I asked him if, in the wake of recent U.S. personal and corporate tax cuts, his government could maintain Canada’s competitiveness.

Answer by PM

The real solution, he suggested, is to boost growth by getting more women into the workforce and paying them more. “We’re hurting ourselves by not being values-based in our approach,” he said in our interview.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/john-ivison-trudeaus-davos-man-message-cant-hold-back-the-flow-of-capital-from-private-corporations

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

I don't know which is worse, an idiot or a liar?

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He just doesn't have a fucking clue does he?

n his keynote speech at the World Economic Forum, Trudeau said that “too many corporations have put the pursuit of profit before the well-being of their workers …

I'm pretty sure ANYONE that has worked in the private sector knows this. Did he just get the memo?

Tax expert Jack Mintz, president’s fellow at the University of Calgary School of Public Policy, wrote in the Financial Post Thursday that U.S. tax reform has changed everything — “even if the Prime Minister refuses to believe it.”

Who are his advisors? A bunch of morons cut from the same cloth? You have to wonder what they're thinking?

Alfred-E.-Neuman_What-Me-Worry2.jpg

Edited by revrnd

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From the comments:

There are lots of jobs, most are minimum wage, I know, my husband has been looking. To get a job, he has to leave where we live. Not a problem as such, but a job anywhere is no good if you cannot find somewhere to live where your new job will be. Yet, where we are now, we have a place to live but no real jobs that pay worth squat. Cant live even on 2 minimum wage jobs now. And he has education, so not that, just no real jobs there anymore. So sure!!!!!!!! You people who believe jobs have been created go on believing that they are all good well paying jobs, they really aren't, you keep believing the economy is booming, for most it is not, you keep believing that the government has helped middle class families, unless you have a kid that nets you $500.00 tax free a month most middle class families are going backwards. Trudeau and his Liberals are so focused on virtue signalling that they have lost the right to say they speak for ordinary Canadians when they have absolutely no idea how bad it actually is out there. And BTW, every single female I know is working already so which women is he going on about to get them into the workforce? He needs to shut his mouth for a while and actually listen to real Canadians and not the special interest groups that make him cry because of their so call bad lot in life. I am angry!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

He just doesn't have a fucking clue does he?

I'm pretty sure ANYONE that has worked in the private sector knows this. Did he just get the memo?

Who are his advisors? A bunch of morons cut from the same cloth? You have to wonder what they're thinking?

Alfred-E.-Neuman_What-Me-Worry2.jpg

He's waiting for the budget to balance itself.... having more women in business will do that for sure.

The full statement had more meaning that what I read on TV, the bold

"Today, we mourn the more than six million Jews murdered during the Holocaust and the countless other victims of Nazi atrocities. We also honour the survivors still with us today, and pledge to keep their memories alive for generations to come.

"As the years pass, and Holocaust survivors become fewer, our task becomes even more urgent. We must never forget humanity's capacity for deliberate evil and destruction, and the dangers of anti-Semitism, indifference, and silence in the face of atrocity. Survivors' stories must be told, and retold.

"Words too often stand in the place of action. When we vow, 'Never again', we recommit ourselves to a world that goes beyond tolerance and learns to love its differences. We pledge to always speak out against racism and hate, and stand on guard against a resurgence of anti-Semitism and xenophobia.

"Today, I encourage Canadians to reflect on the bitter lessons of the Holocaust, and share the stories of those whose lives were tragically lost and those who survived the unspeakable. We must never forget."

Mind it would be correct to say that a staffer would've written it. I doubt he has much knowledge of WWII.

The gov't seems to struggle w/ the whole Holocaust history

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/10/03/melanie-joly-trudeaus-plaque-at-national-holocaust-monument-to-be-replaced_a_23231679/

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

According to Europe Politics reports Trudeau was well accepted in Davos while Trump was booed and not found to be that accepted.

lol Trump now wants to talk about TPP :lol: sorry Donny you are not invited anymore 

Trudeau and the Canadian economy is about as relevant as a grain of sand in the global economy called the Sahara Desert.

• Like 1