Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump's approval is now higher than Truedopes.  He is wearing thin with his fluff.

Trudope is a one trick pony and the :bullshit: he sold himself on is beyond wearing thin... it's gone. Who isn't tired of hearing diversity is our strength and gender equality rhetoric.

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

These recessions come and go like clock work, no one knows why it happens.  If we knew it could be stopped.  

When it hits hard this time, you tell me why it happened AGAIN and who made money off it.

Thinking giving a massive tax break to the extreme wealthy will stop a recession is simpleton thinking 

The last melt down had a definite trigger in the U.S. which was easily identifiable. Sub prime mortgages and people being able to borrow money they never should have been able to in the first place.

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Is he providing any concrete answers or just his typical airy fairy talking points?

He is still not answering the questions... especially those he doesn't like. Typical double speak.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Trudope is a one trick pony and the :bullshit: he sold himself on is beyond wearing thin... it's gone. Who isn't tired of hearing diversity is our strength and gender equality rhetoric.

The last melt down had a definite trigger in the U.S. which was easily identifiable. Sub prime mortgages and people being able to borrow money they never should have been able to in the first place.

He is still not answering the questions... especially those he doesn't like. Typical double speak.

Ah ah ah er um ah....

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Donny has done everything you are against, what is it that you don't understand.   

He just gave 1/2 trillion dollars to his extremely wealthy buddies, and a few cents to the rest.   sad what you cheer for, and even more sad you don't know why you cheer the opposites ONEWAY 

The recession will be here soon, what will  you say then? Trudopes fault :dunno:  

Do you have the slightest idea what you post... everything I'm against. :bullshit:

Let's see. He's reduced taxes letting business and people have more of their own money to spend as they see fit rather than government redistribute it to other people. Offshoot, I guess you missed those corporations giving employees bonuses as a result of their tax savings, investing in corporate growth which would result in more jobs. He's reduced government interference in business regulations which lets them actually get on with managing their business.

Gee all the opposite of what Trudope is doing. It's Trudope and Wynnebag I'm against. Creating an unfriendly anti business environment.

16 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Yeah, I can see Morneau & Trudeau saving us from a recession. :lol:

Talking to a friend who has been a dyed in the wool Liberal since I can remember isn't impressed w/ the leadership. Not sure how his father feels about JT being PM, but I know before the elction his father said Jr didn't have the smarts to do anything. 

My friend said he couldn't believe Morneau forgot about his villa in France

We'll work through a recession from the heart. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Do you have the slightest idea what you post... everything I'm against. :bullshit:

Let's see. He's reduced taxes letting business and people have more of their own money to spend as they see fit rather than government redistribute it to other people. Offshoot, I guess you missed those corporations giving employees bonuses as a result of their tax savings, investing in corporate growth which would result in more jobs. He's reduced government interference in business regulations which lets them actually get on with managing their business.

Gee all the opposite of what Trudope is doing. It's Trudope and Wynnebag I'm against. Creating an unfriendly anti business environment.

We'll work through a recession from the heart. :lol:

interesting, fact is most workers have seen nothing.  While some making big coin saw an increase.  ya I know

Lowest Job Creation in over a decade - actual FACT 

Yea I know again the wealthy getting to keep more of their money,  I am sure they will be handing it out as we speak 

Deficit from 600 billion to over 1 trillion with one swoop of the pen - apparently 02sled now thinks this type of debt increase is the best thing ever.

kool-aid tastes so good 

I know lots of people in the U.S., average working guys who are really happy with the increases they are seeing in their retirement investments. They are doing phenomenally well compared to how they have done in the past. Have gotten bonuses from their employers, seen announcements about company growth and restructuring. Some restructuring has seen certain sectors of their company cut back and others grown but a net increase in employment for their company.

It seems sunny ways for the U.S. a lot sunnier than in Canada.

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

interesting, fact is most workers have seen nothing.  While some making big coin saw an increase.  ya I know

Lowest Job Creation in over a decade - actual FACT 

Yea I know again the wealthy getting to keep more of their money,  I am sure they will be handing it out as we speak 

Deficit from 600 billion to over 1 trillion with one swoop of the pen - apparently 02sled now thinks this type of debt increase is the best thing ever.

kool-aid tastes so good 

Sorry Fail but the truth is the tax changes are fuelling a lot of re-investment.

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I know lots of people in the U.S., average working guys who are really happy with the increases they are seeing in their retirement investments. They are doing phenomenally well compared to how they have done in the past. Have gotten bonuses from their employers, seen announcements about company growth and restructuring. Some restructuring has seen certain sectors of their company cut back and others grown but a net increase in employment for their company.

It seems sunny ways for the U.S. a lot sunnier than in Canada.

A few customers have asked for re-quotes for legacy upgrades they will now do this year.  Thanks Trump.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry Fail but the truth is the tax changes are fuelling a lot of re-investment.

yea I know I heard it even worked before they see a single dime in savings,  you know tax time next year :dunno:  

America has always grown then stopped, nothing new here.  Funny that you feel Obama was the worst thing ever yet his numbers state someting completely different 

Rich getting tax breaks and giving it away is laughable at best :lmao:   

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A few customers have asked for re-quotes for legacy upgrades they will now do this year.  Thanks Trump.

so governments are responsible for companies growth?  weird 

when it crashes will this be Trumps fault?  just wondering 

So Canada's growth this year is due to Trudeau?  okay got it best in the G7 is fact 

That's how I got the contract I will be doing this spring. I had done an assessment of the vulnerabilities and challenges their data centre infrastructure had with recommendations and priority ranking for remediation. Thanks to Trump they suddenly had cash available to act on the recommendations and wanted me to plan and execute. If not for Trump they would still be looking for funding.

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yea I know I heard it even worked before they see a single dime in savings,  you know tax time next year :dunno:  

America has always grown then stopped, nothing new here.  Funny that you feel Obama was the worst thing ever yet his numbers state someting completely different 

More wrong again Fail... they make installment payments throughout the year so realize savings now AND BUILD THOSE SAVINGS INTO THEIR CAPITAL AND OPERATING BUDGETS FOR THIS YEAR. Further proof you have never had to create or manage a budget or any concept of anything financial.

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so governments are responsible for companies growth?  weird 

when it crashes will this be Trumps fault?  just wondering 

So Canada's growth this year is due to Trudeau?  okay got it best in the G7 is fact 

again since your memory is defective... government can influence business growth based on whether they create a business friendly environment conducive to growth or an unfriendly environment prompting business losses, shrinkage, poor earnings and all the negatives that brings.

59 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Obama's legacy will be he spent 10 trillion to get 2% gdp growth.  We are headed for under 2 for the next decade.  I will blame JT for that.:lol:

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

That's how I got the contract I will be doing this spring. I had done an assessment of the vulnerabilities and challenges their data centre infrastructure had with recommendations and priority ranking for remediation. Thanks to Trump they suddenly had cash available to act on the recommendations and wanted me to plan and execute. If not for Trump they would still be looking for funding.

You do know that they won't see any of that until next year?  They don't all of a sudden have CASH how is that possible :dunno:  

But on that note glad you got some work 

Just think how well they would do if they just cut the entire tax bill for any company - the sky is the limit 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

More wrong again Fail... they make installment payments throughout the year so realize savings now AND BUILD THOSE SAVINGS INTO THEIR CAPITAL AND OPERATING BUDGETS FOR THIS YEAR. Further proof you have never had to create or manage a budget or any concept of anything financial.

:lmao:  okay 02sled go with that  

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

again since your memory is defective... government can influence business growth based on whether they create a business friendly environment conducive to growth or an unfriendly environment prompting business losses, shrinkage, poor earnings and all the negatives that brings.

good thing that isn't happening here, booming for those that take advantage of todays market.  Thanks JT :dunno:  

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Obama's legacy will be he spent 10 trillion to get 2% gdp growth.  We are headed for under 2 for the next decade.  I will blame JT for that.:lol:

Interesting selective thinking, what happen to "greatest recession in our recent times"  or is that only for Harper?  

fucking ONEWAYS are funny - you know Donny just added 500 billion to the deficit?  :lol:  

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Interesting selective thinking, what happen to "greatest recession in our recent times"  or is that only for Harper?  

fucking ONEWAYS are funny - you know Donny just added 500 billion to the deficit?  :lol:  

Highest GDP growth since 2003, even better than after the great recession.  Next.

https://qz.com/1196041/a-bullish-economic-algorithm-thinks-us-gdp-is-growing-at-5-4-in-the-first-quarter/

Highest GDP growth since 2003, even better than after the great recession.  Next.

https://qz.com/1196041/a-bullish-economic-algorithm-thinks-us-gdp-is-growing-at-5-4-in-the-first-quarter/

sweet, do you think Employment will pick up  this year?  Do you think the not so rich will do better under Donny and his reckless give teh rich more money stuff :dunno:  

Can't wait for apple to bring back all those off shore funds, should really help out the average guy working 

You know Canada had record growth too?  but its all doom and gloom up here :lol: 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sweet, do you think Employment will pick up  this year?  Do you think the not so rich will do better under Donny and his reckless give teh rich more money stuff :dunno:  

Can't wait for apple to bring back all those off shore funds, should really help out the average guy working 

You know Canada had record growth too?  but its all doom and gloom up here :lol: 

Canada experienced a one year correction otherwise the growth would have continued.

Employment is already fairly low in the us but the rate does not tell the full story.  It also seems the large corps are giving back and sharing the cuts.  I hate to bteak it to you but Trump's pro business policies won't harm the us economy, unlike Trudeau's.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Canada experienced a one year correction otherwise the growth would have continued.

Employment is already fairly low in the us but the rate does not tell the full story.  It also seems the large corps are giving back and sharing the cuts.  I hate to bteak it to you but Trump's pro business policies won't harm the us economy, unlike Trudeau's.

well at least the small tiny tax break for the average guy dropped but does expire in a few years from now.  Corps keep getting it though

If you think losing that much revenue for a government isn't going to hurt down the road, you sir are a ONEWAYs kool-aid drinker.

adding 4 or 5 dollars a week to the average guy does nothing to help them, giving billions to rich guys doesn't either - can't wait for the outcome of all this.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

let me know when Wal-marts starts cutting cheques to their regular employees - :lmao:  should be this week I'm guessing 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well at least the small tiny tax break for the average guy dropped but does expire in a few years from now.  Corps keep getting it though

If you think losing that much revenue for a government isn't going to hurt down the road, you sir are a ONEWAYs kool-aid drinker.

adding 4 or 5 dollars a week to the average guy does nothing to help them, giving billions to rich guys doesn't either - can't wait for the outcome of all this.

They need to cut spending as well, just like we do.  Tax and spend are two economic growth killers.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

You do know that they won't see any of that until next year?  They don't all of a sudden have CASH how is that possible :dunno:  

But on that note glad you got some work 

Just think how well they would do if they just cut the entire tax bill for any company - the sky is the limit 

You really don't get it. THEY MAKE INSTALLMENTS THROUGOUT THE YEAR. THEY GET TO KEEP MORE OF THAT MONEY ALL THROUGOUT THE YEAR. THEY DON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR.

And as always you show how inept you are at budgets. When you set a budget for a quarter or an annual budget you allocate money for tax liability. The budget will allocate much less for tax liability which means for the simple minded like yourself they can allocate that money to something else.

Pay attention Fail. 2 + 2 = 4. There's a test on that tomorrow.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

good thing that isn't happening here, booming for those that take advantage of todays market.  Thanks JT :dunno:  

More Fail stupidity... our market is not booming. It is doing okay but is lagging far behind that of the U.S.

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

let me know when Wal-marts starts cutting cheques to their regular employees - :lmao:  should be this week I'm guessing 

Asleep at work again were you. Weeks ago Walmart announced they were paying bonuses to their employees as a direct result of the tax cuts. The stupidity from Fail continues as usual.