Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-davos-wraps-1.4503098

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will be speaking to Sport Minister Kent Hehr about allegations of sexual misconduct made on social media.

During a news conference to wrap up his trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Trudeau was asked about allegations that women felt fearful about getting in the same elevator with Hehr at the Alberta legislature and that Hehr had made unwanted sexually suggestive comments.

Trudeau said he is "unequivocal" in his support for women who come forward with complaints of sexual harassment and assault.

"I haven't had the opportunity to speak directly with Kent. I will in the coming hours and we will have more to say before the plane lifts off tonight," he said.

I wonder how this will go?

28 minutes ago, revrnd said:

He didn't cry when he spoke about Patrick Brown. He feels really sorry for the victims.

So much for innocent until proven guilty... when it comes to this type of thing it's guilty until proven innocent. Something like dealing with government

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Ya nothing says I'm a serious politician invest billions in my country like yellow rubber ducky socks.

I think the little girl down the street has a pair just like that.... she starts school next fall.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

hey the Yellow Duck is back 

Ya nothing says I'm a serious politician invest billions in my country like yellow rubber ducky socks.

Exactly.

Can you imagine him showing up like that w/ a meeting of him and the CEOs of GM, Ford, Fiat Chrysler in Detroit (just the 4 of them)?

Q: Why should we invest millions in a plant in Canada?

A: "Well, diversity is our strength and we have an inclusive population that welcomes people from all cultures..."

Followed by a collective :wtf:

Edited by revrnd

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

Exactly.

Can you imagine him showing up like that w/ a meeting of him and the CEOs of GM, Ford, Fiat Chrysler in Detroit (just the 4 of them)?

Q: Why should we invest millions in a plant in Canada?

A: "Well, diversity is our strength and we have an inclusive population that welcomes people from all cultures..."

you forgot to mention 

"No money until you aborted a fetus and we insist on gender parity"

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

you forgot to mention 

"No money until you aborted a fetus and we insist on gender parity"

And here are our guidelines for your HR dep't on who you have to hire...

Edited by revrnd

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

How long until Trudope mandates that if your business wants to do business with the feds you must have 50% of employees women.

You forgot:

LGBT

indigenous people

Visible minorites

Disabled

Did I miss any?

16 minutes ago, revrnd said:

You forgot:

LGBT

indigenous people

Visible minorites

Disabled

Did I miss any?

If you're a Mohawk trans woman who has converted to Islam with a high school diploma you can get a selfie with Trudope and be the CEO of a crown corp tomorrow

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

If you're a Mohawk trans woman who has converted to Islam with a high school diploma you can get a selfie with Trudope and be the CEO of a crown corp tomorrow

You have to wonder about these women who appear to sound Western but convert to Islam.

I’ve noticed they keep adding a “2” to the end of all of your sexual definitions. I am a pretty hip guy but have no idea what the 2 denotes. If it means you screw her twice in one day then I guess I would qualify as a “2” . But then again that only happened once or twice, and even then it was probably 30 years ago.

14 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

I’ve noticed they keep adding a “2” to the end of all of your sexual definitions. I am a pretty hip guy but have no idea what the 2 denotes. If it means you screw her twice in one day then I guess I would qualify as a “2” . But then again that only happened once or twice, and even then it was probably 30 years ago.

You living in Ptbo County & don't know what 2S means? You're going to need some indoctrination @ Trent LOL

Two-Spirit Community

“Two-spirited” refers to a person who has both a masculine and a feminine spirit, and is used by some First Nations people to describe their sexual, gender and/or spiritual identity. As an umbrella term it may encompass same-sex attraction and a wide variety of gender variance, including people who might be described in Western culture as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transsexual, transgender, gender queer, cross-dressers or who have multiple gender identities. Two-spirited can also include relationships that would be considered poly. The creation of the term “two-spirited” is attributed to Albert McLeod, who proposed its use during the Third Annual Inter-tribal Native American, First Nations, Gay and Lesbian American Conference, held in Winnipeg in 1990. The term is a translation of the Anishinaabemowin term niizh manidoowag, two spirits.

Two-spirited people may also reclaim traditions related to same-sex attraction or gender variance within First Nations communities. These can include terms such as the Lakota’s winkt or the Din�h’s n�dleeh�, both of which refer to men who fill social roles associated with women, or terms which refer only to sexuality, such as the Mi’kmaq phrase Geenumu Gessalagee, which means “he loves men.” The use of these terms by people who are not descendants of the First Nations is considered cultural appropriation. For some, two-spiritedness is more than just an identity; it is a traditional role that some First Nations people now embody in their modern lives.