Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

https://globalnews.ca/news/3890370/north-korean-defectors-in-toronto-worried-they-may-be-deported-they-treat-us-like-garbage/

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada sent 150 letters to people of North Korean origin like Kim in late October, saying the government had concerns about their applications for permanent residency. IRCC told Global News that they had information that raised “possible concerns” about their admissibility to Canada, though the ministry provided no details, citing privacy.

Where's Justin on this file? 

He got married in Canada and has two children who were born here. He works hard as a contractor, he said, and he pays taxes and contributes to society. And although he admits he lied on his application, he doesn’t want to leave.

Monsef's mother lied on their citizen application & they're still here.

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Keep dreamin pot head... I see another hard day at the office for you. Have you ever put in an actual full day of work.

I would assume he's using his smartphone to access the internet & not his gov't computer. :lol:

A co-worker got demoted when the company presented him w/ his internet usage tracking when he was on night shift.

Pissed & moaned afterwards, that they just treat you like a number, blah, blah blah. 

5 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I would assume he's using his smartphone to access the internet & not his gov't computer. :lol:

A co-worker got demoted when the company presented him w/ his internet usage tracking when he was on night shift.

Pissed & moaned afterwards, that they just treat you like a number, blah, blah blah. 

I don't think he's that smart.

27 minutes ago, revrnd said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3890370/north-korean-defectors-in-toronto-worried-they-may-be-deported-they-treat-us-like-garbage/

One set of rules for Trudeau and his merry band of thieves and a different set of rules for everyone else. After all Monsef is special... incompetent but still special.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

One set of rules for Trudeau and his merry band of thieves and a different set of rules for everyone else. After all Monsef is special... incompetent but still special.

Her personal limo:

7206066e.jpg

11 minutes ago, revrnd said:

All web sites are categorized. Our proxy server allowed us to block categories and specific web sites. I had one of the young guys come whining that he couldn't get to his usual online betting site. The answer too bad.

Just now, 02sled said:

All web sites are categorized. Our proxy server allowed us to block categories and specific web sites. I had one of the young guys come whining that he couldn't get to his usual online betting site. The answer too bad.

LOL

Anything firearm related was blocked @ work.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

what was his lie? 

I am going to bet this guy gets to stay

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Computer usages are used to take down people they wish too, although things are always tracked they are not reported unless asked for.  If you are complaining about too much work its best not to have hours of searching daily

Your co-worker most likely wasn't a good worker nor had friends at work

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Computer usages are used to take down people they wish too, although things are always tracked they are not reported unless asked for.  If you are complaining about too much work its best not to have hours of searching daily

Your co-worker most likely wasn't a good worker nor had friends at work

How can anyone who devotes 1/2 their "WORK" day or more to a non business related web site be considered a good worker :lol:Or is that perhaps just the norm for government offices.

While you are partially right that usage is tracked it's not right about it being reported. Come fully into the technology age Fail. There isn't someone going through thousands upon thousands of lines of data looking for exceptions or flagging unusual system access just when somebody asks for it.

There are programs which will scan the system logs and generate a report on a regular basis flagging and alerting IT security to things like attempted access to a category or specific site blocked by the proxy server or access to non business related sites and the amount of time spent there. It will also tend to report the amount of data traffic to and from those sites.

We found one person running a business for Scandinavian Nannies from her desk on an automated report.

Edited by 02sled

25 minutes ago, 02sled said:

He'll probably shed some tears for effect.

Well he tweeted his condolences after the mass shooting @ the church in Texas which pretty much had no connection to Canada. The families probably had no idea who he is or could they find Canada on a map.

40 minutes ago, 02sled said:

How can anyone who devotes 1/2 their "WORK" day or more to a non business related web site be considered a good worker :lol:Or is that perhaps just the norm for government offices.

While you are partially right that usage is tracked it's not right about it being reported. Come fully into the technology age Fail. There isn't someone going through thousands upon thousands of lines of data looking for exceptions or flagging unusual system access just when somebody asks for it.

There are programs which will scan the system logs and generate a report on a regular basis flagging and alerting IT security to things like attempted access to a category or specific site blocked by the proxy server or access to non business related sites and the amount of time spent there. It will also tend to report the amount of data traffic to and from those sites.

We found one person running a business for Scandinavian Nannies from her desk on an automated report.

your obsession is weird

89%. Employees are spending longer periods than ever before “wasting time.” Employers, be prepared for alarm as you review the newest statistical breakdown:

• 31% waste roughly 30 minutes daily
  • 31% waste roughly 1 hour daily
  • 16% waste roughly 2 hours daily
  • 6% waste roughly 3 hours daily
  • 2% waste roughly 4 hours daily
  • 2% waste 5 or more hours daily

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Well he tweeted his condolences after the mass shooting @ the church in Texas which pretty much had no connection to Canada. The families probably had no idea who he is or could they find Canada on a map.

Do you find most Texan's that stupid or just the ones with dead slaughtered  family members :dunno: 

What could you possibly have against Trudeau on this

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

your obsession is weird

89%. Employees are spending longer periods than ever before “wasting time.” Employers, be prepared for alarm as you review the newest statistical breakdown:

• 31% waste roughly 30 minutes daily
  • 31% waste roughly 1 hour daily
  • 16% waste roughly 2 hours daily
  • 6% waste roughly 3 hours daily
  • 2% waste roughly 4 hours daily
  • 2% waste 5 or more hours daily

So you're in the 2% or perhaps you're in a category of your own at 1%

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you find most Texan's that stupid or just the ones with dead slaughtered  family members :dunno: 

What could you possibly have against Trudeau on this

Have you ever watched Jeopardy? I rest my case.

A: The easternmost of the Great Lakes.

Q: What is Lake Erie?

I could go on & on, but for the most part the general knowledge of Canada by most Americans is poor.

He tweets about things that are throwaway comments. As far as I'm concerned, just tweeting condolences is a hollow gesture.

No different that asking the mayor of T.O. about a tsunami in Asia or the Premier of Ontario about a plane crash in Chile. What does it really accomplish (other than the possibility of the person stumbling w/ the answer) & does anyone care about their thoughts on those matters?

Edited by revrnd

18 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I could go on & on, but for the most part the general knowledge of Canada by most Americans is poor.

He tweets about things that are throwaway comments. As far as I'm concerned, just tweeting condolences is a hollow gesture.

No different that asking the mayor of T.O. about a tsunami in Asia or the Premier of Ontario about a plane crash in Chile. What does it really accomplish (other than the possibility of the person stumbling w/ the answer) & does anyone care about their thoughts on those matters?

I worked closely with a bunch of educated Texans for years. They like most Americans have no idea about anything Canadian. I have been asked in early June how much snow we had left on the ground. Also we have a customer who wants someone to review a data centre they are considering buying. It's in Calgary, could you head over there this afternoon and take a look.

Some who had been here knew differently though.

I don't recall Trump sobbing over the passing of Gord Downie or anyone from the US expressing condolences for the École Polytechnique massacre

Edited by 02sled

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I worked closely with a bunch of educated Texans for years. They like most Americans have no idea about anything Canadian.

On Jeopardy they wouldn't know that Montreal was in Quebec but will know who was the leader of the Greeks at the Battle of Thermopylae or when did Schubert compose 'Symphony No. 5 in B-flat major'.

Edited by revrnd

27 minutes ago, revrnd said:

On Jeopardy they wouldn't know that Montreal was in Quebec but will know who was the leader of the Greeks at the Battle of Thermopylae or when did Schubert compose 'Symphony No. 5 in B-flat major'.

I saw a bit of an episode of Border Security. Guy was crossing into Canada in BC and when asked where he was going he said Montreal. They asked if he realized Montreal was on the other side of the country and how far it was. He thought it was probably about 4 or 5 hours drive.

When I was in high school... I know it was a long time ago we had an exchange trip with a school in Weirton West Virginia. We went their first and arrived by bus. They wanted to take us to see an airport, asked if we were speaking English for their benefit and how many dog sleds our family had.

Edited by 02sled

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

I don't think there is anyone that doesn't know who Trudeau is today,  back to  being world wide again

Well if he didn't say anything you would have commented on that too - pretty lame Kris