Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wasn't that long ago we did the same.

My point is there is a huge disconnect between moderate Muslims and the rest as they are more Islamophobic than the rest of us. 

Kind of like a black guy hating niggers :dunno:  I have no doubt most mulims are not terrorists and despise them.  

Seems the conservatives don't have that same sentiment

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Kind of like a black guy hating niggers :dunno:  I have no doubt most mulims are not terrorists and despise them.  

Seems the conservatives don't have that same sentiment

Sure they do, it's just a matter of how you look at things.

Women are just able to drive in SA, progress.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow I am sure our Military appreciates your comment

on that note, they are not going anywhere anytime soon - Reality is we have caused most of this over the past 20 years

Yup, totally agree.

Just look at a country like Iran and what it looked like back in the 70's compared to today.

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

02sled we need evidence to hold them, you realize its because of no evidence we have paid out 10's of million of dollars

fuck are you dumb

there wasn't ONE NAZI held that didn't have a pile of evidence against them, from eye witnesses to pictures to documented facts -

If you and your Conservative hit squad want to produce the evidence our intelligence doesn't have please do so, we can lock these fucks up.  UNtil then stop the bullshit posts like you know what is going on.  YOu don't know shit

Fuck... you are really beyond stupid if you don't think there is some evidence. Are you really that much of an idiot to think that there's someone at the airport standing there just randomly picking people as they get off a plane. Ever hear of CSIS.... they share information with their counterparts from other countries all the time.

Fail you keep showing day in and day out how little you understand about anything. Hell you don't even grasp the difference between personal debt and national debt. I really feel sorry for people you have to work with... they probably shake their head and say not this idiot again.

Just now, 02sled said:

CSIS....

Yes and they have arrested 2 people :dunno:  do you know something the entire country doesn't know?  Can you point out CSIS crying foul over Trudeau :dunno: 

and others under surveillance - you want to ruin their work by doing illegal things like we have done in the past

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Saudi you mean the ones we deal with, teamed up with against Iraq, buy oil from?

I wonder why Trudope hasn't visited Saudi or any of the Emirates to preach to them about gender equality and demand they change or we won't deal with them.

31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just like the rest of the world, they are rich and have oil - end of story

So your lover Trudope only picks on countries like Mexico, Phillipines and such to demand gender equality... so basically he is a coward only taking on the countries he thinks he can bully. Too bad he was called out for trying to interfere in domestic policy when he was at the East Asia Summit. Everyone going into that Summit had an understanding domestic policy was out of bounds and not on the table... too bad Trudope ignored the memo but that's how big his ego is.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

So your lover Trudope only picks on countries like Mexico, Phillipines and such to demand gender equality... so basically he is a coward only taking on the countries he thinks he can bully. Too bad he was called out for trying to interfere in domestic policy when he was at the East Asia Summit. Everyone going into that Summit had an understanding domestic policy was out of bounds and not on the table... too bad Trudope ignored the memo but that's how big his ego is.

because he is a coward :lol:  what a tool

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Im sure he kissed the hand of the Saudi prince.

Most of the developed world bobs on their cocks

If there is a place that could bring any country it wishes to its knees without firing a shot would be Saudi Arabia - They will continue to chop heads off legally while the world just watches and buys more and more oil

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

because he is a coward :lol:  what a tool

Then why doesn't he take on the likes of the Arab Emirates.... or perhaps Russia,  like he does the places like the Phillipines and Mayanmar. You know where he thinks he's king shit and can get away with pretending to be the saviour of the world. Is it perhaps because he knows they would kick his sorry drama teacher butt.

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Most of the developed world bobs on their cocks

If there is a place that could bring any country it wishes to its knees without firing a shot would be Saudi Arabia - They will continue to chop heads off legally while the world just watches and buys more and more oil

You nailed it right there.... legally. It is legal IN THEIR COUNTRY and we have no right to interfere with their internal policies although Trudope thinks he can force his values on the rest of the world.

As for them bringing us to their knees... not so sure about that. OPEC doesn't export nearly as much oil to Canada as they did years ago. Over 50% of the oil we import comes from the US.

Capture1.JPG.ece08ebecbaa84dd79e83d43ff9d1cf3.JPG

22 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Then why doesn't he take on the likes of the Arab Emirates.... or perhaps Russia,  like he does the places like the Phillipines and Mayanmar. You know where he thinks he's king shit and can get away with pretending to be the saviour of the world. Is it perhaps because he knows they would kick his sorry drama teacher butt.

They are rich oil gods, I thought we covered that? 

Hey Canada  shook a strong finger at Saudi Arabia not to use our amour tanks on civilians :lol: 

15 billion in sales does alot of talking - but no more said with a strongly pointed finger

Your Drama teacher comments are rather childish and makes no sense

He has a decade of politics and leader of a country for 2 years - grew up in government.   You are an idiot

30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hey Canada  shook a strong finger at Saudi Arabia not to use our amour tanks on civilians :lol: 

15 billion in sales does alot of talking - but no more said with a strongly pointed finger

He has a decade of politics and leader of a country for 2 years - grew up in government.   You are an idiot

So real change is just bs?

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You just think they are rich oil gods.... pay attention Fail, look at the chart showing the sources of oil Canada imports. The US accounts for over half of our oil imports. Saudi is only 86,000 bpd out of 800,000. Just a hair over 10% of our imported oil comes from Saudi. That sure as hell doesn't make them gods in the Canadian oil market. Actually small time players. What a moron you are.

:lol:

The idiot is you Fail and you show it day after day. Trudope may one day be able to sit at the adult table with the real world leaders. As for grew up in government, really, you are joking. His father was PM from 68 to 84. Trudope is 45. He would have been born in 72 which means your definition of growing up in politics is from the day he was born until he was a whopping 12 years old when his father was out of the role. I'm sure he learned oh so much about political life by the time he hit 12. He was likely much more interested in being a kid, probably putting on puppet shows.

:nuts2:

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

You just think they are rich oil gods.... pay attention Fail, look at the chart showing the sources of oil Canada imports. The US accounts for over half of our oil imports. Saudi is only 86,000 bpd out of 800,000. Just a hair over 10% of our imported oil comes from Saudi. That sure as hell doesn't make them gods in the Canadian oil market. Actually small time players. What a moron you are.

:lol:

The idiot is you Fail and you show it day after day. Trudope may one day be able to sit at the adult table with the real world leaders. As for grew up in government, really, you are joking. His father was PM from 68 to 84. Trudope is 45. He would have been born in 72 which means your definition of growing up in politics is from the day he was born until he was a whopping 12 years old when his father was out of the role. I'm sure he learned oh so much about political life by the time he hit 12. He was likely much more interested in being a kid, probably putting on puppet shows.

:nuts2:

dude they can make oil worth 1 dollar a barrel just by pumping - why do you think the price dropped and killed Alberta?  wow go away until you have a clue

and :lmao:  at he grew up and it just ends on a election date :lmao:    it just keeps getting better with your dumb comments

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no it just sits behind billions in sales - are you surprised?  In your world if the markets are good then everyone must be good.

No not everybody, most couldn't beat the markets no matter how hard they try.:lol:

I saw 'soy boy' mentioned a few times when I was reading an item about Trudeau's excessive crying. I hadn't heard/read of the slang, so I looked it up.

Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, willprobably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

See also: cuck, beta/omega male, orbiter, kissless virgin, male feminist
Man 1: If you kill your enemies they win. 
Man 2: Shut the fuck up, soy boy.

I had to laugh @ the bold. I wonder if the contributor was a Canuck?

So Canada just dropped 3 positions on the world economic prosperity ranking.  I thought JT had our backs on this?  Fail?:lol:

Sunny Ways.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/top-business-stories/canada-slips-in-prosperity-ranking-as-bank-services-deemed-costly-and-its-hard-to-getahead/article37123086/