Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no I do about 20 minutes in total - today is like 5 minutes

you obsessed fool

BS... nobody can make as many posts as you do in that time frame.... me thinks thou doth protest too much.... you are as guilty as sin at doing a part time job for full time pay

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well if he didn't say anything you would have commented on that too - pretty lame Kris

Actually I would've thought he was doing what he was supposed to be doing , being our PM.

If he tweeted about every multiple shooting in the States, it would get old really fast. 

5 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Actually I would've thought he was doing what he was supposed to be doing , being our PM.

If he tweeted about every multiple shooting in the States, it would get old really fast. 

I do agree regular killings are not the same as a muslim killings. 

FAKE NEWS why do people post shit they have no idea about?  I am asking here because some here are very good at this :lol: 

The federal Finance Department says the government ran a smaller deficit than it was expecting in the spring budget, ending its 2016-17 fiscal year with a deficit of $17.8 billion

but this is what is circulating

24067786_1434643179975615_11572117030309

pretty funny

real results

cp-fed-bgt-balance-sept-2017.png

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/chain-trade-chris-hall-1.4431497

Early on in the day it appeared there were issues. Chinese and Canadian officials could be heard arguing about the Canadian media's access to the photo op of the two leaders. It continued, off an on, for more than an hour.

Didn't a Chinese diplomat get pissy w/ Canadian journalists a while back?

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

no wonder this fucktard has no respect from the world leaders, what a fucken embarrassment 

When his turn came to speak Trudeau went back to his standard refrain. Canada is interested in signing only a good deal, and on its own timeline. A deal that is true to the progressive goals he's set out in all trade talks: protection of labour and gender rights, and a commitment to battle climate change.

Li made it clear China isn't keen on the first two. He did say his government will work  to combat climate change,

If it wasn't for the shitty working conditions & low wages where do you China's economy would be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_YnaHNcISw

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao: that was funny

If you worked in a factory, you'd be shaking your head. The 1st time I saw the video, I didn't know what to think.

Is Harper still behind this battle:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/disabled-veterans-vow-to-continue-fight-with-federal-government-despite-legal-setback/article37178374/

I thought Justin & the Liberals were going to right all the wrongs that the Conservatives had done to the vets?

During the 2015 federal election, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau campaigned with Equitas members and the Liberals were the only party to promise to reinstate lifelong pensions. The most recent federal budget promised lifetime pensions would be offered to disabled veterans before the end of the year.

I wonder if we'll hear anything?

Edited by revrnd

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

If you worked in a factory, you'd be shaking your head. The 1st time I saw the video, I didn't know what to think.

Is Harper still behind this battle:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/disabled-veterans-vow-to-continue-fight-with-federal-government-despite-legal-setback/article37178374/

I thought Justin & the Liberals were going to right all the wrongs that the Conservatives had done to the vets?

and then you have these videos of factory production in China

A friend of mine imports tractors from China as well as a number of other products. The places he has toured are apparently often far ahead of us in terms of modern technology They have automated much more than we have due to unions having prevented companies from automating more than they are.

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau a good stance on the Israel and Donny thing ( what a knob Trump is)

As have quite a few others:

http://www.euronews.com/2017/12/06/world-leaders-condemn-trump-s-jerusalem-plan

I wonder if this is just a deflection from Trump to take the heat off @ home? I don't think I've heard of any other country saying this since Joe Clark's musings about it back in the day.