Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

In the comments.

Is he gonna assign a new Minister of Apologies?

Fuck what a retard.

lol on the New Minister

Toronto Police apologized for the beatings given out, arrests and public humiliation -

I really don't see why you guys have a problem with this.

I am going to bet you are okay with Russia handing out public beatings and arrests of gays?  how about Islamic views?  we all know you back those

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

What does that have to do with Police beating gays?  just for starters :dunno:  

Who said the 3,000 were being compensated for police beatings?

The federal government will spend $145-million to compensate thousands of people who were purged from the public service because they were gay or lesbian, the largest financial commitment by any national government for past wrongs committed against sexual minorities.

Just now, revrnd said:

Who said the 3,000 were being compensated for police beatings?

If you click the links for more info on the subject you would have found it.

Being fired then locked up in jail for years :dunno:  come on even a negative anti Canadian like yourself doesn't agree with do that.

You spoke about your families accent and bullying yet I know for a fact you bashed FAGGOTS and still do and think its just fine.  I know back in the day it was fine as even the police and governments backed it -  Looking back from today it seems strange

So you think 48 Gs will make these people feel better? How does what they endured compare to what Khadr endured & he got over 10 million?

Does Justin have a schedule outlining payments?

How about Tragically Hip fans that are distraught that Gord is no longer with us?

It has to stop somewhere, but w/ this asshat in charge I don't think it will be anytime soon.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/first-world-war-internment-camps-a-dark-chapter-in-canadian-history-1.1945156

After all this time, it’s not about hard feelings or guilt, says Lubomyr Luciuk from the Ukrainian Canadian Civil Liberties Association.

“Canadians today should not be apologizing for something your grandfather did to my grandfather,” he says.

“Acknowledge it, perhaps provide some kind of symbolic redress, but the most important thing really is memory.”

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

last time I check stealing is illegal - why would their family get any money?  what a dumb ass

What a dope you are. Canada doesn't even have a death penalty for murder. Hanging for stealing a horse is such an excessive punishment Trudooe will surely have to apologize and hand out $Ms. 

Wont be long until Wynnebag is paying people that couldn't get OHIP funded sex changes 20 years ago $Ms for the suffering they endured. Maybe she'll have to even pay Trudope for that one

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

What a dope you are. Canada doesn't even have a death penalty for murder. Hanging for stealing a horse is such an excessive punishment Trudooe will surely have to apologize and hand out $Ms. 

Wont be long until Wynnebag is paying people that couldn't get OHIP funded sex changes 20 years ago $Ms for the suffering they endured. Maybe she'll have to even pay Trudope for that one

are you saying we didn't have the death penalty back in the horse and buggy days? 

You can keep bringing up retarded examples if you want, it really won't change what happened to gays (still alive today) 

I am okay with this one, but that doesn't mean I am okay with all apologizes

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

are you saying we didn't have the death penalty back in the horse and buggy days? 

You can keep bringing up retarded examples if you want, it really won't change what happened to gays (still alive today) 

I am okay with this one, but that doesn't mean I am okay with all apologizes

Stupid is as stupid does and Fail is the prime example. If Trudope can apologize and pay people for what was acceptable 60 years ago he can also apologize and pay people for what was acceptable 100 years ago. Namely the cruel and excessive punishment of hanging for stealing a horse. It was just as wrong to hang someone for stealing a horse as it was to fire someone for being gay. 

I think I may have been traumatized by one of my grade school teachers with a threat of being sent to the principal for the strap. That should be worth at least $100K

Stupid is as stupid does and Fail is the prime example. If Trudope can apologize and pay people for what was acceptable 60 years ago he can also apologize and pay people for what was acceptable 100 years ago. Namely the cruel and excessive punishment of hanging for stealing a horse. It was just as wrong to hang someone for stealing a horse as it was to fire someone for being gay. 

I think I may have been traumatized by one of my grade school teachers with a threat of being sent to the principal for the strap. That should be worth at least $100K

I understood what you were posting, so you're weren't incomprehensible.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I despise thieves Hang them

I think you are missing the mark (as usual)  - targeting a group of individuals is different than the strap you keep talking about.

Beside your example being fucking dumb as fuck . A person stealing a horse made the choice to affect someone else life, the poor gay guy didn't go any of that.

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think you are missing the mark (as usual)  - targeting a group of individuals is different than the strap you keep talking about.

Beside your example being fucking dumb as fuck . A person stealing a horse made the choice to affect someone else life, the poor gay guy didn't go any of that.

I bet few horses were stolen.

Come on trail, they were just trying to scare the gay out of them.:lol:

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudope has apologized and given compensation to the residential school "victims". I didn't have a choice about going to school and the trauma experienced for fear of the strap from the principal. All students who had to live through that trauma  should receive an apology and compensation. That is a group. Or how about the left handed students who got their knuckles rapped with a ruler if they were to use a pen or pencil with anything other than their right hand. They were punished for being left handed. To say it was just the way it was in schools is no more acceptable than the residential schools, the gays being fired or the excessive punishment for a stealing a horse. Oh so many need an apology and compensation in the Trudope / Fail love affair world.

So Fail... you're in favour of bringing back the death penalty for being a thief. So the person who steals your snowmobile should be hung in your deluded opinion... got it.

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

How about kids that were strapped in school?

Didn't get what they wanted for Christmas?

How about the kids whose parents couldn't afford Christmas... the SYSTEM failed them. Their parents didn't receive the education or guidance they needed to be more successful in life from the SYSTEM. As a result their children were traumatized when they cried because Santa skipped their house and they didn't understand why.

I can see why it was suggested there is a new Minister of Apologies coming.

Oh don't forget to apologize to the women who ran for political office and didn't succeed because at the time women in politics were frowned upon. This gender thing is Trudopes cause celeb.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Also, this apology compensation is only for LGBT persons that were 'purged' by the military and/or gov't. People that were fired and/or discriminated in the private sector are SOL.

How dare he ignore those in the public sector. Not acceptable. He just extended compensation and an apology to the residents of the residential schools in Newfoundland and Labrador that were not controlled by or part of the federal government residential school program. It's only fair that he include all LGBTQ individuals that have ever lost their job anywhere in Canada. The dope Trudope just set a precedence.

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why would private be included? 

The exact same reason Trudope included the residential schools in Newfoundland and Labrador. They weren't part of the federal residential school program. They were distinctly different but he CHOSE to apologize to them and compensate them for something the federal government had absolutely nothing to do with.

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The exact same reason Trudope included the residential schools in Newfoundland and Labrador. They weren't part of the federal residential school program. They were distinctly different but he CHOSE to apologize to them and compensate them for something the federal government had absolutely nothing to do with.

You are right, they should include all gays - do you even know what your arguments are about?

You do realize Newfoundland wasn't in Canada back then?  what a tool :lol: 

are you angry because you are not getting the cheque you deserve?

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are right, they should include all gays - do you even know what your arguments are about?

What a mistake, can we go back?

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

God you really are stupid... how do you manage to function in society. That is exactly the point why does your stupid lover Trudope feel the need to apologize and compensate the residents of the Newfoundland and Labrador residential schools when it wasn't part of Canada at the time. It's just as insanely stupid for apologizing and compensating gays for losing jobs all those years ago. Where do you and the libtards draw the line. How far back do they want to go in apologies. How many stupid things do they want to apologize for.

Should Trudope apologize to all the criminals for the conditions and treatment they received in prison long ago. They were nothing like the country clubs by comparison they are today. They really need apologies for their treatment which was likely much worse than poor Omar Khadr received. He got $10M for that.

The point is this raving idiot Trudope needs to stop apologizing and paying for things that happened long long ago and were normal for that era.

Edited by 02sled

God you really are stupid... how do you manage to function in society. That is exactly the point why does your stupid lover Trudope feel the need to apologize and compensate the residents of the Newfoundland and Labrador residential schools when it wasn't part of Canada at the time. It's just as insanely stupid for apologizing and compensating gays for losing jobs all those years ago. Where do you and the libtards draw the line. How far back do they want to go in apologies. How many stupid things do they want to apologize for.

Should Trudope apologize to all the criminals for the conditions and treatment they received in prison long ago. They were nothing like the country clubs by comparison they are today. They really need apologies for their treatment which was likely much worse than poor Omar Khadr received. He got $10M for that.

You should campaign to have all apologizes reversed for Native's, Gays, Japs, and any other apologies made.......

BOLD - why do you keep bringing that uP? 

And you are welcome for the information I gave about Newfoundland not being apart of Canada, you clearly didn't know that

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You should campaign to have all apologizes reversed for Native's, Gays, Japs, and any other apologies made.......

BOLD - why do you keep bringing that uP? 

And you are welcome for the information I gave about Newfoundland not being apart of Canada, you clearly didn't know that

Oh poor poor wrong STILL FAIL, I indeed did know that it wasn't part of Canada at the time of the residential schools which is what it is total BS crap that Trudope is apologizing for and paying for those in the residential schools in Newfoundland and Labrador.