Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

18 minutes ago, toslow said:

crocodile tears in parliament today for the lgbt crowd. what a fuck stick this country is becoming

What will be next for the apologies... little people that were discriminated against for being short

2 hours ago, toslow said:

crocodile tears in parliament today for the lgbt crowd. what a fuck stick this country is becoming

How can anyone cry about something that doesn't directly affect them? A family member dies I can see. 

With all the atrocities & disasters that happen on a daily basis around the world, he must be sobbing @ the end of the nightly news. When an Italian friend told me that the earthquake in Italy a while back was very close to where her family came from (she still had relatives there & was in contact), you hope her family was fine. Did I cry about the 300 or so people that died? No.

Lots of comments around the 'net about how his drama teacher training is showing thru.

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

What will be next for the apologies... little people that were discriminated against for being short

Someone suggested redheaded folks will be next because being called 'gingers' is wrong.

They should be apologizing to the people arrested and charged for pot possession, Starting with the RCMP guy can't remember his name and Fantino then from the government of Canada.

How many TOP COPS  are now TOP POT? shame shame

what do you think 5k each :joint:    at very least drop all  possession charges

11 minutes ago, revrnd said:

You've got to go for a bigger amount than that!

too many  people  to pay out

15000 people have been charge since election time (2000 conviction) that is crazy just fucking nuts considering all the sorry's lately

I see a class action coming

Edited by 1trailmaker

Quite frankly I find it completely disgusting that anyone could think the victims of residential schools don't deserve an official apology and some sort of compensation. Same as those that were victimized by the 60's scoop. 

8 hours ago, Pete Z said:

Quite frankly I find it completely disgusting that anyone could think the victims of residential schools don't deserve an official apology and some sort of compensation. Same as those that were victimized by the 60's scoop. 

here you go Pete

http://www.aadnc-aandc.gc.ca/eng/1100100015644/1100100015649

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Time to move on from a non topic - rather wasteful and useless

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Time to move on from a non topic - rather wasteful and useless

No it isn't.  Look over there at Duffman and 90K.:lol:

He directly sold his shares in 15 to save on taxes.  He should not have had any control over those.  Blatant conflict of interest.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No it isn't.  Look over there at Duffman and 90K.:lol:

He directly sold his shares in 15 to save on taxes.  He should not have had any control over those.  Blatant conflict of interest.

Duffy lol so in your eyes criminal charges are the same thing as selling legal stocks in a company :dunno:  

sorry AC not even close to the same, if you can point out the RCMP criminal charges I will listen.....

If he gave a tax break to the wealthy it would be the same conflict, lame

Move on - everyone knew about the tax hike, anyone in a position across Canada had over a year to sell their shares tooo

Edited by 1trailmaker

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Duffy lol so in your eyes criminal charges are the same thing as selling legal stocks in a company :dunno:  

sorry AC not even close to the same, if you can point out the RCMP criminal charges I will listen.....

If he gave a tax break to the wealthy it would be the same conflict, lame

Move on - everyone knew about the tax hike, anyone in a position across Canada had over a year to sell their shares tooo

Yes, its basic tax strategy 101, but he was not to be in control of those shares or any decision to sell them.  He is being hammered on it and rightfully so.  

Liberals win election and again integrity flies out the window.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes, its basic tax strategy 101, but he was not to be in control of those shares or any decision to sell them.  He is being hammered on it and rightfully so.  

Liberals win election and again integrity flies out the window.

Whether it was sold by his mom or friend or himself makes no difference.   I see the conflict as a large reach.

There was nothing illegal, and no Canadian was affected - move on unless this is all you got so far

Edited by 1trailmaker

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Whether it was sold by his mom or friend or himself makes no difference.   I see the conflict as a large reach.

There was nothing illegal, and no Canadian was affected - move on unless this is all you got so far

No, he was supposed to have those assets at arms length or place them in a blind trust.  The holding company he held those in got around the technical requirement, which needs to be amended.

I'll say this again, why a guy like him would want to get into politics is beyond me, but I seriously doubt he will run again.