Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

28 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Ya saw this.  Who the fuck is he kidding.  All you have to do is watch the video, pretty obvious he was being serious. 

Scolding the girl like she was a bad student.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am curious as to how you go about trying  to stop a class action suit :dunno:  

I would think many rules that are  in a regular job don't apply in the Military MAGGOT 

You missed the point.  

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

NDP vs NDP spat between BC and AB getting silly now.  AB boycotting BC wine over pipelines.  JT needs to grow a backbone and PeopleUP.

I believe I heard somewhere about Alberta cutting off the supply to gas and oil to BC in response

5 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Ya saw this.  Who the fuck is he kidding.  All you have to do is watch the video, pretty obvious he was being serious. 

claiming it was a joke is a poor deflect for his gaffe

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Didn't cities start calling them personholes instead of manholes a number of years due to calls for political correctness.

Maintenance covers FFS

I guess I'm a bad person for referring to myself as a journeyman. 

Back to the Vet and Trudeau

I did some searching on this topic 

Suit started in 2012 for 6 soldiers injured 2006 in Afghanistan (The Vet is not apart of this suit) - They enlisted after the pension changes came into affect.  There argument is a good one IMO,  these soldiers were injured in the same conflict as some others that enlisted prior to the changes who's payout is different and higher.

They are asking for the same compensation package that the older vets got for the same conflict.

What do you guys think should happen? 

Edited by 1trailmaker

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Back to the Vet and Trudeau

I did some searching on this topic 

Suit started in 2012 for 6 soldiers injured 2006 in Afghanistan (The Vet is not apart of this suit) - They enlisted after the pension changes came into affect.  There argument is a good one IMO,  these soldiers were injured in the same conflict as some others that enlisted prior to the changes who's payout is different and higher.

They are asking for the same compensation package that the older vets got for the same conflict.

What do you guys think should happen? 

Show some leadership.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

So no opinion on this?  or are you just going with the meme's 

We added billions to the Military and Libs have brought back lifelong pensions 

What else?  

So why are the vets upset if everything is much better now. Doesn't make any sense. Don't forget "the vets are asking more than we can give" according to Trudope. But they have lots of money for so many STUPID things.